Seal and Heidi Klum

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, May 6, 2006.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

2. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Is it just me, or do the IR relationships in Hollywood have better success than the non-IR ones on average?

3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I think any Hollywood relationship, IR or not, is more likely to fail than a non-celebrity's marriage. It would be nice to see Seal and Heidi contradict that theory.

4. Crystal

Crystal New Member

I've always liked Seal, or my impression of him anyway. He seemed like a really genuine and kind person.

Heidi's a lucky lady and I hope they become a great example for long term interracial couples.

5. Crystal

Crystal New Member

I've always considered the creative Hollywood crowd a lot more accepting and lenient than middle America. They support their own.

e.g. Robert Downey Jr., Billy Bob Thornton and Angelina Jolie (yeah they were getting WEIRD)

my take from far away anyway.

6. PearlGirl

PearlGirl New Member

WoW!
    I love that pic.
    Really... I think that I could stare at it for hours.
    Just the way he seems to be protecting her.
    The way he is caressing her.
    The way she is nestled in his "nook".
    The contrast of their skin colours.
    I love it.

There really is something that I find incredibly sexy about seeing a gorgeous black man wearing a wedding ring.

:smt060

(Don't get me wrong... I mean by that that I want my very own to be married to and for him to wear OUR wedding ring! I would never ever hook up with a married man!!)

7. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

To me, it seems like the success rate for interracial relationships in Hollywood is better on average, but any marriage of any kind could fail as well as succeed...

and, who's happier than those two right now? Honestly.

8. Crystal

Crystal New Member

True.

Somehow it's very satisfying just to see them together. That's a great shot.

9. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

I do not find Seal attractive at all. To me, he looks like the Alien.

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Different strokes for different folks. Good thing all females aren't as shallow as you.

The Kid Rasta 8)

11. malachi

malachi New Member

exactly...

or straight up childish....

12. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

awww....its ok guys....everyone has opinions....take Jessica Simpson...some guys thinks she's hot (all my white friends)....and some guys think she looks a little manly (all my black friends).....everyone likes a different flavor of kool-aid

13. fly girl

You guys know its funny. He does resemble the Alien. 8)

14. mosiah1

mosiah1 Member

Well, why don't you let us see who YOU look like! We know you've got back, but let's see the rest of it, Fly Girl.
    [​IMG]
    Peace.
    _______
    "The mind is like a parachute. It works best when it is open." - Rickson Gracie

15. fly girl

(serious answer)Because this forum would not be where I would want a work colleague to find me posting due to mostly the ads.

(less serious answer)Besides, even if I looked like something from ILC, it still wouldnt make Seal look any less like the Alien.

16. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Well...the "alien", as you call him, got Heidi Klum...a Victoria's Secret supermodel.

BTW, I still think you're shallow as hell!

The Kid Rasta 8)

17. Crystal

Crystal New Member

why would it be money?

they both already have it as far as I know.

geez, maybe it just is what it is. :wink:

18. fly girl

Hey, I never said he was was anything other than strange looking. Bully to him for getting such a valuable woman. But, we all know she isnt more valuable because her looks, right? (Valueing her for her good looks is just as shallow.)

Awww, dammit! Some annonymous man on the inernet called me shallow. Let me go lick my wounds.

PS. Thank God not all men are lacking in a sense of humor. :lol:

PSS No matter how much you guys flame me, SEAL STILL LOOKS LIKE THE ALIEN. LMBO

19. Silvercosma

Silvercosma New Member

He looks like an Alien?? Not to me, but maybe to people who can't look beyond his scars ...

[​IMG]

I wouldn't reject him ... :tonqe:

20. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

I don't think "flygirl" accurately describes you. Anyway, I would have absolutely no interest in meeting you at all. It's really better to let someone reject themself....as I have a distaste for rejecting peeps.

The Kid Rasta 8)