Seal and Heidi Klum

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, May 6, 2006.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

ahhhh okay. was it more uproar about the fact she was preggers though or was it solely based on the intern?

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Why does her being pregnant come up? Was he suppose to fake being happy with her in hopes she wouldn't find out? Its a lot more stress free to bounce than the keep the situation toxic. And please find me a quote where he says he left her for the blonde. As far as I've read its been something that was speculated by the media because they love to sensationalize shit like this especially when it involves a young hot blonde. And as far as Seal cheating I haven't found any articles outside of the one Jordan posted so to me that's questionable as well.
    Honestly it makes no difference to me who cheats on who I just don't get why Heidi is met with sympathy and Tiki with disdain. Didn't they both do the same thing? Leave marriages that weren't working and found someone else before the divorce was final?

3. The Dark King

A bit of both. I think primarily because she was really hot and young. I still don't get why her being pregnant mattered.

4. wtarshi

ahhhh the hot and young thing. imo, if you're separated, date away.

as for the pregnant thing. you're vulnerable and there are so many emotions going through you, plus just the physical exhaustion, that i guess it just seems low to leave someone that you helped get in that situation, all alone.

5. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Tiki ran around while his wife was pregnant from 3 months on. Then at 8 months came out that he was "dating" an intern. There weren't separated when he took up with the intern. His wife thought they were uhhh still a couple.

Whereas Seal and Heidi had separated and BOTH were dating others. Seal doing it first. Then when Heidi came out that she was with the bodyguard Seal made a nasty comment to the press. He later retracted it as being misunderstood and that she was not doing it while they were a couple but after the split. So the timing is the difference. He just doesn't like that it is their bodyguard. Meh someone else is someone else. Doesn't matter if they're "the help". He needs to accept it and move on.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

so seal slept with other women before heidi slept with the bodyguard?

link please

and crayons...lots of crayons :p

7. So you'd be cool if you and your man divorced and he started dating the babysitter? Good to know.:D

8. JordanC

Absolutely. I don't care at that point. Dating someone else is dating someone else.

9. JordanC

I linked it up above. I got a big box of 64 crayons so I think I'm gonna need all 64 here. :smt073

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

what if he dated your best friend

or your sister

im sure you'd be the very model of stoicism

:smt037

11. Thats what i'm saying. :smt003

12. The Dark King

That's one way to look at it but would you disagree that its just as unhealthy to stay in a toxic situation. I've been in a situation where I was living with someone I no longer attracted to and wasn't in love with. You find yourself avoiding your house at all costs, having two word conversations before bed and just loathing the fact you have to be around the other person. It wasn't good for her either. She spent so many nights locked in the bathroom crying her eyes out because she knew things weren't good. So is that the kind of environment to be pregnant in?
    I just don't think its as simple as he bounced while she was pregnant. And the problem with stuff like this is we get a few sentences and people run around like they know intimate details about it.
    I still have yet to find the article where Tiki's wife acknowledges infidelity while they were still together. Its speculation

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

yeah really, imagine that shit

see how passive she is when her sister is both step mom and aunt to her kids

that family tree will be faded as shit

:rolleyes:

14. wtarshi

gotcha ;)

i've also been in that living situation and it was horrible

15. wtarshi

[​IMG]

16. JordanC

There wasn't any tiptoeing around as is wrongly speculated. She was shocked.

Tiki Barber's Mistress Traci Lynn Johnson Shocked Ginny Barber (PICS)

Former NFL star and TV personality Tiki Barber, came clean to his unsuspecting wife late last year, admitting he was starting to shack up with a much younger blonde. But Ginny Barber was "devastated" to learn Tiki Barber began his torrid affair with temptress Traci Lynn Johnson much earlier in their marriage -- and long before she became pregnant with twins:

"She had no idea what was going on. She had no idea about this relationship with Traci Johnson until he left in late November," one source close to the Barber family said. "There were no [apparent] problems in the marriage.
    Ginny is devastated by this. All of this came out of the blue for Ginny. People may say, 'How could she not know?' But she really didn't. Tiki is a guy who travels a lot."
    The NY Post yesterday revealed that Tiki began bedding Johnson as early as 2008, when she was a 21-year-old student at Mount St. Mary College, a Catholic school in upstate Newburgh.

http://dimewars.com/Blog/ViewBlogAr...)&BlogID=75b7b851-6ed8-464e-a780-5e27d821b4e6

Why get your wife pregnant if you plan to leave?

What Tiki did is not even remotely like Seal and Heidi's situation. Not even sure why it's being named in this thread. People need crayons.

17. The Dark King

So blogs count for reliable sources? Apparently someone didn't take Research Methods in college

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:rolleyes:

19. JordanC

The blog quotes the NY Times. Who quotes the Barber's friend.

Tdk cannot accept that his logic is flawed.

Seal is butthurt. That is the fact.

They both moved on. It's over. Nothing more to see here.

20. The Dark King

Didn't see that on the blog try again

And if there's nothing to see why are you batting so hard for Heidi?
    Interesting logic