Should I give up on Ukraine..what about the other slavic countries?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Bhayes, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

E-effing-swooning over here with the heavy lashings of love and romance :smt049

3. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Our lad tdk :smt047

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

And here I thought subtlety was my strong point....

I like almond milk on cereal too. Much better than soy milk. Blech.

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Oh dear Lord....

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Trashi you know youre my favorite boo :)

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol, please, it's too blatant to miss. :p

:smt038 :smt023

8. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

Thank you Bliss. Ever since I started posting he's been out to get me. I guess he has caveman syndrome. Feels the louder he grunts, the more affectionate he'll receive from the women. Who knows.

9. karris

karris New Member

This cracked me up:

http://www.racist site.org/forum/t556990/

It's "White Pride World Wide" site, reminding me of that Chappelle skit -- this schmuck's scared he's not really white since he's Ukrainian, so he must be mongolian, looking for reassurance from the storm troopers.

10. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Well if you're going after 8's and up then you definitely have to be well off financially. No matter the race.You have to travel in those social circles if you're looking to get model type women.This is how its like in pretty much every country. The top women with looks marry rich guys.Women leverage their looks to the financial wealth of the guy. US is very materialistic,filled with drama,etc. Its not an accident that guys of all races are going after foreign women.Of course US classism isn't as bad as you will find in Asian,European countries. In countries like Japan it was almost a taboo to marry someone that wasn't in the same class.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I drank almond milk by itself. Great taste. It would be no surprise that it would taste great on cereal. I have drank soy milk and it is okay. I just would not put it on cereal.

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

It is too much drama there now.

13. williamjamison94

williamjamison94 New Member

white male believes black males success in ukraine

I am a white American male, I have been to the Ukraine twice, once in 2012, and once in 2014. I believe Ukrainian females are very open minded women, but when I was there, in Kharkov and Simferopol, and going through Kiev, I can not recall seeing any black males except for a few Africans. I think the Ukraine is ripe for many black male and Ukrainian women relationships. For one thing. there are very few fat women there, and most are very pretty, most with blonde hair and blue eyes, and very light skinned, very sweet females, and I do not believe racial at all, except for being unfamiliar with black males. The men might be slightly behind the women and American men in their acceptance of white Ukrainian females and black males. It is actually kind of ridiculous to call these interracial relationships because I think Slovak people originated in a region of Africa. I plan to go back again, I made some friends at an English school. I am getting to know Ukrainians in general by learning their language and culture, I am pretty shy and there not extremely friendly until you get to know them. I think most white guys understand , accept, and embrace the attraction.

14. satyr

satyr New Member

Trick paradise. Go for it.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have been looking at the women from Ukraine. They are, indeed, very attractive. The question is whether or not they are honest. I'm sure there are honest women there who are sincere, but there are, of course, those who are not and it is not limited to Ukraine. I had seen a YouTube clip about finding an honest Ukrainian woman. The clip suggests staying away from clubs and bars and go to college campuses. Go to Crimea and four or five other smaller cities other than Odessa or other large cities. I guess I have to save up $5,000.00(or more) to go to Ukraine.

16. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

oh boi.
    okay first hand informations:
    my dads widow is ukrainian. as a fact she is from charkow he spoke about.
    at first it seemed that she s just feared of black men (i was married back then when i heard that) later it turned out she has a deep hate towards them.
    that may not be representive to the younger women over there, because many of them are simply seeking a better future. life in the ukraine has been worst for the past 20 years i could follow and it s never been more worse then now.(my stepbrother and fam still living there)
    so yeah, black men might have better chances today, like any men from the western world.

17. SirNice

SirNice New Member

word up....the white women that date exclusively black baffles me as well

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

What's wrong with that. There are people who date Italians exclusively or Hispanics exclusively or people with light eyes exclusively or over 6'2 exclusively. Why is skin tone an issue?

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I believe that the issue is about attraction and family. Some people want to marry people that they are attracted to and that their family will love if they got to know them. This is not unusual in the Catholic, Jewish, Muslim/Islamic, Buddhist, Quaker, Shinto and other faiths. When it comes to skin color, it seems like someone is completely denying other races in favor of another or others. I have seen this, firsthand. I have met few women who have expressed interest in dating everyone except black men. I wasn't upset about it. That was what they wanted and what one wants is what matters most more than anything to the seeker. Why should I be upset about that? We all can be choosey, or we can have variety in dating until we find "The One." It's human nature and a family affair.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

G, are those women whom you knew wanted to date someone dark other than a Black persuasion? Say Sicilian,Greek,or Hispanic.