Should I give up on Ukraine..what about the other slavic countries?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Bhayes, Mar 8, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dude I don't try to take away from your experiences, you say its hard to meet decent bm in your area I believe you. You live there not me. I don't try to give you advice on something I don't have to experience. You don't have to experience trying to meet women. Like I said its not your test, you may not care about money or status but most men will tell you on here it helps tremendously especially for the type of women they want to date. You may not be aware because you don't have to be just like I won't speculate on what its like trying to date interracially in your part of PA. Fair enough?

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Would it be fair if I said (as a woman who dates black men) that in my experience, most black men want me to be the man and ask for dates, they're lazy and have little to no ambition, they have no manners and treat me like a buddy rather than a lady. All they're really looking for is an FWB rather than a long-term committed relationship, leading to marriage. And they're cheap dates. Is that true? And how could you prove it's not? You don't date black men.

3. The Dark King

I wouldnt disbute you in the first place since its YOUR experience. Who am I to deny gou of that?

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You just have a way of presenting something (even if you say it's only your experience) as if it's true across the board. Then I feel obligated to yank your chain about it. :p

5. Bhayes

Bhayes New Member

wow wow..people.

we are getting off track here!! the issue is this. Gaming beautiful WW who are 10's is HARDER here in the USA. plain and simple and 100% easier in other places for cultural/social/economic reasons.

[​IMG]

let me post this clip here. this guy does an amazing job of assessing why men travel abroad to find foreign women.

i hope this helps ladies who questions us guys who travel why we do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icpQPjTzrkE

http://www.globaldatingrevolution.com/environments/why-competition-between-foreign-women-breeds-excellence/

the only problem is this.

Sex tourism is often a problem. Men just want to fly over seas and use their money to fuck these pretty women. They don't care about these girls.

and this fact leaves a bad impression on all foreign men on vacation. Places that were once target rich environments have been destroyed because american men (sex tourists) fucked it up for everybody.

Old rich men with money try to go to these poor countries and they seek out beautiful women who are after green cards. It's true.

So its harder for me (a black man) because i have to show that i'm different by being hip to the language,being a nice guy, social contacts and being a nice looking, artistic black guy.

so there is a dark side to international dating. But truth be told...i still feel its a better option still.

Gaming beautiful WW is very hard here in the USA. We have to be on point physically and have the money part down and have status too if were talking beautiful ww who are 10's.

Only brothers who are 10 level men themselves and have money/status can game beautiful women who are 10's in places like NYC and LA.

some men have some gaming skills and can get around the looks aspect but its just the truth. You have to have star potential to achieve.

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I can't read this thread any more. You're way too shallow for me. You make women sound like a trophy or medal you're trying to win. :smt013

7. Bhayes

Bhayes New Member

Shallow? are you saying that women don't reject men for the same reasons? over looks? welcome to the club my dear.

i was a nerdy urkell type and the shoe was once on the other foot. I worked hard and improved myself and in 2013..i have aged well and i look real good at the age of 30.

initially i was thinking of focusing on average looking ladies because beautiful girls tend to have HUGE egos and are shallow. so i hear what you mean by that.

but now i see that i can travel and have a beautiful woman who has a good personality who will play her feminine role in relationship and treat me / appreciate me the way i deserve to be .

am i wrong from seeking out a woman who has amazing beauty and actually has a good personalitycharacter. who is loving, caring and doesn't have an ego along with her beauty?

i'm shallow for putting up effort and working hard trying to acquire that? i should deal with the bs happening here in the USA?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And you still can't figure out why it is you catch heat from folks on this forum no matter what topic you bring up on this site? :shock: And you're 30 years old and still trying to run game? :shock: If you haven't figured out how to pull any women of some type of substance & quality here in the states on your own merits what makes you think you will be able to do so with women from other countries? If women here are only fucking with your black ass because of material shit they think you have or get for them then how is it different with the ones in other countries? :confused:

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

A lot brothers don't had to go to Eastern nations but to major ones like UK,France,Germany,Scandinavia or even Australia. I love Europe to the point I would never date a WW in the USA or Canada because they are not like the European or Aussie WW. To find a WW who loves brothers in say LA,Seattle,Chicago,Philly,Toronto,Montreal or New Jack would for me finding a needle in a haystack.

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

BHayes,had you seen that commericial last month by that business called Anestestia? It is somewhat far fetched to me since no Russian woman would be that affectionate so quickly. As much I want to go to those Eastern European countries it is not safe for a brother to go alone there.

11. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

This thread :smt005

12. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt045

13. FG

FG Well-Known Member

:smt006

14. The Dark King

It's interesting that when women talk about their difficulties dating its met with support but with men its stfu and stop whining. Interesting double standard.

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

When negroes are lusting after white pussy and can't even get shit on their own merits and want to go to other countries to better their chances of scoring that's some weak shit. Just saying.......

16. The Dark King

To you fam. Look I am not about to leave the US or even the tristate area to find a woman to bang but I also recognize that when you are a bm who exclusively likes ww the pickings are incredibly slim unless you are willing to date someone who is very overweight or at least ten years your senior. Especially if you live in an area where people aren't that liberal. I recognize that just because I've found individual happiness it doesn't mean everyone can.
    I get the frustration I see it with other dudes on here. When dudes who have this forum wetter than a waterfall express the fact that in order to meet a woman that meets their criteria in this country that they're usually from another country says A LOT. Shit even successful former college athlete now lawyer Loki found what he was looking for in a Canadian woman it says a lot fam. Jaisee has said as much and so has Orejon. These are the cream of the crop dudes on this forum saying this shit so its not a ridiculous mindset to think as a bm who exclusively dates ww that going to Europe/Australia/Canada would be in your best interest. Unfortunately in this country race matters A LOT. Being black starts you at a deficit no matter how much it hurts to hear its the TRUTH.

17. FG

FG Well-Known Member

It has less to do with that and more to do with methods, time spent on links and pictures like they are some sort of all encompassing truth. As well as the language he uses... 'Gaming' or 'nit tainted by america' and 'getting 9ns ant 10s' for one. Is he a 9 Or a 10? Does he have that fsbolous personality to 'game' a fabolous personality? And constantly tooting how great he is and getting passed over for what he think is lesser dudes. I mean, really? From what I seen on his postings here, he will run into the same problems there as here. Some people need to start with themselves and quit blaming the other sex...and work from there. Ore and jaisee has nothing in common with this dude, they have never said some of the stuff this dude does. And you know it.

18. The Dark King

I wasn't advocating for him per se. I don't know him or really care that much about his obvious fetishizing. I'm more concerned with the idea that if you're an American guy seeking women outside the country you're some kind of loser. I personally wouldn't but I'm in a happy relationship right now. I remember being really frustrated with the shallow class of women in this country around my area black white or whatever. And sure there are open minded women who will date bm but for a lot of them you had to be "worthy" in a way other men don't have to. You personally may not feel that way but a lot of ww do. If we use dating profiles as a litmus test no other group of men get used in a disclaimer nearly as much as black men. Hell even black women put in their profiles they won't date black men so there is a very obvious mindset that being a black male means your stock is lower and in order to compensate for that lack you have to be head and shoulders above your peers. Its not enough to be employed you have to be a professional, its not enough to be a professional you better be one of the best in your field. Again I recognize most of you may not feel that way but a shit ton of women do.
    So I get the appeal of wanting to go to a place where being black isn't considered a negative or its considered a positive. Feel me?

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The company's name is Anastasia.

20. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I feel you. Again, its not about that. Its about how he does it, doesn't his post seem odd to you?.I have no issues w people wanting to find a mate abroad, his posts are just..........
    Some people just need to spend a bit more time on self reflection and actually go out there.