RG III & his second wife, Grete

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, May 14, 2017.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/13/rober...end-pregnant-while-still-technically-married/

RG3 is about to sign a contract ... a marriage contract -- 'cause he's engaged to his girlfriend Grete Sadeiko ... who just announced she's' pregnant with the NFL star's baby!

Robert Griffin III popped the question to the Florida State University track star during a day out to the beach in Fort Lauderdale ... popping the question while decked out in a red suit.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm going to be honest, totally did not see this lasting. But I guess they are really in love.

[​IMG]

BTW, does anybody know how to pronouce her name, Grete Ĺ adeiko?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Good for them!

3. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Congrats to them

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wow. Dude doesn't waste any time.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Either he is a romantic or he is really into her. He went all out, I just recognize that the sign is also seem to be written in her language.

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Meh. Dude is kind of simp IMO to be getting married so quickly right after getting divorced.
    Now he needs to find a job because he's currently unemployed.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He's a millionaire why does he need to find a job?
    He doesn't seem like the lavish type.
    I think it's dope that he found someone better suited for him. She's also an athlete so she probably gets him more

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I meant find work in the NFL again.
    Sure most people can live off $10-11 mil for the rest of their lives, but I don't think RG3 is one of those people.
    This is his second child from his 2nd wife and he's just 27 years old. This probably won't be his last wife either.

Also consider the alimony he's going to be paying to his first wife for the next 18 years.
    If I were him I'd keep trying to make that NFL money as long as possible.

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  9. The Dark King

They can always readjust based on income if he doesn't get another job. Like I said I've never seen this kid be flashy he's not rocking expensive jewelry or living in lavish homes. He's in Florida have of 10 million stretches really far. Like mansion and a great life for life far

10. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

You can live of the interest and some small business franchises for ages

11. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I don't see anyone picking him up as an intended starter, and even if they did... I don't see him getting more than a 1-year deal and for a lot less $$$. I was sure that if he landed in a nuturing system (like with Andy Reid) that he could get the right type of coaching to play the game that his body can handle. As much as he wants to be... he cannot be QB/RB (like Russell Wilson). Whatever the case I'd hope he's exercising some sound financial management.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It doesn't stretch far in South Florida tho.

13. The Dark King

From my perspective everything is cheap. Me and my girl just looked at a house near my complex and for a three bedroom on a ,.25 acre lot is a little over 400k and the realtor is acting like we found the deal of a lifetime. My parents bought a nice condo in FL for a third of that

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm looking at it as you said it. "5 million gets you a mansion and a great life."
    You need to have more revenue comming in South Florida. Unless you have a different perspective of what a mansion and great life is.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

Uh aren't you a financial adviser or something like that? You have to know that however many mill those guys are making they aren't pocketing, far from it. Taxes, managers, agents, all those that are dipping into that money, exes, kids, etc. Come on.

16. The Dark King

Lol which is why I can do the math with the information given. Depending on his tax structure he should be walking away with about 6 million in a state like Florida. That's nothing to cough at

17. The Dark King

Probably different perspective. I'm on Zillow A LOT lol

18. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I wish more of them would be smarter about their money. Way too many entertainers and former pro-athletes going broke. Rags to riches is a great story, but rags to riches to rags makes no sense in this day. They should be learning from the mistakes others have made in the past.

19. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Wonder if he had a pre nup with his first wife.If he did he should be good with what he has earned if he managed it properly.If his first wife took half maybe not.

20. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Pretty much at minimum set aside a nice percentage.

Entertainers it depends their contracts are a special level of hell. At least for the first couple albums.