Sex and Music = Sex Music?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by darkwawyer, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha, l was joking, per his rep that he begs in songs :p ;)

Having said that, you got my drift on setting the right mood with the right person. :cool:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol..lol..I'm with you now.

Oh yeah I totally agree with you.

My car riding list is to mellow the air and chill.

You don't break out the isly brothers on the first date . you might as well say "you know we fucking tonight, right?"

You ain't bs-ing when you put on the isley brothers

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  3. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

We are creatures of habit. I wouldn't put forward less effort because I'm not in love with a woman, at least, when setting the scene and trying my best to make sure she has pleasurable experience Afterall, I do want her to enjoy herself/have a repeat session with her. I never thought of it as being disingenuous. I guess a woman is (supposedly) more emotional so maybe there is deeper thought/interpretation into a man's actions? Even the best tasting food in the world can be ruined if the place setting isn't squared away (junky room, stank workout clothing/B.O, critters, etc). I think all of those things play into a woman's psyche, as does setting the mood, artificial or not.

A man's orgasm is not affected by stuff like that. We can knock a chick off next to a dumpster or tell a cop, give me 5 more minutes since the fine is going to be the same. A man will make a judgement call mid stroke - danger?...no, keep going :smt042. I don't think that women work like that (school me if you beg to differ)? Her mom calls with semi bad news, roommate walks in or a spider runs down the wall and the orgasm train has left the building. Once a woman's brain thought is interrupted/disturbed...that's probably it. I guess what I'm saying is that I set the mood/scenery for the best possible outcome. Safe, comfortable, mood music and lighting (whether its candle, tv or dimmed).

4. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Mmm Ghostface. Those boys are energetic as fuck! Saw them here a few months back and God damn to they were insane!!

I'm with you. It's all about the sensuality and passion and candle lit darkness does bring that. But the best is right there on the spot no matter where you are. Hard up against the wall of a dark alleyway, deep in a secluded forest, at night on the stairs of a fire exit. The options!!

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Oh it's like that?

6. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

It always amazes me that a guy can put in a good 45 minutes of work, in a temperature controlled room, 300 cable channels, 1000 count sheets, fabreze or trees in the air and still get complaints...but same dick, half undressed, 15 minutes in a car behind 7-eleven, on a rusty staircase where bums sleep that smells like piss or out in the woods where an Alien or Jason might scoop you up...there's no foreplay needed and she bust off within 3 or 4 minutes - wtf:smt017

7. beccaomecca

No it's 50 times worse. Hahaha.

8. 4north1side2

Woman love spontaneity and excitement, not the predictable with the same ho hum routine

9. beccaomecca

Lmao. That's funny as hell. What you talkin bout Willis? Who's complaining about what? Lol over here the stairs are concrete no rust stains.

10. beccaomecca

Don't you know it!!!! Fuck routine bore!! Unpredictable is the most exciting.

11. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Exactly...I had my ex on the side of the highway (at night of course) working it out

12. K

K Well-Known Member

There's that thing where it just feels like it's his MO that he runs with any and every chick that comes along. Not a good thing. Not all men are like that.

If it's a playmate/ff situation... I really don't want all the romantic stuff. I'm cool with talking, maybe having something to eat, but I'm not really wanting candles and ambiance in that situation. To me that stuff is about connecting on another level which I'm not looking to do with a playmate/ff

It's odd....I'm VERY much into all the sensory things and definitely respond to it all. However, the best sex ever didn't have any the great environment stuff. There was music...but I couldn't tell you what...it didn't matter.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

Always fun.

Why at night "of course"?

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Very cool!

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Cops could roll up on you due to nosy folks I guess

16. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

Yeah, it's fun for me too, but I don't like being interrupted. When your freakin' outside you're always looking over your shoulder and you don't get to pay a lot of attention to the woman you're with. As soon as you do, there's a perv or the police.

It always seems like it's some strange dude wandering around, trying to watch (or probably spank his dick). Like dude, "where the fuck did you come from?:smt017 GTFOH!!!" Cops - smh...I think they just park and watch for people to pull up. They tend to come rollin' in with perfect timing. "Do you need help? I noticed you parked here?" WTF. Does that uniform mean that you've given up sex and don't know WTF I'm doin' here? Yeah, could you get me a mixed cherry/banana/lime Slurpie from the 7-Eleven across town? - fuckin' dickhead!!!

Seems like as women get older they wanna act all seditty/churchified. They pump the brakes on a lot of that outside and car activity :sad:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  17. K

K Well-Known Member

Damn...another memo I missed.

18. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

Some dude must be very lucky to know you :p

19. 4north1side2

Lol I'm the type of dude who keeps going not caring if I have a audience, imma bust this nut regardless.

I'm that perv you hate Hahaha, man I remember one time being so horny I beat my dick outside a room to the moans of this woman getting thrashed.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

No one at the moment.....subject to change any day.

Unfortunately, many men have their own set of issues as they age.