"she's not hip hop" says hip hop star

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by goodlove, Sep 28, 2014.

1. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

You've been apologizing to me too much today brotha. Either you owe me money and it slipped my mind or you're trying to set me up.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i think hes messing with u.
    trust me ....thats not characteristic of u lol

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

4. desreveRsIgnitirW

I was thinking of hiring a spokesperson but since you're willing to do pro bono work...

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Sounds like Petty has competition in the witty quips department, lol...

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i got a bill coming to u...dont worry

7. desreveRsIgnitirW

As long as it's not Cosby, I'm good.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

9. orejon4

Seconding that "lol".

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

1. Lol @ not ur best work from back there. Work on that my dear because every woman loves it from the back!

2. Nicki isn't lame musically. Don't know what that iggy chick sound like but Nicki has some decent stuff imo. Maybe not the most lyrically intricate but not half bad of you like beats. This has me hooked right now just cause there's some funny as hell lines in it :D Plus her body is RIDICULOUS...not gonna lie, I drool a little watching her lol ;)

[YOUTUBE]zXtsGAkyeIo[/YOUTUBE]

11. orejon4

I dated a woman who told me she hated doggy style because she didn't like being used as a 'hole to be voided in'. As a matter of fact most relationships I have been in the woman didn't like it like that. I've had it with one night stands, though, but just doesn't do it for me. I like looking at the woman's eyes, face, boobs, etc. Doggy feels like you may as well just throw a blanket over her, because you're not enjoying anything else. Lol

I'm going to check out this song now...

12. RaiderLL

I stand corrected lol. The woman who told you the hole to be voided in line sounds a bit high on the crazy scale imo lol. Maybe it's just me but I love the position as long as he knows what he's doing (otherwise it can hurt like hell lol). To each their own though ;)

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i listened to iggys stuff and its just nothing to take seriously...its just catchy song and fun....nothing more...poppish.
    nicki is the same. niether one is an arrested development or public enemy

14. orejon4

Nah, she was a politically active feminist, lol. Just said it felt like she was being used and didn't feel interactive/romantic/etc. For me it hides everything that's feminine from view and I get bored, like I'm horseback riding or something. I could be marked by what she said back then, haha. Or maybe I need to go to school to learn how to do it, lol.

The tune sounds like strip club music, big on the slow, deep, bass beats. Is it a big hit?

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i had women put their legs between mine if they wanted me to go faster.....u know why....lol.

16. RaiderLL

Hahahaha well it can't be the only event at the rodeo, but it's fun for a bit. Again, maybe it's just me but I love his hands on my hips, ass slapping against him...I dig it. If I had Nicki's ass I'd probably enjoy it even more lol

17. orejon4

That might be too much ass, if such a thing is possible.

18. RaiderLL

I have no clue if it's a big hit...I enjoy it though. You know I love that dancy stuff lol

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

her ass......as in the words of luther vandross "never too much"

20. orejon4

[YOUTUBE]GEGNjrE4S-E[/YOUTUBE]