Rosannebar and Denzel washington!!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ajawan, Nov 2, 2005.

1. ajawan

ajawan Restricted

Not too hard to visualize is it? at least from Rosanne's side i imagine.

the other day, i got a response from yet another 330 pound woman. and after reading her email, you would have thought she was jennifer aniston. im always amazed by how standards are changed, when the race changes.

last week, I was talking with a member who at first was very interesting. she was from a state, that i didnt even know had black folks. anyway, it became obvious really quickly that she was expecting the kind of black man that ive seen so many of on this website.... who worship women just for being white.
    I guess it was natural she wasnt too enchanted with me. (lol). i couldnt even get her to answer why she lked black men....being that she had 2 white kids.
    of course i would ask that, a white woman with white kids in a white neighborhood in a state where even the garbage collectors are white.
    well, i actually liked talking 2 this woman. which is rare.

anyway, i joined this site thinking that there would be many that had a deeper mentality on the ir subject. Is it even possible for 2 folks to just dig each other? I mean without all the analysis, putdowns of nonwhite women,, rationalizations and what not?
    there are some on the forums that really seem to have themselves together, but its almost always the same handful of people.

or will continued membership mean
    1)only more requests for pics of my dick
    2) more responses from CHOOSY 350 pound white women.
    3) request for sex with someones wife while being filmed like an animal for national geographic special.
    4)yet another expected dicsussion on why ww r supposed to be so much better than bw.

requesting input from that handful again. think im out of line? what say you?

2. CiViC SpiKeS

CiViC SpiKeS New Member

Sorry you havent had a good experience bro....Some of us really like WW but id never say we worship them because they are white..

3. ajawan

ajawan Restricted

Many do.

4. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

Yes some brothers do and wouldn't even think of looking at women who are not white.

5. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

And BM are the only people like that..?

6. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Good point...

and, although I do agree with what the original poster said, he is mainly thinking of the personals section of this site, which is the biggest and constant complaint about this website, and to my understanding, other than the lurkers, the individuals here in the forums do not have anything to do with the contents of those ads, nor do they advocate them in any way.

7. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

Question is, given the way you think, why isn't it easier for you to just join a black dating site & date black women? Physician, heal thyself. :mrgreen:

In fact, if it's all the same, why do you need to join a dating site at all? Plenty of black women out there, looking for men, so it's told... Given that, I say if you're joining dating sites to meet white women, you're no better than the "white worshippers" you deride...

Most bm -- even those who don't prefer black women -- are open to pretty much the whole spectrum... (That's unfortunate, in my opinion, but I won't get into that...)

You even have some bm still groveling after "browns" and "yellows" right here on this site. Black men are the least "white-worshipping" people of all the demographics out there, black women included. Your average bm would go for a latin or an indian, even an asian, before a white. Your average latin, indian, & asian would skip all others to go for white.

If you want to talk about "white-worship," you need to start with some other groups, otherwise your points ring hollow... You're like the white guys who come to this site talking about preserving their "race", yet ignore that white men marry asians at a much higher rate than ww marry bm...

---

And no, I don't think there's anything wrong with the few bm who prefer ww, as long as it's not just any ww. I'm one of those guys. And there's more to it than skin color...

8. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

It is not about if ONLY BM do it or not, that is faulty logic and a ignorant man's argument. How about discussing his assertion which is definitely has a lot of truth. Many BM have an "Colour Complex" and many WW have unrealistic expectations when dating interracial. There are those who admittedly have the "Colour Complex" and Ugly Duckling Syndrome on this very site.

9. lainarain

lainarain New Member

I do agree that the pickens on this site's profiles are very slim - for men and women. I would not post myself on this site's profiles for a few reasons: 1.) I don't want to look on profiles for nekked folks. Nothing wrong with nekked but I'm not going to choose to contact someone because of that; 2.) SOOOO many people on here are married or just looking for a simple hook-up, I'm serious and would want to meet a man who was also; 3.) I am very honest on these forums, what you read is what you get. I would feel very vulnerable if you all could see my picture and profile along with it. I prefer to be more of a private person and wouldn't want all my business out there. Like I've said, I wouldn't mind some of the regular posters knowing more of my business but wouldn't want the casual viewers or my less-favorite posters to know more about me.

10. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

Some women like tall men. Some like short. Height complex?

Some men like foreign women rather than U.S. Accent complex?

Some prefer conservative dress, some hookeresque. Clothing complex?

Some big tits, some small. Tit complex?

Some like Japanese women. (Like, "A intelligent (sic) beautiful Japanese women is something every BM should be with at least once.") 7Seven complex?

Everybody has their preferences. Only bm's preferences are "illegit", unless that preference is for black women, and especially if that preference is for ww...

---

(...from the thread 7Seven started right on these boards: "Why Men Prefer Asain Womin in America..........")

:roll:

---

...Not only that, but some of us freely admit that our attraction to ww has as much to do with our own personalities than with ww... Whether you call that a "complex" or not is up to you. Maybe it's a complex if it's counterproductive or makes you dysfunctional in some respect? Hmmm.

Either way, I say we shouldn't question the choices of others. Some of those choices can look very ugly, but the real issue is the right to free association -- even for the "Denzel" who wants the "Roseanne", or for the Kate Moss who wants the Fred Sanford. As iffey'swifey put it, "one man's trash is the next man's treasure", especially for guys who find themselves as isolated and hated on as bm.

...All you have to do is turn down the women who, by your standards, aren't up to par -- and keep steppin'.

I don't go for "sloppy" ww, or ww with poisonous personalities or messed-up grills, but if I see a bm with a woman that I wouldn't date, I understand that I'm not walking in his shoes -- maybe the guy is love-starved. It happens, and you can't blame him if he decides to do something about it. Maybe in his desperation, he actually found something good. ..Or maybe she gained weight over time, after having a child or something -- should you question his choice of a fat woman then?

...Anyway, rather than change that guy, it's better to change society to get rid of the taboo against bm that's at the heart of the "ugly duckling phenomenon" (and much more nasty things than that...).

11. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

Comparing Biology to Abnormal Psychology is faulty logic, however admirable, nice try though. That might work with some half mind controlled imbecile who is incumbent with stupidity, but such tactics will never work against me. You should know that by now, I could put your logic to absolute shame if you would like to continue with such dubious faulty logic.

Again, before presenting an argument, do not take ones words out of context. It seems you have an habit of doing that. In that article, he explains some tidbits about attraction and the behaviour of these women to the behaviour of other women. A most keen analogy which was put forth on the basis of their attraction. It was not a description filled with sexual innuendos and complexes. It was not something contrived and perpetrated by mass media. It was REAL and coherent and completely logical. Perhaps your problem does not lie with what was said, it lies with what I STAND FOR.

More conditioning I see, which is what the "Colour Complex" is all about. It is too bad those with the "Colour Complex" have a hard time formulating a foundation of coherent arguments. They simply should explain their preferences in that way, instead of other moronic idiosyncrasies of discord. Instead of staying, "I like white women because of their white skin." They say, "I like white women because they are easier." Part of this conditioning is social programming, the other part is deprivation of travel and education.

12. ajawan

ajawan Restricted

wooo touchy touchy? I didnt mean to hurt your little feelings. perhaps, somewhere on your computer is a folder with those dickpics?(lol)

first off, my point on the title was that It is often our own fault that so many white women think all black men crave them simply on the point of being white. rosanne wouldnt dream of getting a brad pitt, but might think she had a great shot at denzel. if you dont see that, then i dont know what t say to you.

about joining a black site etc etc.... you seem to think im shooting at white women. im not, I had just hoped to find a larger selection of white women here who had thier heads on straight such as "iffy's wife".

I deride no one , but i do feel that if some or many black men feel pride in allowing themselves to be defined by thier package size, and nothing else... we will ALL be effected by this mentality....and in fact, we all are whether we see it or not.
    on the issue of blacks being one of the least white worshipping groups.....I dont know how you could be more wrong. asians, indians ad latinos are often seen as between black and white. a sliding scale so to speak. latinas for example, are for more available to us than whites That doesnt mean that whites are less coveted than some of these other groups as you suggest.

Ive had far too many ww admit that thier "friends" felt they could pick up most any bm that they wanted.....this was my overall point. if this is news to you, maybe you should ask some of your dates?

13. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

Well 7, I won't debate you, because that would mean having to read your stilted, silly posts. Got better things to do... Having looked at the above, everything you say about our "color complex" can be said about your liking asian women.

Instead of saying, "I like asian women because I was swept up in the asiaphile fetish, they say blah blah blah..."

You also have a habit of insulting people's intelligence, yet half the time you don't even know the meanings of the words you use... :roll: lol Keep babbling, dude. I won't respond, because spurring Seven's prolific drivel kills perfectly good threads...

I think you're the reason the board goes quiet from time to time...

14. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

Say what? :?: If you're whining about the choices other men make, you're the touchy one. Indeed, your mind is on someone else's dick and what they do with it...

What I responded to was your nonsense about the guys on this site who "worship" women because they're white. Like ...

... and similar stuff in your post.

You don't make your points well, but I can decipher them, and I called out the stuff I objected to. Especially since while you talk the shit you talk, you don't walk the walk -- you object to us pointing out what's special about dating white women, yet you advertise for white women on an interracial personals board. Again -- physician, heal thyself.

Weak.

You're not "shooting at" white women by advertising for ww on an wwbm board? You can lie to yourself, but you're making yourself look foolish to the rest of us. And if you're corresponding with these "350 lb women," that means you paid green money to join the site.

Now, if it's "all the same", you should save some time & cash. Stop paying money to correspond with women who you then insult behind their backs, even as you insult the guys' preferences here. Your thinking is foggier than ours, for sure!...

...And by the way, you mentioned Iffey'swifey, & how her head's on straight... So go read her post about overanalyzing ir relationships. It would do you well.

Weak. They are who they are, & bm are least "white-worshipping" of all the groups you mention, & then some.

No, no -- when you get a date, you should ask. Some ww have this attitude, but of all the groups mentioned here (outside of bw) they have the least of this attitude. That may change, but for now, this is one of the things that makes them more appealing than these other groups. WW are what these other women want to be, yet ww are the least presuming when it comes to thinking all bm want them, at least as it's revealed in their attitude in everyday interaction...

No, they're not angels, but that much is true. You're the personals expert -- of all the (nonblack) groups you mentioned, which is more likely to be advertising for a bm? That's a clue. The others are presuming you want them, as they turn up their noses at you.

--

p.s. -- Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking it for granted that you're even a bm. Your comments in this thread and others, specifically showing how it irks you when we praise bmww relations, makes me think you're actually "undercover"; out to attack IR relations in a roundabout way...

---

pps.

...from the thread "What is up with Asian Women?" regarding the presumptuousness and "white-worshipping" tendencies of asian women.

15. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

Yeah, it is pretty obvious your response toward me are emotional ones. And lack any sense what so ever, you simply have a hard time formulating your thoughts in a more coherent manner, now you retort to shamming language because you have a problem with me. I called your argument for what it was, because instead of trying to debate about your complex you tried to use faulty logic. I am not the one with any kind of a complex because that is quite ludicrous, and ABNORMAL BEHAVIOUR. :p It is too bad you can not recognize your complex. A tad shameful really! But I digress and leave you to your *cough* *cough* faulty logic *cough* :lol:

16. ajawan

ajawan Restricted

No whining here dude, and for a person who attacks me and my ability to make points, you dont do a very good job of addressing said points.

I could care less what you do with your dick. I mentioned the issue of being defined but said dick, and how it effects how we are seen. If you think this is not true say so, that was the point. can you decipher that?

"you object to us pointing out what's special about dating white women, yet you advertise for white women on an interracial personals board"

perhaps YOU should go back and re-read the post. this time with your eyes open. each group has something "special" about them, but too many start thier reasons off by denigrating another group. and it shouldnt be about that.
    IF YOU THINK THIS ISNT TRUE then say so.

You're not "shooting at" white women by advertising for ww on an wwbm board? You can lie to yourself, but you're making yourself look foolish to the rest of us. And if you're corresponding with these "350 lb women," that means you paid green money to join the board.

Now, if it's "all the same", you should save some time & cash. Stop paying money to correspond with white women who you then insult behind their backs, even as you insult the guys who prefer ww here. Your thinking is foggy... ....................

whatchutalkinbout willis???? now this is foggy!

yes i joined the site......meaning what???? yes im shooting at the attitudes of some of these women who responded, what they expected and how they assumed i should respond. NOT white women in general. nor did i insult black men in general, just felt that those who act in a way that perpetuate these stereotypes intensify the stereotype. DO YOU THINK THIS IS NOT TRUE?
    trying to twist my words..... nice try but insuccessful.

in fact, looking thru the rest of your post....we just dont agree, if you want to pretend that many blacks dont have this attitude, have at it and the issue of me dating asian women, means.....exactly what? if you had highlighted the context instead of a snippet of it, you will have seen that i was saying, that though i date alot of asian women, i have to admit that they do have thier issues. white women do, black women do...... they all do. u just pick your poison.
    again, nice try, but unsuccessful, ...well look, the way you try to twist my comments is suspect, and you think my blackness is suspect.....tell you what, lets just be done with each other.... nothing to be gained by further interaction between us. dont ya think?... do me a favor dont answer that.
    It was fun.

17. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

No problem, baby... (Another one slain!... :mrgreen: )

18. ajawan

ajawan Restricted

Slain???Hardly! Bored is more like it! :smt015

19. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

...Yet you're back! :smt005 Hang it up, guy.

I like this better:

:smt003

I also like this:

...You should've added "so I'll stop hypocritically judging others' choices".

---

...Now slink off! :mrgreen: ...Unless you want some more! (I'll call 7Seven in on you! :mrgreen:)

20. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

p.s., with respect to my earlier comments, I should say that there's nothing wrong with joining a personals board. I've done it, back in the day... ( I just wasn't hypocritical about it. :mrgreen: )