RG III & his second wife, Grete

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, May 14, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'd be shocked if that happened.

2. ColiBreh1

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

4. ColiBreh1

5. The Dark King

writing on her hand

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

7. ColiBreh1

If I hadn't watch the Spike Lee Malcolm X film for the 1st time a couple years ago, I wouldn't understand what was up with his hair either.

Just google "conk hair".

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. RGIII's hair isn't quite conked.

He looks more like Mr. Glass in Unbreakable.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. ColiBreh1

Folks on the forums are saying this isn't RG3 in the pic. I think they might have a point, that chick doesn't look like Grete in the face or body-wise.

Grete is a professional track & field athlete and she just had a baby last year. No way Grete's body looks like that.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  10. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Fine guy but why the girly hair? Didier Drogba used to keep girly hair, even longer than his. I saw him commenting on a soccer game last week. The hair is off, now he looks really good.

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

His hair is a trainwreck but I'm trying to find out what's up with that big-ass scarf. He looks like Doctor Who.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh, here we go with the cultural appropriation bullshit. I bet you complain about yoga too.:rolleyes:

13. The Dark King

Wearing culture like a costume is often disrespectful but you could care less.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Who posted the pic?

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

They're the ones who encouraged others to wear it decoratively. Who do you think started inking non-indians?

16. The Dark King

Ok

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Make sure you...don't meditate, don't do yoga, don't quote Bhudda, don't go to their country, don't eat their food, don't speak their language....and dont marry Indian women.

18. The Dark King

If people within that culture say is offensive why push back. The problem with appropriation isn't doing things the originators its all the costuming while not treating them like human beings. Its eating the food and doing things they do while turning around and making fun of them for smelling like curry and having "funny" accents. Its a complete lack of respect. Its the reason why the most famous and known Indian is a racist Simpson caricature but hey they're just being sensitive right.

19. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

He wants to look artsy and intellectual.

20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Upon further investigation... yeah that isn't them.
    Her hair has been recently cut and his is still long.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

https://www.instagram.com/gretegiii/?hl=en

https://www.facebook.com/RG3/

[​IMG]

And a closer look the woman actually looks nothing like her. We have been had by the black people, white people look alike crowd. Smh. lol.