RG III & his second wife, Grete

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, May 14, 2017.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

While "investigating" the pic I kind of like this couple. They are head over heels in love with each other. Very cute family life.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I didn't know Grete had an IG. I just used RG3's IG to compare Grete to the woman in the pic since RG3 has a ton of pics of Grete on there: https://www.instagram.com/rgiii

Looking at RG3's social media, is it safe to say RG3 isn't 1 of these black male celebs/athletes who hides their non-black significant other?

3. ColiBreh1

Yeah, I used to think brothas on social media & forums were just hating on the fact that RG3 has a white wife.

But I can admit, RG3 looks a lot more happier with Grete than he did with ex-wife. I guess RG3 knew what he was doing a couple years ago when he left his ex-wife for Grete. That seemed like such an irrational decision at the time & he was being criticized in the media for it.

You can tell RG3's family probably didn't like his ex-wife & co-signs him leaving her for Grete looking at those proposal pics.

4. darkcurry

Very much. But you also have to remember he is an athlete. For some reason A LOT of Black Athletes tend to face less criticism especially from the black community. I noticed that when folks were on twitter blasting Jrue Holliday for having a white wife and realized I haven't seen much of that. So they can step out with a white or non black woman and be all over social media with them for the most part.

Hell Colin Kaepernick's GF isn't even black. Nessa is Middle Eastern ---> https://heavy.com/sports/2017/08/colin-kaepernick-girlfriend-nessa-diab/

But either some of these sistas and theroot don't know that or once again it shows how much they HATE white women!

5. darkcurry

Beautiful family. He tells TMZ she's faster than him.

6. ColiBreh1

I was wondering how RG3 & Grete met, but these 2 TMZ clips from a couple years ago explain it:

7. ColiBreh1

Did RG3 make the 53-man roster out of Ravens' training camp?

I just saw the stats for the today's Ravens game during Fox's post-game NFL show and that made me thought of RG3 & how much Grete supported him during training camp on both their IG accounts.

8. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^^He did but was 3rd string so Harbaugh could run packages for Lamar.

9. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think the Ravens sit nicely at the QB position, assuming RGIII has truly realized that while he's fast... He's not built like Russel Wilson and his body can't withstand him becoming a RB when there's no good passing option.

I think Jackson was a steal in the draft and he has tons of potential.

10. ColiBreh1

11. darkcurry

12. ColiBreh1

13. darkcurry

14. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

15. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

16. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

One big happy family
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. glt1980

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

19. glt1980

A possible RGIV on the way?
    [​IMG]

RG3 and wife Grete took to IG to announce that they would be welcoming their 3rd child(RG3's 4th) and will soon be a family of 6.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. ColiBreh1