1. z

z Well-Known Member

LOL

2. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

Personally, I'm not offended by the term, and I actually like it. I think that it is very sweet and cute. However, everyone is different and has to decide for themselves what they consider acceptable and appropriate and live their lives accordingly. Of course, I like to talk about BBC and white p**** in the bedroom so maybe I'm not the best one to determine what is acceptable for WW to be called. :p In case you all haven't notice, I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to these things. ;)

3. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Watch out for the PC Police on this one.

4. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

I know. I've already expressed that in the 'racial talk in the bedroom' thread so it's already out there for the viewing. LOL If anyone wants to come in my bedroom and arrest me, bring it on. I've always enjoyed a good pair of handcuffs in the heat of the moment. ;)

5. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

I've used the term snow bunny before it's endearing.

6. Shiprek

Shiprek New Member

chocolate bear meets snow-bunny

good day/evening all.

im new to the site and i wish i knew about it earlier than now.

anywho, i have heard and used the term "snow-bunny" on a few occasions but i have never actually used it while talking with a ww. just recently, i was called "chocolate bear" by a ww and now, that term will forever stick with me. as far as the term "snow-bunny"...for me....it doesnt roll off my tongue as well as "snowflake", "sunshine", or my personal favorite...."black man's kryptonite"! :p

7. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Your avatar gives me the heebie jeebies.

8. Shiprek

Shiprek New Member

please....don't be scared of the lil old scorpion...it wont' bite...i might though...only if you want me to!!!

9. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

I know. They sting. :cool:

I bite too.
    [​IMG]

:smt081

10. KimboSlice

KimboSlice New Member

Snowbunny or snow, baby girl, tenderoni, shawty, etc. are all used as terms of endearment to represent a female. I'm not even going to lie, I've used them all.

Snowbunny is used to represent ww.

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

hello Kimbo.

It seems as if the user names are getting more interesting.

I too have used the term snowbunny but have never sait it to a WW.

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

You'se a fool for that one.:mrgreen:

13. KimboSlice

KimboSlice New Member

Hello SoCalValleyGuy,

Yes, Kimbo Slice is my favorite cage fighter. He started by bare knuckle fighting on the streets of Miami. If you go to youtube.com, type in Kimbo Slice. You will see some of his bare knuckle street fights.

Fought anybody, anywhere, anytime. Big or small, black or white. Beat everybody. Brotha is AWESOME.

14. LA

LA Well-Known Member

How about the Elite XC fight where he lost to Seth Petruzelli in 15 seconds???

15. KimboSlice

KimboSlice New Member

PLEEAAASSSEEE!!!

The ref stop that one. Kimbo was an ACTUAL street fighter, if they had let it continue, he would have won without a doubt. That would be like someone stopping Mike Tyson when he was in his prime.....NO WAY !!!

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

true dat.

the fight was kind of rigged.

anyhow...

how bout' those snow bunnies...?

17. Intriguedone

Intriguedone Well-Known Member

:pLOL!!

"Now back to our regularly-scheduled thread"

18. Shiprek

Shiprek New Member

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!!!!:smt118:smt118

19. Serendipity

Serendipity New Member

First time I ever heard that term is on the web. I don't see anything wrong with it, can't say I would mind it, I actually think its cute too.

20. Shiprek

Shiprek New Member

and you know this....MAN!!