Sanctuary Cities and Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Blacktiger2005, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I don't have to address a thing about Trump because I'm not defending him, however you stated that he didn't leave POWs behind. I'm telling you he did according to Fellow soldiers families.

I think pow's are heroes in that capacity.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Please bliss you got flip flops thats been seen at the beach.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

At least with Trump, what you see is what you get. With Hillary, who has the same traits as him, she hides behind a fake phony smile...a worse "American political trait", IMO.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Just entertain me.
    What does it mean when he says "i dont like those who got captured"

6. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

This is a profoundly subjective assessment regarding a segment of your fellow countrymen Mr. Orejon..... but bear in mind, it is an exercise in their freedom of choice......If it is of any consolation to you,... the highest support so far Trump has enjoyed with his base is 24%.....Hillary on the contrary, currently enjoys 69% of her bases support.......That linear projection suggest a likely victory for democrats a year from now, at which time, you will not have to hear of Mr. Trump again.....

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'm sure he'll be asked about it now that it's began coming up and why you brought it up..
    Like Obama was asked about his ties to mass murderer and terrorist Bill Ayers, and his chickens come home to roost Pastor of 20 years and Hillary's acceptance of grease money from Arab leaders who violate civil rights...
    ...it's part of the process.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

U can read the truth and then ....

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/10/he-lied-about-bill-ayers/

Lol

Again tell me what does it mean when he says "i dont like those who get captured"

I responded to your with no hesitations

Also show 5 pows that passed up a chance to leave due to their social economic status

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Subjective?

Even republicans are calling him bad for america

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Mass murder? That's a new one. He was involved in bombings but as far as I can recall he was never involved in killing anyone, especially in the context of mass murder.

11. Since1980

Well, that's also because there are currently only four for five Democrats running and sixteen Republicans running. Trump's low poll numbers could be attributed to his personality as much as the incredible number of candidates running for the nomination.

12. Archman

With all due respect Since, Bill Ayers is responsible for quite a few deaths..and in acceptable context a SERIES of deaths....how that guy is not rotting in jail is inexplicable.........

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Cause he didnt kill anyone....just a guess

14. Since1980

That's kind of a stretch, isn't it? Some of the other Weathermen were killed during a bomb exploding prematurely but that's a pretty far cry from mass murder.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

U have to realize that arch tries to qualify trumps statements that "i like those who get captured" basically stating he dont like POWs

16. Archman

You don't have to interpret for Since,..... he understands that we were currently discussing Bill Ayers murderous history......

17. Since1980

Well, we would be except that you haven't exactly provided any details of such history. Feel free to go ahead and do that, though.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

He and flame are brothers so just read into that.

At least paniro...oh wait

19. Since1980

I wonder whatever happened to him? I guess he'll be popping up later on once the race really picks up.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

He wouldve been here by now...especially during the riots.

At least he will admit he was wrong.

Arch is hang for dear life on that what trump said about pows and vets were not bad.

Its funny as hell.

Lol