Sanctuary Cities and Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Blacktiger2005, Jul 10, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Save your breath some people are too fucking dumb to realize how bad shit is until it's far too late.
    They don't grasp the term illegal and why it's illegal.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I actually looked for links on that the other day, because I had remembered a while ago an electrician called in to a PA talk show stating that he sees it on the work-site every day... they bring these uncertified "electricians" in and pay them low wages and the U. S. electricians hours are cut, any if they complain they're let go.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Smh

4. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

The president has had the highest deport rates of any modern president. That is doing something.

That's different than someone who can't manage to have civil debate without insulting someone or comparing a black person to a monkey. I don't understand why this guy has been here for so long he is as racist as can be towards every race.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  5. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You might as well face it.

Joe 6-pack has been replaced by Jose half-pack.

Half the men......... with half the balls.

The only thing sorrier than a scab is an ILLEGAL alian scab, from one of the richest countries on the globe.

They have zero knowledge of the American labor movement or the sense to care.

They think America has better jobs and wages because our wealthy are more generous than their wealthy.It never crossed their peasant minds that people lost their lives for living wages and safe working conditions.

People don't realize that,not long ago, blue-colar workers earned damn as much,if not more than Doctors and Lawyers.

My dad,a retired Teamster with a 4th grade education...earned a salary that allowed him to save-up enough to BUY an Exxon station....Laundromat...Apartment buildings...and several car washes.

He didn't need a bank for shit...and didn't owe anybody a cent.

Meat cutters,even in mom and pop stores, drove Lincolns.
    Janitors earned a living wage with full pensions and retirement.

Every nickle stayed in the Country.

Just think...

Americans had the job market all to themselves...needless to say...America was #1 across the board

Drive by any construction site today...the ONLY guy with a valid SS# is the Brother holding up a Stop sign.

SMH

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

They can start by abolishing 'sanctuary' cities.
    Why should we offer sanctuary to criminals in the first place? Do American criminals get that same privilege?

Some 276 "sanctuary cities," nearly 50 percent more than previously revealed, released over 8,000 illegal immigrants with criminal records or facing charges free despite federal requests that they be turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement for deportation, according to an explosive new report.

'Sanctuary cities' let 8,145 illegal offenders free in just 8 months, 17,000 total
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...-in-just-8-months-17000-total/article/2568121

7. archangel

The cities and citizens make that decision. You can't just tell the whole city what to do. That's not democracy. If those cities voted for it then it is what it is.

I assumed you live in Philly but I have no idea. You have been ambiguous on what city you live in and I assume it is not a big city given your view points.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thanks to your dad for fighting for Americans to make a decent living wage. People don't understand the trickle down effect, as well as generational wealth impact. When you start lowering standards of living, you lower the expectations of those living it.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I have never been ambiguous, I live in the fifth largest city in the country.

Please don't tell me about citizens rights, city council voted ours in, not the citizens.

My views span several continents and many decades of observation, travels and experience..

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Once again, the numbers of being fudged. This administration counts Border Patrol officer refusals at the border. These migration attempts and refusals were never counted towards deportation numbers.

Btw, oddly I can no longer locate your post to Flaming where you asked him to offer solutions, because I wanted to suggest another one...

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Like i stated thr americans will not do the unskilled jobs such as farming in the article. If the illegals left and now the farmers say they cant find anyone to do it then whats up?

Someone is lying rite? Who is it?

Also you mentioned white collar jobs going to illegals but you also have legal immigrants or guest workers doing the same BUT theres something up.

Stem jobs. The businesses and politicians have been jamming everyone. Like ive been saying. Lets ignore that. Blame the illegals.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/378334/what-stem-shortage-steven-camarota

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Solutions?

When u have business and politicians in bed together u are jammed.

Trump stated he gave hillary and the gop money so he can get what he wanted. He said that this pass weekened.

So whats up?

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So you want to ignore it, huh.
    And a step ahead of you...my next suggestion to Arch l mentioned was fixing the (illegal). loopholes in the H-1B work visa. It's being royally abused to help Indian techhies displace USworkers.. I can post links later on break.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Im not ignoring anything just stating facts. When you have business and politicians working in the back room then you have a long road.

When you know the terrian use it to your advantage.
    Know yourself and know the enemy ypu will win every time. -art of war.

When u know whats up then proceed. U need to know who the enemy is first.

15. archangel

I should have been more direct in my comments.

I'm not going to pretend that I know how your city works. Just merely that the citizens made a decision indirectly or directly.

They voted the mayor in after making the city into a sanctuary. Clearly the majority that voted him in didn't have a big enough issue with this.

I don't know the process of how your city makes a bill into a law but I imagine that you have the same ability as any other citizens to draw up a bill and have it put up to a vote by the public(state or city)

sometimes, inaction is as good as voting against what you want.:smt012

You aren't going to stop it from being a sanctuary by posting on here...

I'm just saying.

Houston isn't a sanctuary city and since I agreed with that I didn't draw up a bill before elections. :smt012

16. archangel

I got tired of his racist comments of wetback and comparing me a black person to a monkey so I let him have it.

You can offer it. I mean I didn't stop tdk from offering something. just realize I have become accustomed to my freedoms.

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one

meaning if the NAZI's ask me for my papers.

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Ben Franklin said that shit before the challenges of today presented themselves.

18. flaminghetero

WOW..

19. archangel

Those words were so general that it can not be held to a certain time period.

You will always have to measure security against freedom. I am willing to stand with my freedoms.

20. flaminghetero

Fixed it for you.....Dummy.