Seal and Heidi Klum

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, May 6, 2006.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Uh ... nowhere in my post do I say Seal should get a pass for doing the same thing. Nowhere. If he's doing it too, he's just as bad as she is.

And, just because he did it doesn't mean it's okay for her. That's childish. Like a kid breaking windows and when he, or she, is caught the child says, "My friends were doing it, too." Would you let a child get away with that? No. Wrong is wrong. And, if Heidi had any class it wouldn't matter what Seal does. The mother is a child's first and most important teacher. She should do the right thing and set the example for her children. Somebody's got to. That's what a good woman does. Regardless of what her man gets into.

If she wanted out, fine. Get out. Spend a year alone. Concentrate on your family, career, etc ... . Jumping from one relationship to another isn't a good. Kid's watch everything you do. Serial monogamy isn't what's best for them.

So, my point still stands. She isn't the type of woman a man should choose to have a serious relationship with. Think about it fellas. The mother of your children is bringing another man around your kids and the two of you have been apart for less than a year. Anyone who can't handle being alone, should be left alone. They are not mate material.

Unless, you're just going to hit it and quit it. Then, by all means, have your fun. ...lol

2. Iggy

Iggy Banned

She's a shady slut. Getting with the bodyguard (that was also close to Seal and their family/children). Absolutely shameful.

3. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I foeget who cheated on who or did they both? Probably a publicity stunt.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  5. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Neither cheated. Seal's anger issues (nothing violent) were allegedly the reason for their breakup.

6. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Maybe they are one of those unique couples who love each other, but can't make the cohabitating part of marriage work.

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How does he do it.