Should Women Ask Men Out?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by K, Mar 30, 2015.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Grown folks talkin here, sit down ;)

2. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

petty is in the business of negative trolling:smt005

3. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL well how will I ever learn, if you don't splain it to me?!

4. K

K Well-Known Member

yes well he does live in his own lil world online

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I only troll u because I know u can take it

Everyone else just flips out and threatens my family

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

boys will be boys:smt062

7. free816

free816 New Member

Lippy is fine like wine you dig married brothas surely take me to Hardee's on the aarp tip lol,, fucking with you, started getting that mail my damn self

8. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I don't recall ever truly asking man out on a whim. Closest thing I've done is jokingly ask a man when is he taking me out... I guess that's sortof the same.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lmao boy youz a phool :)

10. K

K Well-Known Member

That's about what I've done, or some other version of the same.

I just started thinking about it because unlike what Otis was saying, I've noticed a LOT of women asking men out. Hot women at that, who get asked out often. It's not because they aren't getting asked out, it's because they want to go out with who they want to go out with, so they started asking.

Even though that's out in life, I wonder if the online thing has sortof fueled that. People aren't sitting around waiting so much hoping for someone to notice them now. Plus maybe after doing things online, they are more willing to try to do things out in life.

IDK - I have had quite a few male friends over the years who got asked out all the time, often by women they ended up being interested in.

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Another good reason to make the first move. No one can read anyone else's mind and who better to know what it is that she's looking for?

12. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I can't think of a better reason than to go for what you want. Boss up!

13. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Damn straight! See, that's why you're awesome :freehug:

14. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Us young guys got it made!

[​IMG]

Post examples of the easiest pussy you ever got
    http://www.thecoli.com/threads/post-examples-of-the-easiest-p-ssy-you-ever-got.275187/

If you read it, many of the guys tell stories of women coming onto them

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

In his day, they had to get naked pictures developed at the store before giving them to their hoes

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

One can be single and but dating. When I choose to navigate the foolishness of online dating, I get dates. I don't need to ask for them. The hard part is finding someone I actually want to go on a date with. Most guys I encounter are looking for something more casual than I am. Being alone is not my preference, but I'd rather spend quality time with myself than go on a date just for something to do. I date with the purpose of finding love, so I'm choosy.

17. Otis

Otis New Member

Now that's interesting.

I guess I'm swimming in the wrong circles, eh?

(damn modernity!)

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Keep swimming in that pond. I guarantee there are good women fishing in it.

19. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

mhm. i can cosign that.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

We aren't talking about online dating. We are talking about "real life". The online thing is completely different.

I know one can be single and not be dating. I have been single for several years now. I've often chosen to not date for periods of time.

I guess I don't know how you really go about getting to know someone and finding out if you really want the same things unless you spend some time with them (dating).