Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Yeah, I didn't read the details of the incident, but I still feel like there are contextual details missing. What was this guy's prior relationship with Katy Perry??
    He makes it sound like she randomly targeted him for no reason whatsoever.

I still don't think under the same circumstances I'm going to law enforcement and filing sexual assault charges against Ms. Perry.

2. andreboba

Bro, you went to private school. You really knew Black kids in school who would murder someone over a dumbass prank, that only happens by the way if you get too drunk and pass out around people you shouldn't be hanging around with??

People love to talk that killer shit when they were teens but it rarely even happens.
    Fight?? Yeah. Kill?? Not so much.

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Those would be the same dudes who would get drunk and try to hit on me. Those “Jackass” level stunts are hiding deeper secrets, bro.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

It's sexual assault according to this era. If you look at a woman like the brotha in Oakland did people will call the cops on you and they will actually show up. People are in so much fear of each other and things like social MEDIA don't help all they do is normalize and coddle people's fear. Fear is now something to be okay with; instead of facing their fears to conquer them they immediately start crying out looking for protection and their safespace.

I do agree with this being humiliating and not everybody is cool with that happening to them not even as a fucking prank. And reading Kloss' accusations further she most definitely was out to sexually humiliate him if that is what happened. So it does fit sexual harassment or sexual misconduct which is what the article is talking about. But her and her team have yet to comment so...

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Of course I'm over exaggerating. Someone would have gotten a straight up ass whooping over it. And this shit happened between "friends" all the time. They're lucky it happened long before smart phones and social media

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Perhaps. I never had much of a proverbial "gaydar" to pick up on who is gay or not. Then again, I never really was the type to hang around wm much outside of work. The wm friends I do have aren't like that at all.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Here is what he said..

'So, happy anniversary to one of the most confusing, assaulting, and belittling jobs I’ve ever done. Yay. I was actually gonna play the song and sing it on ukele for the anniversary, but then as I was turning I thought, f**k this, I’m not helping her bs image another second.'

'There have been a million times I could have brought it up, but those times would have benefited me financially. At this time there is absolutely no benefit for me, but benefit for many others, who can contemplate power, would they do what she did to me, or would they stay respectful of me and my body.

'So you believing me is inconsequential to me, it's more about letting people believe that even a guy like me has felt powerless and been violated, and still courageous to bring it up when it counts, not when it's lucrative.'
    • Kloss (also) said, 'I just say this now because our culture is set on proving men of power are perverse. But females with power are just as disgusting'
    • Kloss said he also waited out of fear related to Perry's positive public persona and because her team had so tightly controlled press around the music video

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not random:

In his initial post detailing the allegations,
    Kloss said... the two sang a worship song together, called 'Open the Eyes of My Heart,' and that 'she was cool and kind' at first.

'When other people were around she was cold as ice even called the act of kissing me "gross" to the entire set while filming.

Now I was pretty embarrassed but kept giving my all, as my ex was busy cheating on me and my daughter was just a toddler, I knew I had to endure for her sake. After the first day of shooting, Katy invited me to a strip club in Santa Barbara. I declined and told her, "I have to go back to hotel and rest, because this job is all I have right now."'

'I saw Katy a couple times after her break up with Russell.

'This one time I brought a friend who was dying to meet her. It was Johnny Wujek’s birthday party at moonlight roller way. And when I saw her, we hugged and she was still my crush. But as I turned to introduce my friend, she pulled my Adidas sweats and underwear out as far as she could to show a couple of her guy friends and the crowd around us, my penis.'

'Can you imagine how pathetic and embarrassed I felt?

'So for all her good, she is an amazing leader, hers songs are mainly great empowering anthems.

'And that is it. I continued to watch her use clips of her music videos for her world tour and then her dvd, only highlighting one of her male co-stars, and it was me.'

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I've read his account in full and I still say, while embarrassing, he needs to man up.

She pulled your pants down and showed your little wee wee. She said kissing you was gross. Both, were very unprofessional. But, neither is a big deal. See, what he's really trying to do, in the age of #metoo, is prove the point that women do it, too. But we know that. This is just the male version of "believe all women." He's not hurt. Just irrelevant and this is a way for him to squeeze out a little more fame.

The older I get, the more I'm happy I grew up when I did and how I did. I'd hate going through life being that soft.

10. meowkittenmeow

I was in combat arms. Those line of MOS are full of white dudes. Many of which have repressed a desire or two. Even outside of the military, a lot of close wm friends get very “open” about what they are looking for when they get insanely drunk. I think regular drunk is different than “truth serum drunk”.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

All behavior is communication and the law defines assault as verbal (or other communication), no touching needed, that's battery.

The fact that she actually exposed his genitals changes everything.

Sexual talk can come to the point of harassment rather easily, but she actually exposed him thereby creating a hostile environment.

Just pulling down someone's pants is suggestive but she actually exposed him to others as if he was property like those ex-slaves on GOT that had their dicks cut off.

Now it does equate to sexual assault

12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

What if he would've cold-cocked her for that?

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

He should have pimp slapped her.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's crazy. Drunk would be the only thing saving them from getting an ass kicking. Random gay dudes get turned down. A "friend" that comes on to you, that's just all kinds of fucked up. Highest level of disrespect. I'd leave them stranded (You can't on military liberty tho which makes it even more fucked up)

15. andreboba

When I found out Katy Perry actually pulled down his underpants, that's an entirely different situation. I would have been just as angry if a GF did the same thing to me in front of her girls.

It seems like Katy Perry was set on emasculating him because he wouldn't submit to her sexual advances, (a woman who invites a dude to a strip club is ending SIGNALS she wants you for something else), which is fucked up.

I just wouldn't have reacted the same way.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I feel him because I always hated sexual advances from women I worked with. Don't want to go to work everyday feeling like a trapped mouse. I need my sex life and work to be far removed from one another as possible.

He was thinking about his kids. In that situation I would have passed on her to. Who the fuck does she think she is?

17. meowkittenmeow

I’m not a homophobe, so I wasn’t offended. They normally either dance around the subject before all out saying it, or they just come out and say it with the age old, “I’m not gay or anything but...”. I’m not bothered by a question, I would be bothered if they persisted after I declined, which hasn’t happened.

Depending on the wording used, it can come off as disrespectful, but rarely. The most disrespectful shit I have ever heard has come from women (in this scenario). My sister is bisexual, and the stories she’s told me about the bullshit women try to pull when they are “curious”... let’s just say, if it was a man, you would expect a beating every time.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I would be bothered by the fact that someone I trusted, hungout with and invited to my home was wanting to fuck me the whole time knowing I'm not gay.

I don't know how gay guys meet but in 2019 with gay clubs and social media ect, that shit isn't necessary. Also homophobic is a overused term if it's even legit to begin with.

19. meowkittenmeow

Homophobia is actually a thing, buddy. As far as friends wanting to fuck you the whole time, well, that is nothing new for me. It is strange when “straight” dudes come forward with that, but it happens.

Women on the other hand, I always know early on. They are incredibly kind, giving, loving and eager to be around you and want to support you. My best women-friends are the ones that want to fuck me, lol. The ones that don’t are cool with me, but they generally don’t put much effort into the friendship, but are eager to talk my head off about their lives or day (this is what I believe marriage to be like). It is a mind fuck when a friend who never wanted to fuck you now wants to fuck you. The energy changes quick and drastically.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

As far as friends wanting to fuck me. Men and women don't go into the same conversation.

As far as homophobia, as I mentioned, I don't even have a "gaydar" so I wouldn't know. There is no channel set up in my mind to even process that frequency.