Seal hanging out with new babe

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Steven, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

You probably have pulled one. Lol. Have you seen Heidi without the make up? Or a non photoshopped pic? Im sure she has flaws like the rest of us (morning breath, bed head when she wake up, slob on the pillow after a good sleep) lol

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Exactly!!!

3. Athlone McGinnis

Athlone McGinnis New Member

He's an ugly dude with stacks of money, fame and a hit single or two to go with it.
    If you're trying to prove that ugly dudes can pull, he isn't a great example to use. Seal isn't attractive (though he does have the height), but very few people have the kind of money and fame he does. Any ugly guy with that combination can pull, but without it? That's another story.

Neither does he, I'm sure.

4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Well,, I can't use myself because I'm fly. Anyway, it don't matter, I'm not the one on the forum or anywhere else with catching issues. I'm out.

5. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

not necessarily German. Seal seems like a good man and I doubt it was his fault that they divorced.

6. Bulma

Bulma New Member

You're right. He is tall, so that helps. However, I wouldn't call him ugly. He just has scars on his face. Ugly is more aligned to facial feature structure. Plus. Heidi is 4 times richer than him. She could have easily gone with a wealthy white man.

All that fame just puts you in the same rooms as other famous people. Personality still has to hold through.

Seal and many others will easily get groupies and low-down pretty girls, but the A-List/Alpha(esq) women are a lot trickier. I doubt 50 Cent could get Charlize Theron, but he could get a pretty video chick.

Also, Seal has a British accent :D

7. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Very solid points you raised Bulma. :smt023

Its all about what you are looking for and where you fit in and it all coming together.

Hence the phrase you can't turn a hoe into a housewife. :)

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Is baby Seal his real name?

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dude is also packing a baby arm. That's what caught Heidi's eye supposedly and like many women can tell you. A dude with a big dick and knows how to use it can put any chick under his spell. They don't call it the magic stick for nothing lol

10. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Seal (Olusegun Samuel),and his pregnant girlfriend Erica Packer with kids, Leni Samuel, Indigo Packer and Jackson Packer going out for frozen yogurt in Brentwood on March 13, 2016.

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

She's beautiful. Dude landed another gorgeous woman.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She's a Welsh girl as well. Congrats to them.

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

She is hot but,not like his ex Heidi.

13. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

She had three children with her husband, Australian billionaire James Packer, and divorced. He just got engaged to Mariah Carey.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  14. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Seal loves playing White Knight, doesn't he?

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

This is a major rebound for all in this case.

17. SilverSmith

18. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Seal knows what he is doing going getting with the exes of billionaires first heidi and now her, he has good tastes.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

So true.
    Respect the man's hustle.

Seal's music career is just so so nowadays, yet he just 'fell in love' with a woman who probably has a $100 mil prenup from her last marriage.

Seal didn't pursue this woman for her nice smile.lol