RG III & his second wife, Grete

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, May 14, 2017.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

RG3 did this for 'show'. He knew his wife could potentially go into labor while he was broadcasting the Fiesta Bowl, and either could have declined the gig and stayed with his wife, or let her family stay with his wife until the game was over.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Exactly just 14 hours ago before he took air she posted on her IG that she was 3 weeks away. So unless she was lying about something like that I don't think it's for show. lol.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CmzYleDokUA/?hl=en

In fact when you watch RGIII & Grete them two are head over heels for each other. Let the brotha be excited I mean this is third child together.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. andreboba

Follow up, she didn't have their baby yet. False alarm.

EDIT: Their THIRD baby together. RG3 is acting like they never had a kid together before.

RG3 needs to be careful with some of his antics. He already had the 'jigaboo' controversy. Now he runs off the field during a live broadcast for the birth of his (3rd) child that didn't happen.

Robert needs Fox Sports NFL Network, ESPN, etc. more than they need him.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2023
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Let's be a little bit fair, it might be their 3rd child child together, but I believe that this child is a boy. If that is the case this is actually his first son, plus I realize in our world the birth of a child seems like a routine thing, but the truth is childbirth is still quite dangerous and we really do not know the detail of the pregnancy. So getting an unexpected call that your wife is going into labor weeks earlier than expected is more than enough cause for him to run off, plus I am sure the people at ESPN knew that it was a possibility he was on the simulcast with 3 others so its not like he ran off and left dead air.

5. andreboba

True, but I know RG3 isn't the only male commentator who's ever shown up for work knowing his wife potentially could go into labor.
    RG3 has 4 children. He doesn't have to be there for the birth of all of them.

Just saying, Robert needs to be more professional. These sports networks drop and shuffle their on air personalities constantly.
    Don't give them a reason not to renew your contract because you enjoy being a clown and center of attention.

6. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  7. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Strongly disagree.
    Having a baby is not a walk in the park, the least thing a man can do is show up. „He doesn’t have to be there for the birth of all of them“… but he could find time to make the baby, right?

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

FB_IMG_1703862301663.jpg

9. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Wow, four girls!! Better not try again!
    Beautiful family:)

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

FB_IMG_1705040745675.jpg

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator