Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Lol, I get it. As far as men and women wanting to fuck me, there are two categories for men and three for women. Category 1, dudes who I don’t know hitting on me, I just decline and keep it moving. Category 2, male friends who hit on me, I decline and tell them they might have some shit to sort out about themselves.

Category 1 for women, women who want to fuck me and I want to fuck them. Assuming they pass screening (getting checked for STDs and to make sure they aren’t crazy), it generally just turns into sex. Category 2 for women, women who want to fuck me that I do not want to fuck but am willing to fuck if they get me gifts. This is screening combined with a shopping trip. And category 3, women that want to fuck me that I will never fuck because they are some rainbow hair colored twitter feminist, or some alt right weirdo, or they are just so god awful (unattractive, bad hygiene, or terrible personality), that I avoid them at all costs.

You have to keep your decision making process organized, lol.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Women wanting to fuck:

1) Friendship material - this woman has potential to be a real part of my life even possibly marriage.

2.) Fun for now - this one doesn't have the background that the first category of women has, so I'm gonna sit back and enjoy it for what it's worth. Maybe she will show that she belongs in category 1. If not, soon as the matrix minded bs begins I'm out.

3.) Sex only - this category isn't used much these days because I'm not a wild teen. I appreciate the risk of getting the wrong one knocked up. This category has less mobility than the Indian caste system. She may not even be brought back to my place. Just not my type but not ugly either.

4.) Don't touch me - yeah fuck off. Be someone else's problem.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

5.) Women that want to fuck but are still cool when I show no interest in having sex with them : I'll gladly be "friends" with her.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How did he react?
    He let her slide for a decade. He did it knowing it passed the SOL and his ability to sue her.
    Proving his motives were/are pure.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Maybe today, but in those days guys wouldn't have hit a woman over it. A woman though would have slapped a guy if he had lifted her skirt up and pulled her pants down.

But really, 10 years ago wasn't that long ago..things were starting to change and Katy should have known better. She like others, just thought she could get away with it because of her status.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well damn. My crush, Malik Yoba is likely going down.

It's one thing if he wanted to come out and tell the world he was attracted to transexuals, it's another thing now when it's come out that was allegedly buying/ having sex with 13 year old boy prostitutes dressed as girls.:oops:

[​IMG]

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

For some reason your link isn't showing up for me.
    All I see is [​IMG]

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

If you have FB, here...two posts..

Post 1
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1840895526056339&id=100004077290499
    Post 2
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1840891909390034&id=100004077290499

If not, here is some of it...

[​IMG]
    SEP 3, 2019

A trans woman is going viral after she accused actor Malik Yoba of allegedly paying her for sex when she was 13 and 16 years of age.

"Surviving Malik Yoba: We had sex, when I was just a teen," the woman who goes by Mariah Lopez Ebony wrote via her Facebook.

"For all who applaud and solute Malik Yoba for revealing he is so called 'Trans Attracted', understand that either because of deeper issues he has or, because of 'society' pushing him and others to deep, dark places, his admission to being sexually attracted to Trans women, is bound to open a Pandora's box for him; not because the women are Trans, But because many of the Trans women he engaged in sexual exploration and exploitation with on 14th Street, Times Square and elsewhere, were minors. Including myself...."

...."I started seeing him personally, with my own two eyes, cruising around the meatpacking district and Village, large black Jeep, looking for Trans fem sex workers, he preferred black trans girls; pretty, slim girls, but would pick up a latinx if she was put together and/or looked mixed."

But according to Mariah, "love" is not the right word to describe his actions:

Adding, "What Malik paid me to do, as a 13 and 16 year old, wasnt love. His ignoring that I was clearly a child prostitute, wasn't love. Paying for cheap thrills and secret orgasms; begging for unsafe, unprotected sex from a runaway Trans teen, while enjoying stardom as a successful artist and business man .... isn't love."

The allegations against the actor have not been addressed publicly, but they come just days after he revealed to the world that he loves trans women.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

10. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

And folks still think this dude is gonna "get his". And will go to jail. HA!

Lisa Bloom is a joke! Always have been.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He responded to his accuser/s...

....some say in a "bizarre" way...

Additionally...

The Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc., has removed actor Malika Yoba as a spokesman for the Sigma Beta Club program, following allegations that he paid an underage transgender prostitute for sex.

According to NewsOne, the program focused on providing mentorship to "pre-teen and teen-aged males" through social, cultural and educational enrichment.

A memo sent to fraternity members reads...

"Those reports allege that Yoba had been previously involved in an inappropriate relationship 20 years ago, allegations that Brother Yoba denies.
    This is a serious issue and the allegation is inconsistent with, and a distraction to, the focus of the Sigma Beta Club. To safeguard the reputation of the program and Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., the National Sigma Beta Club Foundation, in consultation with Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity's leadership, has determined it to be in the best interest of all concerned that Brother Malik Yoba no longer serve as the National Spokesperson for the Sigma Beta Club program."

12. ColiBreh1

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Real rape victims must feel really hopeless these days. None of these stories are remotely believable anymore.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

His lawyer is saying it was a consensual relationship. These cases are extremely hard to prove one way or another.
    Edit*
    So she told 3 people when it happened, and her church member advised her to come forward. She's within the statute of limitations to file a police report, l don't know why she's filing only a civil suit.

(Please, just please do not hire Lisa Bloom or her mother and hold a press conference with her rubbing your shoulder and you crying.)

Antonio is calling it a money grab. She has profane texts from him. Patriots are furious from reports lm reading. I'm sure Oakland is relieved they don't have to deal with this now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  15. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

I love(d) me some Antonio Brown and was so happy when the Patriots got him, but he’s clearly lost his mind. Is he on drugs? I literally never heard anything bad about him before like a month ago

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Never heard about this one. He has to pay his victim $15 million!

In addition to this lady,
    Two former assistants have also filed lawsuits against him...

Lawsuits from both the former assistants were on track to receiving default judgments against Fisher, but his legal team has begun filing documents to fight the allegations.

Fisher claims he never received the lawsuit notices because he lost his home and work office after the allegations emerged

Singers Bebe Rexha and Jessie Reyez said they barely escaped his assaults.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...5M-lawsuit-Grammy-winning-music-producer.html
    • The violent sexual acts allegedly began in December 2016 and lasted for two years
    • Buch claims he raped her seven different occasions, including two instances in front of other people
    • Six woman have come forward with allegations and lawsuits against Fisher alleging similar abuse
    [​IMG]

Model who claims Grammy Award-winning producer, Detail, 'raped her seven times over two years' is awarded $15M in a lawsuit as Bebe Rexha comes forward to allege she also had a close call
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. ColiBreh1

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I believe it, even Prince said he became a musician so he could get laid because he saw women flocked to musicians.

However,
    truth be told if it was some old balding creepy guy running these classes woman probably wouldn't have signed up. James is an attractive guy.

19. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

So he just had to pay money to his victims?
    No custodial sentence?
    Thats not justice,

20. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Raped 7 times, and 2 times in front of other people.
    Who were these other people and why did they not intervene ?