RG III & his second wife, Grete

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, May 14, 2017.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

Because people don't go into it thinking it's going to end. They are hopeful and idealistic and expect everything to go well.

I think when it comes to athletes with big salaries they are blinded and think that's sooooo much money too. I know they have this new program (well in the past several years) for certain teams that supposedly teaches them money management and such but come on, they are young and want all that goes with having a lot of money. People see these big amounts and think they really get that. No one wants to deal with reality.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I asked a brotha on another forum who seems to be in the know about RG3's personal life, about if he heard a rumor in D.C. that RG3's kid with his ex-wife Becca isn't his. His response:

Yeah, but I also heard that the test said it was but she was cheating from what I've saw but RG3 been cheating before and after.

She played her hand wrong. She didn't think he would leave much less file in Texas. It fucked her. She now has to deal with Texas CS and SS laws. She may want 36k a month but she will not get it or anywhere close. Especially since he's unemployed. That's why she is so mad. He was right to file while still in the league. He beat her to the punch awhile telling her that he just needs space.

The cornball played her at the end even tho she played him for most of the relationship.

I don't know about his new chick but Becca played her hand wrong. Due to his career struggles, he convinced her it was that when it was her. On top of that, his family hated her. Everyone was in on it

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Well, but Becca should get a job and support herself financially instead of being dependent on her soon ex husbond. As long as he takes care of their child, she should not ask for a penny more (I won't comment on the rumors about the child not being his) and 4000-6000$ a month should be more than enough to cover most of the expenses. I just don't understand women like her, who doesn't want to work, but living for showing off to their so called peers on social media instead of doing something productive with their life.

4. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I didn't know the case was in Texas.They have caps on child support here no matter how much the father makes.If an athlete is going to get a women pregnant Texas is the state to do it.

5. Reverie

Of course men should pay CS, but alimony should be outlawed. It is not too much to ask of grownups that they found their own lifestyle by their own work.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

You might think differently if you had put in all your time, energy, money, etc in helping your husband build his career and/or business.

7. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lol women make that decision, deal with it. Women can't take accountability for shit, want act all helpless and play victim to everything.

8. Reverie

Come on, the women that seek out these ballers are not interested in building anything, they are there as long as there is big money and status involved.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

hmm ok to play devils advocate....what about the ones who grew up together and she did whatever to make sure he succeeded and was his ride or die and all that jazz. He makes it big and goes for all the flash dumps the wife and kids for greener pastures.

I wasn't just talking about the athletes. You said alimony should be outlawed. Should she even get 1/2 of whatever was earned/gained in the marriage? What about if it's the other side and she makes it big and they split...should the man get 1/2 or palimony? There are all sorts of situations out there. It's easy to think one way, until you live it.

10. Reverie

Like she couldn't have taken an education too, perhaps that is why the men leave, because the other person stood still and there were never any development there...

Like I said, women should always have an education to fall back on, same goes for men. The law is gender neutral. Alimony/palimony....

When it comes to splitt of fortunes... I think half of it is too much. But like I wrote, the only person one should build is oneself.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Stop it we're talking football unless I see her blocking for dude or actually training him she has absolutely nothing to do with the man's success. I can not stand when women do this b.s.
    I'll put a months pay that if Serena's baby daddy did this exact thing everyone would feel disgusted and rightly so

12. The Dark King

I really like you

13. The Dark King

You know the only time I was on board with the 50/50 split was when it was Bob Johnson and his wife. They built BET together. I respected the hell out of that but in nearly all other cases it's some hanger on who wants credit for being around when your blood sweat and tears created the success. She wasn't risking life long injury he was. She wasn't training damn near every day since childhood he did. One of my brothers was in the Olympics and I saw first hand the insane dedication all the sacrifices he had to make to get to that point. I love my sister in law but she wasn't on that track day after after day. She wasn't in that weight room missing family functions she may have been there for emotional support but I never got how that equals half. Hell I think your parents should get half before any spouse. My girl is amazing but she didn't pay the tuition and spend money on tutors to help me get through school my mom did. I recently just started tasting success and she has been around on the ride up. Does she deserve half because she came along after all the work was already done?

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Nope. I think it totally depends on the situation. I think it has to be taken into consideration. Who had the ideas? Who was involved in it all. Just as with any business deal. Sometimes it is a bit more abstract. In the situations where one puts the other through school then what? This is one of the reasons where I think it's a good idea to look at it as a business in a way. What is whatever you are doing worth? For those stay at home parents, what would it have cost if they weren't at home and they were paying day care, etc.

15. The Dark King

Stay at home parents should never get compensated. They're your kids you made a choice to stay home. Just like if I chose to be cop I don't get to complain 20 years later about the other career I could have had if I didn't have a family to support. It's called sacrifice if you don't want to do it then don't have kids or just pay for daycare. In the invent someone paid for someone else to go to school. You can get half the tuition money back. But it shouldn't come with a lifetime dividend. If you dont want to be in a relationship don't be in one. Stay single and never get married.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Personally, I think it's up to the couple as to how they choose to do it. When I was married we chose to value everything and divide things up from the get go. There were businesses involved, kids, property, etc. When we got divorced I wanted to sell everything and divide accordingly, He did not. He couldn't afford to buy me out of my part of some things so he decided to make a different offer which basically came down to paying me over time.

It's great to say all those things but lets get real, many of these people get into situations cause they are "in love" and it becomes a big mess before they even think about it let alone talk about it.

17. Reverie

Thank you.
    I was raised to make my man my king, so I don't understand women like that at all.

18. ColiBreh1

Looks like their kid was born this week:

19. ColiBreh1

Speaking of RG3's Fiancee Grete, a dude on another forum who claims his nephew dated Grete for like 3 years gave a little background info on her last year when the news came out that RG3 we as divorceing his wife for Grete:

Man..

Well as I've mentioned on here before my nephew has been the starting PG for Florida St. the past 4 years.

They met during Freshman orientation and were inseparable for 3 years. Planned on getting married, she met all of our family, he visited her family over seas. They were pretty much married in college.

Then one day he woke up and realized he was a good looking kid, in his prime living across the street from FAMU and then started to do what any real n1gga would do. She found out, they split for a little bit but got back together. They were cool for a few months then he finally dumped her so he could really do his thing. She reacted like most women in love would. Fell into a deep depression, deleted all his pics, unfriended all of our family from social media, started sending out long Mary J Blige type messages and texts begging for him to take her back. Ironically she has my nephews name tatted on her.
    [​IMG]

But after my nephew graduated and took a job with the Spurs I guess she decided to move on. So she came up and got Cornball Brotha as a mill ticket I see... [​IMG]

Anyway she's a nice girl from what I saw, barely speaks fluent English but comes from a good family. She has a older sister that looks just like her and is also a track star. In fact they both almost qualified for the Olympics. They are both elite level athletes. In fact I wanted her to work with my daughter who also runs track.

This sh1t is hitting too close to home now..

[​IMG]

I cant even enjoy the jokes like I want to...

[​IMG]

But yall keep cooking in the Coli tradition... Nothing personal

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

What background??? His nephew dogged her out and stepped out on her.
    This will be the same dude who says White chicks will fuck with BM, but won't marry them.lol