Sanctuary Cities and Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Blacktiger2005, Jul 10, 2015.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Illegal immigration to Georgia has increased by 800%

California is already theirs.

Had I told you 20 years ago they'd be more hispanics in America than Blacks,you'd tell me to check myself into the nearest rehab.

There is no plan on the books to stop them from entering or sending them home.

You ignorance is WILLFUL...:rolleyes:

You actually want to be stupid.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I know it's well-known that the richest man or second richest man on the planet is Mexican (Carlos someone)...

Here is another thing that isn't really mentioned...

A few years ago, Mexico's then President blamed ours for a spike in Mexican crime. And who was causing this spike in crime? Mexican criminals.

Criminals that Mexico complained the U.S dumped at the border. Yahoo reported their then President was upset that the US didn't prosecute and jail illegal Mexicans who commited crimes, and that we not send them back to Mexico.

Now curiously, most countries will make every effort to extradite their criminals back to their country... why wouldn't Mexico? Because why incarcerate, when the U.S can do it for you. One must question (even though Yahoo didn't), how a person just becomes a criminal from coming to a rich land that offers them sanctuary...Again. most likely they were criminals in Mexico and were dumped at our borders because they didn't want to fund and house them in their jails..

I believe Obama hustled them right back to the border once caught, merely returning the favor. (of course Yahoo News would never dare blame Mexico for providing the criminals in the first place)..

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

As i and others have stated earlier, while it is a problem....the current president has done more than others or at least say it is at the lowest in alot of years.

Thank you and have a great night.

[​IMG]

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You are missing the point. We just now discussed the ones that have been caught. There are many still roaming who are not.

What you don't understand is the method Obama is using to count the return of illegals. Past Presidents did not use the same counting method as Obama is, which is counting them at the border who are turned around. Other Presidents never did that - they only counted those that were caught on U.S land and returned, ok? Now you can go lay your head on your pillow.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol...

Yeah...
    So says the people who got mad at obama for using drones to kill terrorist.

oh dont forget the amnesty reagan gave....and oh...trump says "mexico loves me"

6. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

California has more Americans than any other state. not illegals so you are wrong. You are not using any credible stats you just say what you want. It is run by an American governor and an American congress.

had you told me that I would have believed it because there is larger numbers and an ocean that blocks most people of African descent from coming over. That's like saying if I told you that there would be more Africans in Europe than Hispanics, you'd tell me to check myself into a rehab. Africa is closer to Europe than most of the American countries.

This is getting a bit bigoted for my taste. I mean why are we talking about hispanics. I thought the issue was illegal americans.....:smt012

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Listen, when you have a valid argument why the influx of illegal criminals and having 2 porous borders are good things, we can then have a mature discussion. All the other stuff you're posting is rubbish and deflection. Sorry.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He doesn't have a valid argument on this topic most liberals don't. It's often deflected by how much Hispanics contribute or how everyone (well nearly everyone) was an immigrant at some point but completely fail to recognize this shit is illegal. Every other country on earth gets to have defended borders but some how the US is racist for not allowing millions of people to swell the population to unsustainable levels while the place they are coming from has more than enough to support them. Since we LOVE putting boots on the ground everywhere else why not occupy that place and begin the rebuilding process so they can have a safe and profitable democracy there instead destroying our country even further.

9. archangel

and what exactly would be your plan for getting all of the illegal immigrants out of the country?

10. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Bliss again..."

11. meowkittenmeow

Agreed

12. The Dark King

Well the first step is to acknowledge the shit is WRONG and stop pretending that saying so is racist because its not. You come from a family of immigrants just like mine and no one snuck in here illegally they busted their asses and did the legal way. Personally I think mirroring what would happen in their countries if they were illegals would be a good start. Why should the people already here have to suffer the insane influx in population. Does it help anyone to make this country a cesspool ?

13. meowkittenmeow

I remember a year or two ago there were mexican drug cartels kicking black people out of their homes in los angeles. I can't remember where I read that. But, all in all the liberals need the voters, so by creating an immigration reform for the illegals they secure potentially millions of voters. This has been going on for a few decades now and apparently it works.

14. archangel

What part of illegal isn't acknowledging it?

What people fail to realize is that we do not have the man power to do it.
    Honestly, look at the NYPD. They stop and frisk and that pisses the neighborhood. You want folks like that doing that crap. It will be all over the news police attacked an American citizen. Th police was white and the citizen was [insert nonwhite person]

When I am walking down the street, I don't want to deal with the nazi's wanting to see my paper.

The racism/biogoted part comes because you truly do have racist that mean Hispanic but say illegal.

You know like how there are people who say it is about heritage but quite a few mean something else.

I'm not talking about you but I see how people quickly interchange Hispanic for illegal immigrant.

15. The Dark King

I want severe reprocussions when they are caught. It really doesn't have to be as harsh as show me your papers. It can be as simple as seeing certain names on a con-ed bill and checking the background of those people. It doesn't have to be in your face Nazi style because we have technology now.

16. archangel

I don't think most illegal immigrants will use items that can be caught through technology. I'll give you an example. For me to turn on my water, I need an I.D. If I was illegal, I'd just ask a friend or relative to do it and pay them.

illegal immigrants want to fly under the radar. You will basically have to do a show me your papers nazi style.

17. The Dark King

Not at all. People use electricity and there is a certain amount of wattage a household of four will use that a household of one or two would never use. The same can be said about water too I guess. That shit is tracked and the data can be used to help.

18. archangel

This is completely guessing. Each household has a certain behavior. You are going to be wrong by trying to project your standard of what a family of two runs onto that family. even if correct, you have to ask for papers which gets back to my nazi's in america.

I run over 500 kw per month. I live alone. The average household runs 909 Kwh per month according to http://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=97&t=3
    In the hot summers, My bill goes over 909. I don't want the nazi's knocking on my door.

19. The Dark King

Ok so what's your solution just say fuck it and hope its not as bad as projected?

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Is there a correlation in California between the number of illegals living there and capacity of the state's water table to handle the increased population?

California IMO is the canary in the coal mine. What happens there as a result of the massive influx of illegals will happen nationwide if we don't get it under better control.

BTW people think Trump politically is a joke, just like they thought Reagan was.

But this one issue, stopping illegal immigration at the border AND in Mexico, is enough of a single issue to push him into the WH.

Also, Trump's willingness to take on China over imports and exported jobs will make him a compelling candidate in a general election.

Really, all Trump has to do is stop talking like he's crazy and say the same thing in a more subdued style and he could upset Hilary.

Trump is like Romney, a business man who promises he will go to Washington like a consultant and streamline the bureaucracy and re-engineer the economy, except his balls are bigger.

The Dems really don't have a counter argument on illegal immigration, except to ignore that it exists.

And yeah it's all about turning Hispanics into a permanent Democratic voting base. Hate to say that but that's the brass ring both parties want.

However the plan should be to clamp down permanently on illegal immigration, then pursue Hispanic votes from LEGAL Latin American immigrants already here.

I have a weird feeling about this upcoming presidential election.....:smt096:smt087