"she's not hip hop" says hip hop star

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by goodlove, Sep 28, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

...because......appreciating phat asses means we're hella interested in running up some chicks dookie hole

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol...lets admit it.....wanting to grab that ass during a doggy style stroke and watch it shake and hear the sound of the skins hitting is hot as hell.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Baby got back

So yeah not only are white women appropriating the music, they're also stealing the big booties

Is anything sacred anymore

Lol

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol.....i remember back in the day they (white men ) dogged bw for having shapes like iggy and nicki, janet jackson and lisa lisa , calling them fat.

now its the thing.

ww are saying fuck that shit....im embracing "the bw shape" or the real woman shape.

so i praise ww for embracing who they are..

btw...no one is saying its ok to be obese cause its unhealthy.

5. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

Anyone else notice that...

No matter how a thread starts, it always gradually turns in to the same topic with the same ideas which have already been given props, reworded to be given more props.

I bet if I start 2 thread right now about nuclear fusion and the other about Petty's fruity avatar, they'll both wind down in to the same thing with the same comments and the same people giving props.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i know....we said that before in another thread..its going to take a left turn real quick.

7. desreveRsIgnitirW

Goodlove you don't have to sound so scared, nobody can harm you here. This is the internet son, you safe.

You think I'd tell Petty that shit in person?

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the difference here but still the same in principle is hate.

u got blacks hating on a ww for various reasons (valid or not. flimsy or strong)

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol...thats messed up...lol...i missed yhe fruity part

10. desreveRsIgnitirW

Lol it's all about the comedy and entertainment, GoodLove.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....no doubt

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LMAO! I just felt a little bile in the back of my throat. Hahaha!

Not that big on doggy either. Don't get me wrong, I've done it, but I don't do my best work from that angle. :-D

Point taken. Okay, so back to Iggy and Nicky. Aren't they both kind of lame musically? I think Nicky's probably got more basic appreciation of hip hop as her art form, but they both put up BS pop songs, right?

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yep....i look at music as nothing more than entertainment. but if u want to get into techincal issues...yep its bs...lyrically.

lets be honest their bs is not different from some of the rap songs of long ago.

14. orejon4

I always thought old school braggadocio was silly, but not effed-up, in the same way as excessive gangsterism. The bragging stuff sounds almost refreshing and naive compared to the "lyrics from inside the game" type of stuff.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

oh hell yeah...no doubt.

i was mostly referring to iggy...i shouldve been more clear

16. orejon4

I need to listen to Iggy and Nicki, because I'm not that familiar with their work, other than an SNL appearance and a stray verse or two.

17. desreveRsIgnitirW

[​IMG]

I looked up "redundancy" in the dictionary and it had a picture of you beside it.

18. desreveRsIgnitirW

With how highly you speak of yourself, I would have expected more important and productive things on your to do list.

19. orejon4

Boasting is not my intention in any post, so please accept my apologies if it sounds that way.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

say again
    repeat that.

lol