Seal and Heidi Klum

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, May 6, 2006.

1. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

She must be some special woman :cool:

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

JC is smoking that good shit lmao:smt043:smt043:smt043

3. dressman

dressman New Member

I guess you mean Flavio Briatore, he was the manager of the Benetton Formula One racing team.;)

Basically I don´t want to speculate about Heidi´s and Seal´s private matters, but without doubt there´s been a swing in some parts of the German-speaking reporting during the last weeks from "Oh, it´s such a shame this perfect couple split up" to "the angry bm stereotype" to strange allusions like "First Tatjana Patiz...next Heidi Klum...there´s a pattern in his behavior" and the more you listen to this gossip you realize what they actually mean is "How the hell could this black guy dare to fuck not only one but even two of our supermodels?" There comes a lot of hidden envy to light these days...

4. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Oh so she got knocked up and abandoned by a white guy and a black guy goes to mop up the situation just like Dubya did to the economy and Obama is trying to mop up the crap.:cool:

5. She pretty much confirmed the affair...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXH5sWxv-lg&feature=g-u-u[/YOUTUBE]

6. Iggy

Iggy Banned

what a SLUT. Getting with the bodyguard of all people. Man if I was Seal I would be pissed.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I know, right

Triflin ass

8. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I think you used the wrong word. It's not an affair if you are separated. She interviewed on the Katie Couric show and said she was 100% faithful during her marriage.

They’ve been getting to know each other lately during trips through Italy and New York, sources close to the model said earlier this month.

Even if she is involved with her bodyguard now, Klum told Couric that while married she remained faithful and “never looked at another man.”

Earlier this summer, Seal and Kirsten got into a heated stare-down on a Manhattan sidewalk. Seal told reporters a month later that Klum had cheated on him before their divorce was finalized in April, displaying a lack of class and “fornicating with the help.”

“He has a very unique choice of words; I’m used to them,” Klum said of Seal’s accusation. “I don’t love that. It’s obviously not true.”

The former Victoria’s Secret Angel and “Project Runway” hostess also admitted that the divorce has been painful.
    “Being in all of the magazine and gossip pages,” she said, “that is definitely very hard and hurtful — and it’s hard to go through a divorce.”
    As for marriage, Klum sounded frustrated, but still hopeful, on Wednesday’s show.
    “I’m someone who believes in a fairy tale and, when I said ‘I do,’ I meant forever,” she said. “But I don’t know, you never know what happens. Life changes.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...artin-kirsten-article-1.1158049#ixzz26eAirNfx

You can hear her say it publicly here. Seal sounds like he is bitter and jealous.

[YOUTUBE]Cw9kU3OqhRI[/YOUTUBE]

9. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

Kind of putting the WW/BM relationship on the worldwide stage as to being a short lived affair in the minds of many who will take advantage of this to say, "Did I not tell it will work, it was for the sex only".

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but the fact that she could not wait until the divorce was done to start sleeping with the bodyguard supports Seal's side of the story way more than her's.

I hope all the males reading about her and Seal keep this example in mind. This is what we get ourselves into when we seriously date women who give it up quickly. For them, it's easier to find a new bang buddy than it is to work through their problems. She will repeat this cycle. Serial marriage:101.

11. The Dark King

Isnt that true for all women despite race? Women can always find bang buddies easier than men.
    Seal and Heidi are high profile celebs. Hardly the norm my friend

12. The Dark King

Interesting how the same benefit of the doubt wasnt applied to Tiki Barber. I wonder why

13. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Here ya go. Here is a whole thread on Seal bringing his relationships out first.

That slut.

That manwhore.

Dating before the divorce is final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who does he think he is???!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and all the guys that were high fiving him are in here with their triflin asses whining when she does the SAME AFTER him.

http://whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21891&highlight=seal

http://hater site.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/0705-seal-new-girl-launch-2-e1341605758390.jpg

Seal sounds butt hurt in the interviews. I think he is hurt over losing her.

Get over it. It's how divorce and moving on works.

Ya'll have the memory of gnats. GTFO.

[​IMG]

14. And i could say i'm the Prince of Persia. Doesn't necessarily make it true.

I think the bodyguard was definitely into her for a good while. I mean c'mon she's Heidi Klum. And i'm sure she loved the attention and she may have been emotionally cheating on Seal. The bodyguard may have been that dude she ran to when Seal was being a dick.

But who knows? At least Seal didn't move on with the help,lol. He started fresh.;)

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

16. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Lol alright tiger. Divorces here in Australia can only happen after you've been legally separated for one year. So what you are saying is that both separated parties should not date or fuck anyone for a year

17. The Dark King

Tiki Barber anyone

18. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Should I know who tiki barber is?

19. The Dark King

My bad you're from another country.

He's an ex football player who left his wife (seperated) while she was pregnant and caught holy hell when he started dating an intern from his job. I know the argument was how could he leave his wife but the public had no idea what was going on in his home and chose to think the worst of him especially for dating that intern (who he recently married) but for some reason Heidi Klum is ok

20. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Not even in the ballpark same thing.

Tiki LEFT his wife for someone else. A pregnant wife at that.

Heidi didnt leave Seal for someone else.

Besides, Seal was stepping out w someone else BEFORE Heidi, so why the hell is he whining about Heidi doing the same thing he is.

You can not possibly compare their situation to Tikis situation, that is a hell of a stretch.