Roseanne canceled

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by archangel, May 29, 2018.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Human zoos, also called ethnological expositions, were 19th-, 20th-, and 21st-century public exhibitions of humans, usually in a so-called natural or primitive state. The displays often emphasized the cultural differences between Europeans of Western civilization and non-European peoples or with other Europeans who practiced a lifestyle deemed more primitive.

This is an example of what I tried to explain to some on here the difference between racism from white people and racism from black people and why racism from black people should be more considered bigotry than racism, more so if they are in white owned and controlled countries, areas, places. There is a reason why racial slurs about POC especially black people hurt more. It is unfortunate but I believe the only time and the only kind of white people that are subjugated to this level of degradation is when white women date black men because they have been called coal burners, mudsharks, ect. and there is disgusting history and horrible acts behind those words on a grandscale. I have not yet to see what they called a white man and did to a white men on a grand scale who dated outside their race.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Just like racism. We get on TV and complain, but we keep shopping. Its not going anywhere and neither is this troll.