Should I give up on Ukraine..what about the other slavic countries?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Bhayes, Mar 8, 2013.

1. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

What is this crack suppose to mean?

This is the problem with some Western women they don't know how to engage in dialog because they get their marching orders from some Feminist blog somewhere.

Believing belittling me somehow increases the quality of the debate.

So you're still bitter about being told that women over a certain age have difficulty having children (as backed up by all sorts of empirical data). As I said pulling out your Glock to fire at me solves nothing and doesn't change any scientific data.

As I said before, I never said women over a certain age couldn't have children but that is a risk as a man I am not willing to take. I get contacted by women over 40 constantly, all around the world in fact.

It previous threads I am not sure who it was, but one woman said I wasn't that attractive. I am not quite sure what that has to do with what's being debated but its a personal attack that Western women LOVE to engage in.

In closing I will women from other cultures (outside of the Anglo sphere) do not have a problem with age differences or having family. They do not see these as diametrically opposed as so many Anglos tend to.

The US is a stinking ship and if you don't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

Have a nice day

2. karris

karris New Member

I don't know what's gone on in the past 11 pages, but as for the original question, if Bayes is interested in Slavic women, check out Serbian women. I just posted about my reference to all that in the "Ja Sam Srbitsa" thread. It's an incredibly analogous history. Two populations occupying the same niche within two opposing world powers. Fascinating similarities, fascinating differences, and a great affinity. In my opinion, epic.

Pimmsleur's Croatian course is great. (Same language.)

3. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

WOW! There was a lot of venom going back and forth in this thread. Can't we all just play nice?

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Honey, this ain't nuthin.

(I know that's a double negative, but you get my point.)

5. JamahlSharif

Why are people so mean to each other, especially online? Never understood that. I'm still of the "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" school of thought. I thought this was about sharing ideas, thoughts, experiences, etc. Not tear each other down. Like what does a good online "zing" account for really? Nothing. Disagreeing is one things, but when it becomes personal...well, that's just no bueno.

Love, peace and hair grease people ;-)

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm definitely on your team. That's been my battle cry since I joined as well. Some people are better than others at being civil. The anonymity the internet provides allows people to behave atrociously. For me, the beauty of an online forum is that you have the opportunity to step away, take a deep breath, allow the emotion to wash over you and then respond in a civil manner. I love discussion and even heated debate. You can vehemently disagree with someone without resorting to insults and name-calling, etc. Like I said, some people are better than others at doing so. Things are calm here, for the moment. ;)

PS A little snarkiness now and then never hurts. :p

7. JamahlSharif

Me personally, the online jab/barb does nothing for me. I will, however, speak up for myself if I feel someone is out of line. I believe you can disagree with someone without being disrespectful

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

True that.

9. JamahlSharif

So how was your weekend sunshine? Do anything special?

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I did absolutely zilch this weekend. Put my Slug hat on and left it on all weekend. :rolleyes: I'm sure your weekend was way more productive than mine. I'm sure everyone's was way more productive than mine.

Oh wait. I made soup. :p

11. JamahlSharif

Another Hobbit sized bowl of soup? I didn't do anything either. Laundry, groceries and rest.

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Excellent post but im a far more worse troll offline then online lol.

13. JamahlSharif

Smh. (My grandma's voice) "Lawd ha mercy"

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You Jamaican fam?

15. JamahlSharif

Oh no. There's bajan and trini on my father's side, but I'm 100% Americanized.

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Big pot of soup. A variation of ham and bean soup. Used smoked turkey legs instead of ham. The ex bf turned me on to the smoked turkey legs - his sister would send him purple hull peas from 'bama and he'd stew them together. Yesterday, I used a combination of some left-over black-eyed peas and navy beans. And I add diced tomatoes to the mix.

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I don't know what you are currently doing for a living, but I think you should be a writer. Fiction. Outrageous fiction. :p

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Ahhh ok. Cool to see another Caribbean around here though. Trinidad is on me and my girl's list of places to visit

19. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

YUM! It's been soup weather here in SD lately (soup weather to us is low 70s lol), so that sounds crazy good!

20. JamahlSharif

Ches...Tommy ain't got not job, mannnn!!!!

[​IMG]