Sanctuary Cities and Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Blacktiger2005, Jul 10, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Really. Where did i say its ok to leave it the way it is. I said it needs to be sealed. I said its slowed down.
    You read what you wanted to read. I also asked who is a fault for all this. You conservatives totally igged that.

If they seriously wanted to seal the border they wouldve done it a loooooonnnng time ago.

So since you will not really be honest with yourselces and answer why then ill do it for you.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Pfft. That argument about the counting us crap. His count is the new math you conservatives hate...you know....

1 illegal
    2 illegals
    3 illegals
    Damn common core

Now who is at fault?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi...sequences-georgias-immigration-law-backfires/

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Also this convo can be viewed as extremely racist?

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

The difference between Trump and guys like Reagan and Romney is that they actually had political experience before running for office so they knew how to play the game better than Trump. Plus Romney actually ran a pretty solid campaign. He was probably never going to win anyway but if not for that 47% comment the election would have probably been a bit closer.

Compare that to Trump who can't even seem to get out of his own way. Hell, he didn't get halfway through his first speech before his foot was already halfway down his throat. The past few weeks have seen him lose sponsor after sponsor and every public statement he gives ends up doing more harm than good. Every other candidate in the race is better on their feet and better at thinking quickly than he is. And as for taking on China and Mexico, he can't even do that with a straight face since so much of his clothing like is made overseas. A lot of the people that work in his hotels are probably here illegally, as well.

Both parties do want more Hispanic voters but if by some miracle Trump gets the nomination they can kiss that entire voting block goodbye for this election, not that it's going to matter anyway. If he ever makes it as far as the debates he's going to get massacred by the likes of Cruz, Rubio, Bush,, Paul, etc. Trump's a spoiled rich kid who's spent his entire life surrounded by yes men and he's finally getting a cold dose of reality.

My money is still on Bush v. Clinton III but that's just me.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

He met the press this past weekend after his speech and couldnt answer a tuff question
    He is a side show. He has no real answers fir the border.

It is suspected that he has illegals ob a project hes working on now.

6. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Calm down Kizzy

This is nothing compared to what they say about you.

7. flaminghetero

Funny how mexico wants to rid themselves of so many of these "hard working taxpayers".

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Dont care. You still need to find that online party for when mcnair was murdered.
    You said they were celebrating....

Oh wait, you cant. It didnt happen

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Reagan already gave the solution.It didn't bring down the country. That is going to be the realistic solution to the next guy who wants to fix it. It is likely going to be either a republican that the base will be angered with or we wait until the minorities outnumber the racist in the country for the vote.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Wait, we are still here?

12. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I never said illegal immigrants weren't there I just pointed out that california is not taken by them. You continue to move to other subjects after I present you with statistics.

I also want to point out for those who are reading what my concerns are and why the media calls folks racist when they talk about this. You got people like flaminghetero who use racist terms.

This is exactly how the conversation will end up in the living rooms of those who spend most of their time with people who look like them. They start off with illegal but give it some time you will get what they mean.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Also there are other races, ethnics and nationalities here that are illegals besides latinos and mexicans

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

iGA's illegal farm workers didn't go back home to their countries because of a law in Georgia, they just moved to a different state. Plenty more for them to move to.
    The one farmer claimed he needed illegal workers because they're skilled at picking fruit. And Americans aren't? He couldn't find an American to do that? And then he claims he pays 15 to 20 dollars an hour, tax free? Ok.

They only depend on it because they don't want to pay a decent wage, or provide health care or provide decent working conditions. They just raided a factory farm - the illegal workers were found living in shacks with no running water or electricity. These were Shacks provided by the employer who charged them. Of course no American would put up with that, that's why we have the benefits that we have because we fight for them.

Take Detroit aka Motor City.... many black families became middle class as a result of the plant and fighting for decent wages... Do you really think that if Motorcity existed today, there would be a black middle class there? Those factory jobs would have been taken by illegals and thus brought the standard of living down.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

16. flaminghetero

Getting tired about hearing about unskilled American workers.

What about SKILLED American workers??

Like.... electricians....plumbers...auto/diesel mechanics...carpenters...ect ect

They are getting SHIT-HAMMERED worse than the unskilled guys.

17. flaminghetero

If you think I'm digging through all that coonish nonsense,you must have a rat in your weave...sista.

18. flaminghetero

If mexico don't need then.......we sure as hell don't..:-D

Since this is such a good idea...why don't messico open up it's borders to several million illegals across their southern border.

Since this is such a good thing.

19. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Others were banned from this forum who were more decent than he is like Kid Rasta that he used to attack. Think hard and connect the dots Why he is getting away with personal attacks .....I have an idea why that is happening. If I call anyone a wetback I will be restricted immediately, but he gets away with it..... go figure and when he gets restricted it only lasts few days...while KR and others are restricted or banned forever

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Not just him. They were on 60 miuntes, cnn show called the "inside man" and other news shows saying americans cant and will not do the work.

You cant blame the illegals for that. Oh npr had done the story too.