Sanctuary Cities and Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Blacktiger2005, Jul 10, 2015.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Look at this spineless fruit-based molecule.

If caring about my country means I'm butthurt then I'm PROUD to be so.

Mexico protects it's borders and deports illegals.

Are they butthurt????

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Since1980

[​IMG]

4. flaminghetero

This is the only Country you have.

Historically,high levels of immigration(not to mention rampant illegal immigration) hurts Black people.

It HURTS your people

Empowers the wealthy...

and in the long run,

Hurts your beloved wetbacks,because they are destroying the very middleclass they are feeding on.:smt039

Wake up while you still can.

This will not end well.

5. Since1980

Personal insults and racism. Sad.

Do better, flaminghetero. Do better.

6. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Completely wrong but good luck man.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I could not disagree more with this post. Ascribing collective blame to an entire class of people is the same sort of thing that happens to people of African descent in this country each and every day. It's the reason (along with outright racism) that we are profiled, pursued through stores, that women clutch their purses in elevators, etc. The illegal status of the people guilty of those crimes has nothing to do with the evil of their deeds. I'm all for more thorough checks of people's backgrounds prior to admission, but I am not going to ascribe responsibility for murder to people beyond those involved (the shooter, his gang, etc).

And for those so eager to raise walls and mete out harsh punishment, don't forget that everything meted out to any other group of people will be turned on black people by a factor of ten. Any immigration regime will hurt potential black immigrants even worse. In a repressive environment, black people are repressed more than everyone else. You don't have to be an immigration advocate, but don't be too eager to join the efforts of those who oppress the black community in a misguided attempt to "get some payback".

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I live in SoCal. This shit is basically little Mexico. But it's no worse than any other large city. These things will happen in every population. Period.

I'm still more worried about All American hoods than I am illiegles. Not to mention, the rate of illeagals coming to the U.S. has been dropping under Obama.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

They dont want facts....u know better

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So basically we should just ignore it because other people here might do it?
    Lmao

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Where did u get that idea?

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

U have to ignore flame. He says stuff with no thought. He says things with nothing to back it up.

13. flaminghetero

:rolleyes:

More corporate propaganda.
    Just believe everything the TV man says.

Surely they'd never lie.

Illegals should not have access to our economy...education system...retirement fund...real estate market..ect ect..especially when you consider how zealously they protect their borders.

They even have access the 14th amendment,which gave citizenship to the offspring feed slaves.

Our country is theirs...and their country is theirs...and negroes are happy as clams.

14. flaminghetero

Everything I say about illegal immigration can be backed up,sister.

Black people suffer during periods of intense immigration.
    Black leaders from the past were AGAINST IT and were not afraid to speak out against it.

Mexico is one of the wealthiest countries on earth.
    They protect their border and deport illegals...while dumping their entire peasant class into our communities for US to pay for...and you negroes can't get enough of them...:rolleyes:

15. flaminghetero

So you can enter mexico illegally and:

Buy property
    Start a business.
    Open a bank account.
    Enjoying Sanctuary cities.
    Catch and release programs.
    File Lawsuits.
    Start hate groups.

Ooooook:rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

U cant back up your car in a parking space. Please

17. flaminghetero

You wouldn't say that if they were killing Ricans.

18. flaminghetero

Jokes but no facts.

This can't be refuted:

Black people suffer during times of intense immigration.

Black leaders in the past were opposed it and spoke out against it.

Mexico deports illegals while flooding our country with theirs.

Illegal immigration is used by Management to destroy Labor.

Negroes like you don't seem to care.

That can't be refuted.

19. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I don't care about mexico or entering mexico but if you want to do all of that then go ahead.

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

People shouldn't be entering this country illegally and we should as a nation take back control of our illegal immigration problem.

But let's not pretend if all Latin Americans in this country had entered the country legally, everyone would be happy.

Flame is right in this respect, all these illegals are in this country because the powers that be want it that way.

You saw what we did with those Haitian boat immigrants in the 1990s, sent most of them back.

If Saudi Arabia was on our border, no way in hell we wouldn't have 200,000 U.S. troops on the southern perimeter.

The economic backbone of this country was built on slave and low wage labor.

Nothing has changed.