Sanctuary Cities and Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Blacktiger2005, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

There is out there, some where in wwbm cyberspace a Great republican Blackman's cemetery.......Sir. Nose, Panario, Thumper and Iggy all lay in peaceful retirement from this forum, .......ushered out by a tide of intolerance on this board......In honor of my conservative brothers, I would like to recognize them with a moment of silence...........

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

He's gone. He asked that his profile/history be deleted when another forum he's a member of found out he was a member here.

I say good riddance, because Paniro admitted that he was only here to cause problems with his trolling ass.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I did read the truth....and the truth is, Obama never denied working with Ayers.

As for showing 5 POW's..here's straight from a POW's mouth...

I Spent Years as a POW with John McCain
    By Phillip Butler / Military.com

John McCain is a long-time acquaintance of mine that goes way back to our time together at the U.S. Naval Academy and as Prisoners of War in Vietnam.....

....People often ask if I was a Prisoner of War with John McCain. My answer is always "No - John McCain was a POW with me." The reason is I was there for 8 years and John got there 2 1/2 years later, so he was a POW for 5 1/2 years. And we have our own seniority system, based on time as a POW....John allows the media to make him out to be THE hero POW, which he knows is absolutely not true, to further his political goal.

.... it must be known that many POW's suffered similarly, not just John. And many were similarly exploited for political propaganda.

.... John was offered, and refused, "early release." Many of us were given this offer.

It meant speaking out against your country and lying about your treatment to the press. You had to "admit" that the U.S. was criminal and that our treatment was "lenient and humane."

So I, like numerous others, refused the offer. This was obviously something none of us could accept.

Besides, we were bound by our service regulations, Geneva Conventions and loyalties to refuse early release until all the POW's were released, with the sick and wounded going first.

http://www.alternet.org/story/95825..._his_finger_should_not_be_near_the_red_button

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He was a leader of and participant in a terrorist group that engaged in bombings and the murdering of 7 and attempted murder, of 5 Americans. Mass, serial...semantics.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol, you forgot Jameswilson1 ( :smt002 I know Loki remembers him)

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I don't know how McCain's arms got injured, but I've heard arguments he was injured from actually being shot down and the subsequent crash.

Either way, there's no win in attacking him for being a POW.

9. andreboba

I was gonna ask what happened to all his posts. No loss.

I wonder what forum he was scared to offend by being a member of WWBM??

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Really??????

Wow.

The biggest question is how did the people find out he was a member here and why would it matter?

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hey military people dont refer to themselved as heroes cause it our job to lay put lives down for you. So u can keep something that was given to u and not maintained by you. If u really go back and look i really didnt overly argue the hero point. I talked about the statement "i like those who didnt get captured"

Mccain never called himself a hero.The general public will call an army clerk a hero cause they took an oath. We dont take hero cause of the definition arch put up but the public does cause people died for arch to keep his freedom.

I ve seen mccain plenty of times play it down.

The general public calls him a hero for that.

Lastly, for trump to say "i like those who didnt fet captured"

Do u realize how offensive that is?

Do you?

Do you think thats not offensive?

You and arch are acting no different than the old tdk

I would hope that i can be half the man mccain and those other men that got captured. So in my eyes and im sure every other vet would say much respect to them.

Doesnt mean i agree with their politics but fucking respect.

Oh btw. U didnt find 5 that was of his same situstion that turned down release. Meaning if his social economic status. His father had influence to get him out. But really it doesnt fucking matter cause he did what he did along with others.

So trump dont like them huh? But u are cool with that rite?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  12. andreboba

Not to digress, but the one thing I don't like about discussions involving the military is that ANY U.S. military engagement abroad is said to be about protecting AMerica's freedom, when rarely is that the case.

If we didn't invade Iraq, would America have been less free???

IMO only the Civil War, the U.S.-Mexican War, WWI and WWII were existential crises for the United States, i.e., wars to preserve the freedom and territory of the United States.

The rest of them were wars of choice and about global strategic positioning for the U.S. empire.

THe reason I call soldiers heroic is because of their willingness to die for their country, good or bad, no matter the mission.

The rest of them were wars of choice, not necessity.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

For me its fine not to call us heroes cause its our job. Let the public talk that but to disrespect like trump did.....

Fuck him .

Its offensive what arch and bliss trying to say on the slick.

Trust me....theres times i didnt want to be there due to fear. Oh. I never been in any wartime service but we watch the news so we were always shitting in our pants

14. shaft2k4

shaft2k4 Active Member

The ‘Donald Trump Act’ Just Passed The House By A Landslide, And Obama Doesn’t Like It One Bit

[​IMG]
    H.R. 3009 passed easily in the lower chamber 241 to 179.
    James Beattie July 24, 2015 at 6:22pm
    Share on Facebook Tweet Email Print
    The House passed a bill Thursday which would punish cities that refuse to enforce federal immigration law.
    H.R. 3009 passed easily in the lower chamber 241 to 179, The Hill reported. The bill would force local law enforcement agencies to notify Immigration and Customs Enforcement if they have an illegal immigrant in custody; otherwise, certain federal law enforcement grants would be withheld.
    Advertisement

Related Stories

“I think we can all agree that any state or locality must comply with the law—and they are required to coordinate and cooperate with the federal government,” said Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., who sponsored the legislation. “If an arrest is made, the federal government should be notified. The fact that San Francisco, Los Angeles and other cities disagree with the politics of federal enforcement doesn’t mean they should receive a pass to subvert the law.”
    “And if they do, there needs to be consequences—and the way we impose those consequences is by hitting them where it hurts. In the pocketbook,” Hunter added.
    The bill was passed after 32-year-old Kate Steinle was murdered earlier this month, allegedly by an illegal immigrant who was deported from the U.S. multiple times and convicted of several felonies.
    Advertisement

Trending Stories

Hunter’s bill was voted on largely across party lines. Reps. Carlos Curbelo of Florida, Bob Dold of Illinois, Dan Donovan and Peter King of New York, and Dave Reichert of Washington were the only GOP members of Congress to vote against the measure. Six Democrats voted for the bill: Reps. Ami Bera of California, Jim Cooper of Tennessee, Henry Cuellar of Texas, Bill Keating of Massachusetts, Collin Peterson of Minnesota, and Krysten Sinema of Arizona.
    Opponents of the bill have tied it to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., who in a statement earlier this week labeled the proposal the “Donald Trump Act.” Pelosi went on to call the bill a “wildly partisan, misguided bill that second-guesses the decisions of police chiefs around the country about how to best ensure public safety.”
    “Just a few weeks into his campaign and Donald Trump has a bill on the floor of the House. That is better than some of the senators he’s running against,” Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill., a fierce opponent of conservative immigration measures, told The Hill Thursday.
    Meanwhile in the upper chamber, Sens. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., and Ron Johnson, R-Wis., introduced legislation comparable Tuesday to what has been passed in the House. The legislation, entitled the Protecting American Lives Act, goes a step further with language that includes a mandatory five-year prison sentence for any deported illegal immigrant who re-enters the U.S. illegally.

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

They do it so that we don't ask questions about it. Throw the words "freedom," "patriotism," and "America" around enough times and the general public will support any military endeavor, whether it's necessary or not.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

The ones scream those catch phrases and quick to to declare war are the ones not going to war.

17. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

His exwife (ivana) said she raped or felt violated during sex but recanted.

Now its reported he went off on an atty for using a breast pump during a break. It was an agreed upon thing but he went off.

He was also part if the birther movement

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  19. Young Herschel

All that really matters is that he performs well in the debates from here on starting a week from today. He has all the momentum and money to burn which he hasn't even had to tap into yet: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/donald-trump-surge-jeb-bush-slump-2016-poll-120795.html

He is killing Marco Rubio in his home state and even Jed has cause for pause: http://stpetepolls.org/files/StPetePolls_2015_StatePRI_REP_July_28_A8WJ.pdf
    He has proven to be a juggernaught so far and only a Rick Perry like collapse in the GOP debates should hurt him here out. He has not even started to tap into his wealth yet because he is getting so much free press from all the major and mid-major news outlets. Trump is lapping the field in winner-take-all FL and he isn't even spending $$$ there yet :cool:

20. Young Herschel

Here is a poll that I know the FOX executives will use in formulating its cast of candidates next week: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...016/trump_is_well_ahead_as_first_debate_looms

Trump at 26% will only drive down some candidates like Chris Christie and Marco Rubio. Rasmussen is like the Fox News Channel's favorite pollster outside of its own internal polls.

"Trump, the GOP presidential hopeful who has dominated the headlines in recent weeks, is well ahead with 26% support among Republicans. Walker, the Wisconsin governor best known for standing up to labor unions in his state, runs second with 14% support. Bush, a former Florida governor and the third member of his family to seek the presidency, is the first choice of 10%.

Among the 13 remaining major Republican candidates, their levels of support are: Texas Senator Ted Cruz (7%); former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee (7%); Florida Senator Marco Rubio (5%); retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson (5%); Ohio Governor John Kasich (5%) and Kentucky Senator Rand Paul (3%)."

Chris Christie will make the main stage though for sure due to his consensus status in the top ten of accredited polls I say.