Rick Fox is at it again

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by qaz1, Jan 30, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Everyone's entitled to their opinion

It's when people get all emotional that causes the problems

And it's just business so I see no reason why a guy can't screw another guy for 'work'

Ur not asking him to go I to a relationship with him

What's the big deal

3. The Dark King

This shit stirring moment has been brought to you by the good people at
    Broad St Co
    Lol

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

I'm not trying to stir shit.....honestly

It's all business so why would you have an issue with screwing a guy

U don't have to be sexually attracted to have 'sex'

Having gay sex for work does not make you gay

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

The sloppy/goofy look is his hair. It doesn't look good on him when he grows it out...it has no shape or style to it, and he tends to use too much product on it. I think short hair is more flattering look for him.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Sometimes I wonder if some of you guys simply not know what preference means. If you prefer something why would you pick the opposite if your preference was available? Hey I prefer soymilk but I'm going drink cattle breast milk. Why?? What kind of sense does that make, and why would you consider it fair to a bw if you are with her but you prefer to be with a ww.

7. The Dark King

Well to be fair I do hear a lot of guys get started that way so maybe a lot more than you think have but that argument is usually thrown out there to equate homosexual sex as the same thing as heterosexual sex when one is totally biological and the other a social construct.

8. The Dark King

Because not all black or white women look alike. And if skin tone rules your preference that much you need to self examine homie. Where does it stop? If you usually go for blondes does that mean all red heads are off limits? What about blue eyes no hazel or brown?
    I get it you like ww we all do apparently and thats cool but comparing it soy vs cow milk is dumb

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

The same reason you do; because I want to.

Just like you, I'm entitled to sharing my opinion. Whether or not anyone agrees or wants to hear it is immaterial.

10. The Dark King

Then thanks for sharing the obvious captain lol

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lmao this shit right here......

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I have been with plenty of bw in the past, unlike your experience so I'm well aware of what I prefer in women. There is no need to backtrack or second guess myself. Calling the shit racist or prejudice is what's dumb because it takes away from the real shit that we are supposed to be focusing on. Like employment, housing, police brutality ect.. The same shit that the civil rights movement focused on. Why do you care what another man does with his dick? If you think I'm not trustworthy because I don't have sex with bw, you need to self examine, or broaden your experience with women until you are sure what you want or at least develop a basis for comparison.

13. The Dark King

Are you saying you in the general sense or me specifically? I want to respond accordingly.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Both

Because if you think my preference in ww is only due to skin tone then you may want to broaden your experience with bw. You said that you have only been with a few. Even if skin tone was all it is to it, why should it matter?

15. The Dark King

I have broaden my experience with bw and I don't discriminate on skin tone but attitude and overall social behavior. Not all black women act the same.
    The reason preference based solely on skin gives credibility to the whole fetishism of ir dating, it's a little gross.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

In the past two years since I've been on the forum? laughable! Add at least another 8 years to the puzzle then holla at me.

I know not all black women act the same. Compatibility goes deeper than how a person "acts" Some people want a beautiful woman, some want a smart woman. I want a woman that's compatible to my personality and lifestyle first and foremost. You didn't know that about me before you brought up the fetish bs. Tell you what I've been here two years. Feel free to find the posts that suggest ww are only a fetish to me.

Like I said. If you think it is a simple as skin color you may want to broaden your experience, at least before you judge a man that's been with plenty of bw.

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Amen. I was about to write almost this exact response. The milk type analogy is far too simplistic to be worthwhile. Human females have so much more to offer than their exterior. Milk only offers milk. If the color trumps everything else attractive about someone, there's a serious issue. Think of how ridiculous it would seem for someone to rule out an otherwise perfect match because her eyes were the wrong color. Skin color restriction are just as silly. But if it's just one of many factors and kept in proper perspective, enjoy!

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Preference is really that simple. If you are not sure what you want, you may want to broaden your experience. Then again maybe bw and ww generally have what you want in a partner. That doesn't necessarily mean that should be the case for everyone else.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

what the.....?

20. The Dark King

No one is telling you what to do but your "preferences" do tell a story about you. It does say something about you like it or not. Especially when color alone determines someones worth to you.