Should I give up on Ukraine..what about the other slavic countries?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Bhayes, Mar 8, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Easy for you to say boo. You live in the land of plenty. If ww has a preference for bm in this country its very easy to find them. Its a lot tougher on the other side especially depending where you live. I feel like its always been easy to find ww Im attracted to but someone recently pointed well no duh I live in NYC. If my ass was in nowheresville Kentucky Im sure it would be a different story unless I was sports star or something.
    I wouldnt go to the same lengths dude has gone but then again Ive been lucky in dating so its hard for me to speak.

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I hear you, but I can't wrap my head around the lengths these guys will go to, to find a woman. I can imagine the pickings are slim in small US cities, but instead of mapping out which countries have the most hot women per sq inch...why not try out LA, NYC, SD (;)). I really wasn't trying to be mean...I want to find these men and give them a hug!! They just seem to be making it so much harder then it needs to be.

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Not true. Especially if you are looking for the non-thug, non-ghetto types. Again, this may be the difference between where you live and where I live. If I moved to Philly, I might have a different take on it. But living where I do, it's very hard to meet BM.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Is it true that one has to learn a specific custom or language to attract someone in this country, as well? If you believe that those who go to other parts of the world for a lifemate are losers, then the losers, if they do find love, become winners. It is not always about sex or other dubious reasons. If everything in regards to dating or relationships were not written in code, this country would not have a high divorce rate.

5. RaiderLL

I'm definitely not saying these men are "losers", but I think they're asking to be taken advantage of. And no, I don't think people have to learn specific customs to fall in love in this country. Maybe I'm just different in my way of thinking, and maybe TDK is right in the fact that women who love BM have it easier here...but I won't change everything about me just to attract a man. IMO, you don't have to travel the world to find a mate. It shouldn't be about mapping out "where the hot chicks are". I just think you can find a compatible partner without all this research.

6. The Dark King

Well for people who arent making really good money its tough to meet quality women in the areas you listed white or otherwise but add in the color aspect its even tougher. From what Ive observed for bm to get good lookiing upwardly mobile ww in metropolitan areas they usually have to make twice as much as your average white male and they have to be on point physically. Basically there has to be an obvious justification to friends and family as to why shes interested in him. Not saying all but from what Ive observed that seems to be true. Foreign women seem to be A LOT more relaxed in thwir standards for bm. You dont have to be a doctor or a ceo to be worth getting to know. Actually the most beloved and sought after men on this forum have expressed the same sentiment. Their stock is much higher with beautiful foreign women. Outside of my gf the best looking girl Ive dated was a swedish girl I met in undergrad she was every white dudes wet dream from here to Cali and she was really into me. That would absolutely never happen with a girl who looked like her from here.

7. The Dark King

Oh I can imagine but heres the thing I think youve said youve done online dating (I could be wrong) and Im willing to bet a years pay that you dont have profiles with men totally excluding ww. Men wont reject you solely because your white making it a lot easier to find a bm of thats your preference

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Don't get me started on men from online dating sites. :smt011 I'm having a moment right now!!! Will have to pick up this discussion at a later date when I'm feeling a bit more human. :p

9. RaiderLL

I find it incredibly sad to hear you say that your experience shows bm need to be rich business men (in essence) to get a good ww. I hate hearing that bm feel that they've got to be far and above "average" to date a ww. There are decent ww out there who dont need any "justification" to date a bm. Hard working, financially independent, good-hearted women. I'm not trying to down play your experiences, its just a little disheartening to hear. I wish more men would realize that there ARE women who couldn't care less about their bank account or professional title.

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Save your breath, Raider. :) We've been over this countless times in the year and a half I've been here, and probably more before that. He believes what he believes, despite most of the women on here saying otherwise. Even the bit about being on point physically - I'm not alone when I say that I actually prefer a man who has a little extra padding. Cut and buff is awesome to look at and I wouldn't complain if that's the guy I fell in love with, but it's not my preference. I've learned to put it down to the fact that he lives in NY.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Romantic relationships are risky. A man, especially a black man, has to go through a lot to get the woman. He is expected to be "The Man" and fulfill the roles of provider and protector. He has to provide a home and other comforts for a woman. To do this, he has to work harder than ever before. He has to compete with the world. Even though he is in this relationship, he is, indeed, very much alone. I know how hard it is to find someone and I know how easy it is to lose someone.

12. The Dark King

I appreciate your candor but unfortunately that's really far from the truth. For every ww like you guys on here there are probably five blacks looking for a good chick so one dude gets lucky and four gotta look elsewhere. And generally the way this country is black men have to prove themselves a lot more often than not.

13. The Dark King

Ches you're more than 10 years my senior, like you said we've had this conversation before. Heck I've had it with a lot of women on here but you guys neglect that my dating pool is filled with women in their 20s just starting their lives out so their priorities are far different than yours not to mention they are more likely to have more in common with me and not have as much baggage. You don't see some truth in that?

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You're right - I am more than 10 years your senior and I also have a son that is in the same age range you're describing, so guess what age that makes his female friends??? I'm not so old and dotty that I don't know what's going on out there! And I'm even more in tune because I, myself, am single and dating. I find different things attractive now than I did when I was in my twenties, but even at that age, my priority was not to find what you claim every woman wants. No doubt, there are golddiggers about who want nothing but a fat wallet, a hot body and some letters after the guy's name. But that, imo, is not the majority of women.

15. The Dark King

You have no clue as to what girls your son's age want any better than he knows what men your age want come on Ches. What people say around parents is rarely the whole truth and its not necessarily gold digging all the time just young girls who want what most females have been biologically designed to do for eons and that's seek out security for themselves and their young (potential young in most cases). And they necessarily might not even seek it out but those are things that catch their eye, it turns them, makes them interested. And you may not think most women desire that but like I've asked many of the women on here how many women have you asked out? How many of them have you gotten to out with you? What was your tactic? How many times have you had to witness girls you wanted swooning over douche bags who had more than you did?
    I'm trying to take away from what you want personally but I'm not the only one who has my mindset. Most of the dudes you ladies get wet for on here have said similar things. Jaisee, Max Mosely, Petty, Orejon, just to name a few off the top of my head have all expressed how much their stock goes up with foreign white women. It is what is ma.

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I'm not going to argue this further because this wall is giving me a headache, but I will point out one flaw in your logic. I was once a young lady in my 20's. My son has not been a man my age yet. So I can look back to when I was that age, and what I wanted, and I can look at myself now. So, yes, I think I do have an idea of what women in their 20's want.

17. The Dark King

You have an idea of what YOU wanted and maybe a close circle of friends but its like me trying to tell you what its like to be a parent because I was once a child. I don't the mechanics the logistics the hardships and the pain of parenting. I have a small insight based on being parented and even then its skewed because I wasn't always aware of everything that went into it and I only knew in the scope of me as a child. I couldn't say how it was raising other kids. So while I get you were a woman in your 20s you never had to try and date women in their 20s, you never had to be the one to attract them so please have the respect to acknowledge that you really just don't know. And why should you have to? Its not your test in life.

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Then using your logic, YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER!! You have never been nor will you be, a woman in your 20's!!!! Dating them doesn't give you any more insight into what they really feel and think!!! How can you think that dating someone gives you more insight into a demographic of people than someone who was actually part of that demographic???!! Sorry, your argument is wasted on me.

19. The Dark King

Ches who has more knowledge of medicine a patient or a doctor? Who knows more about flying planes a pilot or a passenger? And you were part of that demo 20 plus years ago how would you have any clue of what goes on woth dating today? Like I said if youve never had to approach women you have no clue what it takes to be on. Watching Monday night football doesnt make you a player actuappy playing in the game doea. And like I said Im not the only one who has said this. Most of the dudes you guys swoon over say this too but I guess its easier to paint me as close minded because admitting that you have limited perspective on this is a little tough. Im not trying to insult you but just pointing out that being a woman gives you zero insight on what other women like. Youve never had to figure it out to get what you want. The majoroty of the men on here have had to with a large variety of men. And to reiterrate something just because you know what women in their 20s wanted in the late 80s doesnt give you insight into what they want now. Times change

20. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Lawd, give me strength. :rolleyes:

I'm out. This old fart is exhausted and needs a nap.