Sanctuary Cities and Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Blacktiger2005, Jul 10, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Answer the question. U have yet to do that. Answer the question.

Correction he said "i like those who didnt get captured"

Same as "i dont like those who got captured"

But go on and explain.

U bring up side issues over and over. I asked millions of times....

What does the statement means "i like those who didnt get captured"

Very simple

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  2. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

I got an idea.....
    Let us run the calculation with YOU as the variable in the statement:

"I dont like those who got captured"

Now you were active duty in the military which is to be commended....But you were never captured !!......Donald said he didn't like those who were captured...so guess what....Donald likes you because you were never captured !!!....

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Archman, even though l think Trump is a pompous ass, I for one don't believe for a second that he doesn't like POW's, nor do I think Al Frankel truly believes POWs are lazy and sit out wars (unless of course , you are Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, then you get 5 sleazy Taliban murderers released to bring your non-hero DESERTER ass back home, but l digress)......

I think Trump's infamously known to go for the jugular, and if you tango with him, you get popped in the nuts. Ever sticky-nose should know he takes no prisoners when it comes to verbal wars. (pun intended :p )

4. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Trump is definitely a pompous ass......But Bliss, it is amazing to see how much he has gotten into GL's Head........

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Qualifing bafoonary. But i digress

Again as i stated in the other thread about rachel.

Any further questions refer to it.

http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showpost.php?p=979886&postcount=29
    A veteran is a veteran. Just like any other demographic.

Its called having principles and knowing right from wrong.
    Your logic makes no sense..

if he said something greasy about bw. I wouldnt stand for it. Im a bm but i will say something because it would be the rite thing to do

If he made a foul statement about jews i wouldve said something ,like i said something about the mexicans.

I know u have a hard time with that concept...

Finally, what makes u think i or love ones wasnt a pow?

Even if i do or dont what about the people who do?

Bottom line....its offensive. Dont try to justify it. Period

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

My girl Tam, always bringing clarity. ;)

That one technically means 'Same phylum lover'? That's like the technical homosexual, and then 'Pousti' can be used to insult anyone, whether or not they're gay?

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hes going to have to answer to the latino military people and how degraded the pows and the vets.
    Unfortunately we have people here think that military people are expendable and their acts of keeping the freedom they enjoy is small.
    Those who think military people and vets arent heroes are screwed in the head

Hes going to have to show policy
    and not just what hes upset about.

A reporter asked him about the housing crisis and he folded

He would have to answer about his alledged mob ties

His flippant answer about god and forgiveness.

He will face being an adulterer and multiple marriages

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  10. orejon4

Trump's popularity reveals an unpleasant aspect of the 'American' mindset: a-holishness, entitlement, arrogance, bullying, selfish, etc. He is basically every ugly stereotype of what being from the US is about.

John McCain was tortured (one of the reasons his arms don't raise above his chest) and took it all with dignity. I disagree with everything he does politically, but I have the utmost respect for him.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Exactly.

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

These are the two best assessments of Trump that I've seen so far.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Pousti is like "faggot", or Puto...and you would only direct it towards males.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Sum it up....hes a pos. Piece of shit.

As a veteran i wouldnt let him lead me to the mail box.

What he said about veterans is offensive. What he said that if he becomes president he may or will leave them behind with no hesitation

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

(McCain was tortured, however his arm injury occurred when he ejected himself prior to capture.)

So you think stereotypes are represented as truth?

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

They continued to beat on it. Also he had an opportunity to leave due to his social status and he turned it down to stay with his fellow military men

17. orejon4

My bad. I should have clarified. I read somewhere that his shoulder was crushed by a NVA soldier and that both arms were pulled out of his sockets during torture.

On the Trump thing, I do think that people like Trump end up getting held up as "evidence" of what everyone here is like. Obviously it's not true about everyone, but his bluster does appeal to a subset of the population.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No POW did. They were all offered the same opportunity.

But you never addressed the POW families who said as a Senator, he DID leave their loved ones behind. You should read the report.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yes i did address that. I stated him being a hero has nothing to do with his politics.

You never address trumps draft dodging his alledge mob ties and so on

Also its very very very rare that due to the social economic status comes into play that they would get that opportunity.

Find 5 pows that was given that opportunity.

Also, you have not answered directly What donald said about pows. What does it mean when he says "i only like those who didnt get captured"

Also are you and arch inferring that pows are not heroes?

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Here.

Love your deflections.