Rosannebar and Denzel washington!!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ajawan, Nov 2, 2005.

1. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

You misunderstand me. I wasn't saying that YOU were judging anyone. I was actually agreeing with you on everything you said about those with Color Complexes, meaning that those who do have these abnormal thinking patterns are the ones who DO judge someone else by color. See what I mean?

Yup, pretty much....

and, there are racists in every country, but places like Russia, Africa, Saudi Arabia, etc. are the ones which are usually the most overt about it, as you mentioned, unlike here in the USA.

2. Blacklov

Blacklov New Member

:)
    THANKS FOR WRITING. :!: :!:

3. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

SardonicGenie,

I was just making a point.........

When ever someone 'tries' to conceptualize their contrapuntal argument they see of contrary character, they immediately try to slander the character of their opposition. In essence, they show lack of competence toward the character in which they attack.

Exhibit A: Sunstorm - He tried to conceptualize his argument whilst using abnormalities of no correlation.

That is a move of cowardice. Not only was it contrived, it served no purpose to his argument. Which is why he cowarded out. Even his argument is illogical. I suppose he 'thought' I was passing judgment, whilst trying to spread some of his own knowledge (but remember, as I stated, Belief and Illusion are of mere opinion). But I never passed Judgment, and I make clarity with the difference between Fact and Opinion - Knowledge and Reason. I sustain, there was never any Judgment being passed.

SardonicGenie, as you can see, he is yet another individual who can not deduce Reality; ultimately, this is faulty logic. But I guarantee he will never attack me in that manner again. It is logic like this which explains why BM/WW relationships have horrible conditioning.

The query I would like Black Men to contemplate thoroughly. Are White Women standards and expectations unrealistic when dating inter-racially?

4. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Yes, I have a history with debates that turn out like this in here.

Which is why I posted my thoughts to him following up on his 'rules' thread.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt from the start.

And yet, the white women are the ones who always receive the pat on the back for it.

You tell me. With such threads as 'Is being a thick girl a race thing?', 'The Ugly Duckling Syndrome!', 'The 'rules' for black men', 'Why over-analyze IR? Or any relationship for that matter...', 'Why I like black men','Tell me couple reasons why BM find WW atractive', and so on, the answer is fairly obvious.