Rosannebar and Denzel washington!!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ajawan, Nov 2, 2005.

1. ajawan

ajawan Restricted

tell u what mouthstorm, showering to go in to work now, I know you have nothing better to do... when i get back we can pick this up.

2. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

Go shower. Always a good idea when you've been fucked so thoroughly. :mrgreen:

3. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

Not at all and I did say some.

4. jaydun25

jaydun25 New Member

Man, that post was totally on point

Especially this part:

That is the gospel truth. Nonblack women just know UP AND DOWN that a nigga wants them, and that includes black women especially.

Bruh, you ought to live in the bay area, you will see what I mean. Asian women, East Asians especially, are some of the absolute WORST in this regard. Mexican women too. I have never beheld such snobbish attitudes from any group of women SAVE black women who think that they are more high-powered than what they really are. How can these sisters be so much above a nigga when they are living in the same apartment complex as me? In my apartment complex, I already see black women ducking and dodging a nigga, and I haven't said two words to the sister.

This happens so often that it has become routine. I notice that almost ALL non-black women act this way. I was studying the bible with a friend, and went over his house, and I met his family. He introduced me to his daughter, and I could almost see the attitude come out of her when he introduced us. She acted as if it was a disgusting thing to shake my hand. I could see the attitude in her face; the same attitude that I encounter from black women day after damn day. She only shook my hand and spoke because her FATHER was there, and he is my friend. However, if he wasn't there, I would have encountered that attitude full force. I have tried to understand the black women's reasons for their behavior. I know many of them encounter niggas who are no good. However, they act that way toward ALL black men, good and bad. What I find surprising about black women's behavior is that WE are the only ones who RECIEVE it. No one else ever seems to see that side of black women. And it seems to be a phenomenon STRICTLY with this generation.

The ones from an older generation are far more friendlier. The black women who aren't stuck on themelves are also very friendly, but they are rare to find. Usually they aren't the flashiest things you see, but they have beautiful personalities. However, the ones who think that they are superfine are nothing more than super snobs. They aren't nearly half as attractive as they think they are. However, you could never tell them otherwise--as far as a nigga is concerned. Because the average black women feel as if she is better than any black man out here; but the absolute creme de' la cremme; even though many of them are nothing but AVERAGE at best.

Their attitude is something that I am not trying to put up with.

Anyway, back to what I was saying. The older brother's wife was nice, but they were both in their 50's...A different generation entirely. This generation of black women are some of the meanest, andd nastiest group of women I have EVER encountered in MY LIFE. They are outright, black men haters, and with all of the personal problems that I am dealing with, I don't have time to deal with that bullshit.

Many white women are racist too, but at the same time, many white women are also very friendly; something that I will never understand. How can these women want to be so badly like white women, but many white women themselves don't hate black man nearly half as much as these non-black women do? Honestly, I am confused by the phenomenon.

One that I know for certain, if a white woman is racist, YOU WILL KNOW IT. If she is not, YOU WILL KNOW IT. They don't leave too much to amiguity, unlike non-white women, who almost cringe at the site of a black man. However, when no one else is around, these same non-white women will flirt like hell around a nigga. Many of these non-white women pracitically CRAVE attention from a nice-looking brother. However, there is no point in giving them attention, because nothing will come from it anyway. Once they get the attention from you, they are ghost. They like to flirt with black men all day long, but the minute you approach them, they are off to the races. I have had women of color flirt with me so hard, that they actually got depressed when I didn't show them any attention. They kept on trying, until I stepped to them, and then I never heard from them again. You see them later on, and they are practically trying to run from a nigga. When it was THEM getting all UP IN YOUR FACE!!!! Now they want to act like you are bugging them to death.

PLEASE!!!!

I have seen that several times. In general, women of color are a total waste of time for a black man. Only if you are a white man, will they not play games with your head. Many of them are attracted to black man, but they don't want to taste the fruit. Many of them also hate finding a black man attractive, so they tend to act even meaner. I have totally given up on them bruh.

You will see these same non-white women with a white man that resembles a werewolf, but they practically loathe the average brother. I have been saying this for eternity, women of color are FAR MORE RACIST than white women are toward black men; far more.

Everything you say, is gospel truth bruh. It is practically frightening how intelligent many of your posts are. You hit the nail on the head every time. You and flaminghetero. I love reading you and his posts, because they are always true. Everything you all say can be ovserverd by Ray Charles out here bruh.

I see it ALL THE DAMN TIME.

Later,

5. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

This has to be directed at flaminghetero. :lol:

6. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Re: Man, that post was totally on point

Jay,

Although I actually agree with you, sunstorm, and flaminghetero almost all the time, I feel the need to give a little advice here, and don't take this personally, but, your words are not only a reflection of your mind, but your life as well. If you want to stop being treated and thought of as a 'nigga' then you, yourself, have to stop thinking of yourself as a 'nigga.' Get me?

7. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

ajawan and 7,

I agree with flaming and sunstorm.

Sunstorm and flaming,

I agree with 7 and ajawan. :lol:

Com' on fellas! Put it all together here!

8. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

Good post jaydun, especially the part about indian women. It will take god himself to convince them that not every black man on earth wants them... And they'd still be skeptical.

I was at a driver's ed course this past summer, to shave a few bucks off my insurance bill, and there was this indian woman, had to be at least 150 years old, there with her husband, who was wearing an auburn toupee, of course. Anyway, this woman as she was entering the room had the nerve to be giving me the ogle, gazing deep into my eyes with a "seductive" smile, right with her creaky ass old curry-scented husband in tow. I'm sure she didn't want anything from me, but she probably wanted to feel beautiful & thought she could "get a rise" out of this young black man. Incredible. Bitch had to be older than dirt itself.

---

Of course, the young ones think you want them too, & preemptively "reject" you. That's the dif between minority women and the white women guys like ajawan and 7 are complaining about. The white women come onto you, the minority women "reject" you.

I say there is NOTHING wrong with a woman putting herself out there and thinking she can get you if she's coming on to you, like the "fat" ww sometimes do. One day, guys, you might be so old & downtrodden that you'll be wistful for the days when ANY woman comes onto you. Any woman that comes onto me, I'm flattered. I'm not like the "bitch" who sucks her teeth and rolls her eyes because she's "insulted" that a guy finds her attractive.

Any woman who doesn't mind showing me that I have it going on is okay in my book. Doesn't mean I'll get with her, but it's fine, and I appreciate it.

The fucked up ones are the ones who want to take the tact that racism has for hundreds of years now: turn a NIGGER's assets into liabilities, by hating him for them. And that's now the minority woman's way.

---

Point two: NO ONE has the right to judge who ANYONE gets with. If white asiaphiles have the right to date ugly ass asian women, if black women have the right to get with any ol' white guy, if asians can be whores for any ol' white guy, if gays can hold hands on the street and bull dykes tongue-kiss on the corner, no one has the right to judge the choices of black men and white women. And that's how it's supposed to be. Everyone has their right to free association.

If Denzel wants to stick his head up Roseanne's ass and walk around with her on his shoulders, it ain't nobody's business but their own. (And maybe their doctors'...)

Yet EVERYONE feels they have the right to judge a black man's choices -- white men, black women, all the other pig-fed minorities, etc., etc. -- even misguided-ass black men. But they have it wrong.

Only a PUNK lets others judge his woman and come between him and his woman, like it's no thang. Black men need to stop being PUNKS in so many ways, it's sad.

---

One other point: Who are all these goddam "denzels"? The guys I see with ww aren't usually all that hot any damn way. Who are all these denzels we're talking about with the roseannes? A lot of bm need to get over themselves, and be happy they have a woman at all, since it's looking more and more like we (no, no -- they) can't even defend a woman's right to be with them. All these "denzels" need to be happy they're getting any light at all.

Plus -- it's been a long time since I've seen a bm with a "substandard" ww anyway. It just ain't happening as much as people like to say. If the white women's a "7" the guy's usually about a "6" as far as I'm seeing...

And no -- there is no substantial number of black men who would get with any women just because she's white, certainly not for any length of time anyway. Sure they'll fuck an ugly ww -- when I was younger & wilder I'd fuck an ugly ww, an ugly bw, any woman pretty much who wasn't charging or bubbling out the ass -- but as far as getting with them goes, no it ain't happening much. Most bm want black women, and aren't even thinking about ww, and that's the fact. They're in their own world, believe it or not.

Me, I like ww. Thank you for reading. :mrgreen:

9. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

Sorry, when you mentioned East Asians, I read it as East Indian... But you're right, they are the most obsessed with shit like race, "face", "social fashion", etc., and the most conflicted with their attraction to bm, especially since on the whole they've thoroughly burned bridges with black people, in pursuit of racial "status"...

10. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Just a few thoughts, Sunstorm,

Not to make your rant seem irrelevant in any way, but if you don't see any interracial couples together who are seemingly mismatched (handsome black men with ugly white women, pretty white women with ugly brothas, etc.) then you need to get out a little more, bro. No offense. It's everywhere...

and, most of the time, when I'm out and about, the interracial couples I see (black men and white women) are both attractive, but all the chicks are blonde. What's the deal with that?

Anyway, if you believe (as I do) that attraction shouldn't be solely based on skin color, then you can't necessarily say that all black male/white female relations are being pre-judged, even when you, yourself, are somewhat pre-judging other interracial relations, like white men/Asian women, Hispanic men/black women, etc. Whichever way around it may be, opposites attract, and I mean that literally, other than the skin color. Feel me?

But, I see what you mean, although in spite of it, you still have to consider the facts of what ajawan and 7 are stating, and maybe a lot of brothas DO have a 'color complex' towards mainly white women, because the world has a color complex AGAINST the black man, and yes, even the most snobbish, upper-class, daddy's little white girl type, would give a black man a chance before any Asian, Hispanic, or Middle Eastern woman, no matter pretty or ugly she maybe (in fact, they don't do it for me, so I could care less what they think) and this is all a product of the black man's conditioning from the works of the mass media, slavery, Eurocentricism, and most of all white privilege. You gotta see it all for what it is, and no matter which route you take, to the world, a black man will always be nothing but a black man, and that's just the jest of it...

but, don't fall prey to the mind games of naysayers, white supremacists, angry black bitches, and the like. It'll only makes things worse if you don't listen to yourself by listening to them.

11. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

:lol: So, all non-black women go out their way to reject someone they do not even know, or better yet, generally do not care for? Perhaps, it is all in your head. More specifically, your mental state is creating an false impression. Some of you here automatically think non-black women are rejecting you before they reject you. :lol:

I am not surprised, giving some of the people here. But some of you here are beyond socially programmed it is actually quite amusing. You know what they say, "Black men are the most easily lead." How can I fight such an assertion when I see it here and in my everyday --day-to-day life? Most of your experiences do not equate to the majority, in fact, some of you here need to travel. America is not the constituent of all things, many of your assertions about Asians are false and contrived beyond conspiracy theory. Have any of you considered THE FACT America is the most racist country is the world? I think Katrina verifies that FACT.

Also, the "Colour Complex" is not about "judging" someone. It is associated with ABNORMAL BEHAIVOUR(you know behaivour that is NOT normal). A REAL condition most men of colour just can not accept; but yeah, I also expect those to defend their preference irrationally ALL the time. It is actually quite amusing watching one formulate their preferences into words, instead of saying what it is; not knowing this only WORSENS your conditioning (Yeah SC, their Free Will becomes non-existent when they do that).

But, I draw the line where that conditioning, both the "Colour Complex" and the Ugly Duckling becomes a natural thought.(and SC that is exercising what limited Free Will I do have).

12. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

The debate isn't about whether mismatches happen... Obviously. The debate is about whether they're anybody's business or not, whether they're part of some "white worship" or not -- essentially whether anybody should be judging these people.

And the fact that the mismatches go both ways (eg "pretty white women with ugly brothas") demonstrates that the mismatches are not necessarily about worship of white skin, they could be about anything. Obviously, we shouldn't judge or jump to conclusions, or encourage others to do so. Next step after judgement is "sanction", so why encourage the judging?

Didn't say that. I think I said something like everyone feels they have the right to judge wwbm relations, a true statement, and something we need to fight against...

You're really missing the point... Again -- obviously -- I say a couple's business is their business alone. That's obviously my point.

No. Opposites don't attract. But that's a different debate.

I'm not against any sort of couple getting together. Truthfully bm/af combos I find pretty revolting, but they're none of my business either. Only other kind of couple I give a second glance to are wwbm couples, but in the positive sense.

Can't consider their points because they come out of muddled thinking. They both rail against the "color complex", yet 7 prefers asians above all others & ajawan advertises for white women. Come now -- that's obviously self-righteousness at its starkest.

Actually asian women are pretty easy for all kinds of men... I've been with a few & still get overtures all the time. Don't get me wrong, the reason I avoid asians nowadays has nothing to do with me personally being snubbed by asians. I've gone down on asian women -- now I turn down asian women. I just don't like "their style" -- the way they carry themselves culturally. They're mostly tacit nazis. Asians "invest" in this country's racism & hope to see returns at your expense. They have a real craven, grubby, mercenary approach to their place in U.S. society, as far as I'm seeing in my personal experiences. (Not "friend of a friend" stuff, not stuff I see on tv, but stuff I personally have witnessed, and stuff I know about cultural values & history...) But that's a bigger discussion than I have time for, so I'll leave it at that. This isn't the place for that discussion anyway.

Hispanics are also available, and frankly I like some hispanic cultures, but as far as "paying the premium" of problems and rejection as a black man pursuing latin women goes, I'd just rather not bother. If I was single, and I met a hispanic girl that opened my nose, sure I'd go for it, but that probably won't happen, because I'm just not one to pay them much mind, for dignity's sake. I'm not explaining this as well as I should, but I don't have time to post here much, so if you get it, you get it, if you don't, you don't...

All in all, if I want to hang with a fat black woman, a slim black woman, a fat white woman, a latin, an asian, whatever -- as a man, it's nobody's business but my own, and it's foolish for a bm to encourage others to judge (and ultimately punish) bm's choices. Simple as that.

No other men are up against that & we shouldn't have to face it either.

13. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

P.S. I don't endorse using the term "angry black bitches" on a site like this one. Makes us look like something we aren't.

14. ghostgyrl

ghostgyrl New Member

Sunstorm Quote:

All in all, if I want to hang with a fat black woman, a slim black woman, a fat white woman, a latin, an asian, whatever -- as a man, it's nobody's business but my own, and it's foolish for a bm to encourage others to judge (and ultimately punish) bm's choices. Simple as that.

This is what it's all about.....your own biz!
    I like your posts sunstorm :yawinkle:

15. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

Thanks ghostgyrl! :mrgreen:

16. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

No, we didn't say that. We are talking about how most non-black women in America, even some black women, act around black men who may be interested in them. Racism isn't only limited to America, as you already are aware of.

Maybe next to Russia it is, but I doubt it. Most of our experiences may not constitute the majority outside of the USA, but we weren't speaking of other countries outside of the USA. Believing that black men are the most easily lead follows along with what we have been saying about non-black women in this country, and this site and it's forums should also
    convince you that it isn't true.

I guess that this was directed at me, and a Color Complex is a way of judging someone, otherwise, it wouldn't be a complex at all, whether black men do it, or others who judge black men do it.

I never believed that any of the Ugly Duckling Syndrome or a Color Complex was a natural thought, nor did I say that, but it doesn't prove that the free-will of most of it is limited. Some of it is voluntary, and we both agreed on that before.

17. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Part of what the debate pertains to is whether these mismatches have something to do with a 'color complex' or some sort of white-worshiping, as you phrased, which is why I brought up presupposed mismatches to play devil's advocate with. No, it isn't anyone's business but their own, but that doesn't mean that we can't comment on it either.

Once again, pointing out a possible motive to these mismatches isn't necessarily judging, but some people take it that way.

We all agree on that, but not everyone's intentions are the same, whether you accept that people maybe just experimenting or not.

Yes, I understand. That's what you've been saying all along, but we are not disputing that. This is also beside the point of the discussion.

OK, you find black male/Asian female couples revolting, but that's your opinion. I don't, but I'm not into Asian women either, and just because I may not be into it doesn't necessarily mean that I'm saying that other brothas should not be into it. I am speaking about the motives behind a lot of these said black male/white female, or black male/Asian female combos, mainly in the USA. Just because we believe that people shouldn't only look elsewhere with someone of another color because they could be on the rebound doesn't mean that we are pre-judging anybody.

Regardless of their way of thinking and personality flukes, they do make valid points about the underground interracial scene.

I see.....

but, to a lot of black men who may be interested in Asian and Hispanic women, the way that they invest into this country's racism (which is what we have been referring to this whole time) may play a part in why so many black men have decided to either not pursue them, or take an interest in them altogether.

Well, stated, but no one is punishing your choices. We are just trying to raise more awareness of what choices some black men may make, based on what their initial attraction may be, to certain women of other colors, that's all. But, if your attraction isn't solely color based, then you go for it. That's the point of this debate.

18. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Understood. That was just a figure of speech. Remember the 'rules' you gave us to follow? We are just being loyal to them after all. :wink:

19. soulfire

soulfire New Member

Hmmm. You're getting lots of responses from 300+ lb women? Maybe I need to stick an ad on here. LOL

20. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

I am not making a Judgment; a Judgment manifest out of opinion, the "Colour Complex" is an matter of Fact. A Judgment would be calling all those who suffer under this mentality a Sheep, A Sheep: is regarded as timid, weak or submissive and can be easily swayed or led by illusions, fabrications, and physical yokes of society and its social programming................Lets be clear--Knowledge, Reason, Belief, and Illusion. The last two we class together as opinion, the first two as intelligence, opinion being concerned with the world of the Becoming, Knowledge, with the world of Reality. The "Colour Complex" being Reality, and the other, A Sheep, mere opinion. I can play with words all day, you can Hate me for being so observant and intelligent, but in its discourse, I guarantee you will learn. But this is about WW and their unrealistic expectations when dating interracial and BM NOT placing higher standards on them as they do BW.

On you account regarding Racism, your are probably right, it is a toss up between the States, Russia and Africa. Depending on your outlook of Racism you would say Russia; because, "their nature is different then ours." At least, the Racism is Russia and Africa are in you FACE. The Racism here can be your CEO you have "brunch" with everyday. It could the women you slept with the other night. You see, the Racism here tries to hide itself, in comparison, is far worst then the other two.