"she's not hip hop" says hip hop star

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by goodlove, Sep 28, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

At u today?

Oh....if im not mistaken rah digga did say people should get to know hip hop and its culture....history is part of the culture. I agree.

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Dude. Stop deflecting and answer the question I have asked more than once: Exactly what did Rah Digga say to inject race into the conversation? Point out where in the interview that she said anything directly about white or other non black folks in Hip Hop? Especially in any way that suggests she's hating on Iggy strictly for that reason.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Dude i told you over and over. Since you want me to hand walk you listen at the 9:15 point.

Then u can tell me what u gathered.

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So there are no poor white or other non black folks growing up in the inner cities? Eminem didn't grow up in the inner cities of Detroit? That's your proof she interjected "RACE" into the conversation? Really? Project much?

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol...... wow. Really?

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yeah. Really. You read into that what you wanted. Where was the race injection? What races did she name?

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Now u are acting like tdk. You far better than that

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I'm not the one who has from jump insisted that Rah Digga is hating because of race & consistently changed his reasons why in order to continue to paint her that way. I'm not invested in this as you are. Again, you're welcome to your opinion. Just stop throwing out bullshit reasons for having it. Like bringing up unrelated things like some old Whodini/Soul Train interview......

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol. Invested really. I said plenty of times its fair to say her music is trash iggy
    I have been more than fair to rah...

When it comes to whodini its more than obvious you and tdk definitely dont know . Hell she brought history...vanilla ice. Whom i mentioned. Its all relevant. Its called an historical reference.

Lol...talking about deflecting. Lol

If you just said you inteprete differently then thats fair...but you gonna go with poor white gyt where she nor i mentioned that. Thats a tdk move for sure.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Here is how & where you continue to fuck yourself up. The same way you kept trying to paint me as being mad and before that as not talking about the same thing you were talking about on this subject....now you are doing it again. Why are you bringing TDK into this & claiming we don't get historical reference? What are you trying to prove now??? One more time : You are welcome to your opinion.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

So define hip hop....i have asked this several times.

The people who have been around it sinces the 70's 80's may define differently than you guys. What does it mean to you guys.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

You were the guys were saying fuck what happened years ago. Remember?

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Dude. Last time. You are welcome to your opinion on the topic. Stop acting like you are trying to win some big money debate over nothing.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Where was i debating u? You asked questions i responded. I asked you several times about what your opinion was about what was hip hop and u never answered.

Where did i say today you was wrong. I told you on a couple of points u were accurate. Who is debating?

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

When you go out of your way to suggest someone is mad or that someone is not talking about the same things you are talking about as a form of deflection that comes across as tactics used in trying to win some sort of debate or argument.

And I already told you several pages back what my opinion on Hip Hop was : Not any of the current shit that gets commercial airplay on the radio because it's manufactured to be something it's not. Pop music.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Well we posted in the random thread about tone....remember?

So when i pointed u coming across mad because u r cursing. Then look at the tone of the rest. You are at least to me...mad. if im wrong just say u arent.

As far a nanufactured rap...i never said anything that contradicted or better yet said you was wrong. I get that. We all know that. CEO's fuck up shit...the quality of music in all genres. Thats something a lot of people in the iindustry says.

I hear some real fucked up shit bout the business. One story that stands out that left eye stripped for suge i think to get her deal. I dont know if thats true. I doubt it but if it is thats some fucked shit.

I wouldnt fuck with the music biz myself

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

So how are u guys defining hip hop

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt095

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Does it matter?