Rick Fox is at it again

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by qaz1, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So BM who have only dated WW....
    and...
    WW who have only dated BM are suspect (racist). Interesting.....

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No those who in the fall and winter of their lives suddenly decide that bm are all they want are suspect

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

So are black men.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Pop goes the weasel mothafuckas

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

so why are they suspect?

6. The Dark King

A little different. Most black guys who discover ww later in life either never had the freedom or opportunity to date ww in their younger years especially dudes like GL when in his prime you could have dealt with some serious shit if you were in the wrong city.
    A lot of times, not all, I see ww gravitating to bm once they've already had kids or aren't as desirable to wm. Just my observation.

7. The Dark King

Just answered.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

If one chooses to date a person and do so more or exclusively than their own race, it isn't "suspect". It is an individual choice such as your choice to become enlightened and date all women regardless of race. It doesn't mean that they are disloyal to their own race. But it is a very serious problem if one is not true to themselves. A healthy relationship with anyone is the best thing to work toward and for.

9. The Dark King

Think as you will my friend but it signals something to me. Being open is one thing that's great exclusion speaks to something else it effects how we treat people.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]
    u are gonna need this

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That should not...MUST NOT... effect how we as human beings treat each other in our daily dealings with people, unless you let that dark cloud enter into your life. Why let that into your life? I don't date bw. But I do show them respect and compassion like I would any woman, man or child of any race I meet in my daily dealings. We all have our reasons why choose the ones we want to date. But I have learned and accepted over the years the fact that attraction is mutual and it cannot be forced. It must be mutual to me and the woman, or it won't work. We all have people we put in parts of our lives. The people we love, the people we don't like the people, the people we want to know and the people we want to get away from. It not about exclusion. It is about the people in your own circle. You are in control of your circle. Do you include all the people in your circle? What meaning do they have for you? What roles do they play? Do you love all the people in your circle? Can you keep the love coming in your circle for all these people? Do you need these people in your circle?

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

But you never called out Rick Fox like you do some of the women here.

13. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

TDK, you're such a joke with this bullshit. When an older WW has the same lack of opportunity, we're suspect but BM have a good excuse. Please miss me that with that crap. I swear you throw this out there every so often just to get something started. And FTR, I don't want to be desirable to a WM because they aren't desirable to me.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

15. The Dark King

Rick Fox just started dating ww after 40?
    Doubt it

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

His prior history will tell you that he dated, married and had babies with Black women.

Fox has a son (Kyle) with college girlfriend Kari Hillsman.
    Fox was also married to actress/singer Vanessa L. Williams. After eloping in summer 1999 in the Caribbean.They had a daughter (Sasha)...

[​IMG]

His kids by both ex's.

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Wow, his son looks like a mini-him.

18. The Dark King

I'm not saying he never dated bw but I don't think ww are a new thing for him. I don't think he waited till the coast was clear sort a speak for him to take a chance on ww. With professional athletes it's a different game altogether. Can't find pics of that first gf anywhere.

19. The Dark King

Yes because contrary to popular belief the circumstances are starkly different. And who the fuck said I was talking about you Ches, you're just one fucking example living in some back water town where black people only exist on tv.
    There was no fear of personal safety for ww the way there was from bm that would keep them from pursuing romantic relationships. And it's funny you say wm men are no longer desirable to you after you are far out of your prime, already had a son by one, and were married to one for several years. It must have been torture dating and marrying men you weren't attracted to. You're only lying to yourself right now.

20. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

You are so out of touch ...if anything it was more dangerous for WW...try getting disowned by your family...made fun of at school...basically treated as an outcast..wow...dude you need to wake up