Rick Fox is at it again

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by qaz1, Jan 30, 2015.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I just looked back at some of the posts in that thread

Absolutely mint

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol...hes fighting everybody

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt019

You're welcome. LOL An obvious answer is what you get when you ask an unnecessary question. :p ;)

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Not if I was looking for a business partner. I would consider a bw or you for a possible business partner, especially for a particular idea I have. I wouldn't want to have sex with either of you so I guess that's discrimination.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Different context and dude I'm a man sooo..... you trying to tell us something?

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Just making a point but believe what you want.

7. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

:smt005 dying laughing at the contradiction from year to year...wow

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24333&page=4

By the way, post 31. What did that say about you when you were dating ww exclusively? Now that you are open to bw, you consider yourself a better person? lol People have short memories.

9. The Dark King

I'm a human I change and evolve my friend. It took me falling in love with a bw to better understand my relationship with them as a whole. Granted I have felt more loved and accepted by ww on average but if I ever found myself single again I wouldn't exclude anyone from my dating pool even though I lean more towards the alabaster skin tone type lol.
    It all comes down to common interests and genuine companionship. Life is entirely too short to limit oneself.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Ok. I'm not the one being judgmental, just wondering how much you think you've learned in 1 1/2 years. :smt005 You gotta be fucking kidding me

[​IMG]

11. The Dark King

That's kind of a myopic view point don't you think?
    How long is an adequate amount of time to learn about one's self before being able to apply it to life?
    One thing I've learned is broad sweeping generalizations that make bw this and ww that isn't good for anyone.
    Not saying that some attractions don't offer a stronger pull at times but dismissing an entire group of people based on nothing other than their complexion isn't healthy. It's very easy to go from I'm not really into bw to I don't feel that comfortable around bw to all bw are (fill in the blank)
    Like I said before enjoy your life do what makes you happy my friend.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Notta big deal homie. You funny sometimes that's all.

[​IMG]

13. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I have read the other thread where whikle pointed out that you became enlightened...I see you going after beasty but you berate any WW here that dates more than just bm...and applaud the WW that have only dated bm...so the WW that have only dated bm and won't consider any other rce are racist... You have racist in your own camp...lol...just saying

Way too much flip flopping...you have posted so much on the same topics and change your mindset depending on who you are arguing with

You should have been a politician

14. The Dark King

I've made observations about those who discuss "discovering" bm later in life and now exclusively only date bm that's totally fishy to me. I applaud those who have continously dated bm but for a totally different reason. That shit ain't easy.

15. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

At this point you have no credibility...if anyone goes back and reads what you posted in the other thread and then this exchange with beasty and they know your position on WW nothing you say is consistent...

Sometimes you just paint yourself into a corner...pure entertainment

16. The Dark King

Unlike you I can admit to changing my mind especially from a position I had years ago. You mean to tell me you're mind hasn't changed from the Roosevelt era till now? Doubt it
    And I'm already credible with those that count, with the likes of you has there ever been a single moment where we got along? Why pretend now Lipster.

17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Deflecting to name calling when you have been challenged...those that count party of 1 your table is ready

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

why would it be fishy for someone later in life decide to date outside their race?

i dated primarily bw and after the divorce said im going to broaden my net. ive always found ww attractive....but the situation really was there...until lately.

so is it suspect cause i started dating outside my race a few yrs ago and bw along with the others?

i get u changed your mind but then people can say you are suspect...dont you think?

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Holy shit.. You nailed it!

20. The Dark King

I'm not saying you shouldn't broaden your horizons as time go on I'm say it's suspect that someone who had dated one group completely stood in favor of another. Feel me?