1. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

You're funny.

2. Shiprek

Shiprek New Member

thanks....i try! it doesn't pay to be serious...ALL the time:smt031

3. Stheno

Stheno New Member

first time i hear this and i find it stupid maybe funny also if someone said this i will be laughing for sure

4. Shiprek

Shiprek New Member

are you getting back at me or something, and you said my avatar was scary? :confused:

5. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Correct! :)

Mine's not scary. It's gross. Yours is scary. I'm arachnophobic. :smt105

6. Shiprek

Shiprek New Member

is that Scorpion non-scary? i hope so...can't have you having the heebee-geebee's over there. And you are right...that photo is gross...i just wouldn't want something like that coming out of the shadows on me:smt009

7. coolcustomer

coolcustomer New Member

you've heard about snow bunny, how about...

Hi all,
    not really new to this site but it's my first time posting. Anyway, i've heard WW called snow bunny before and like other posters said WW women might find it cute or offensive depending on the situation, person calling, etc. I'm also hearing the term PAWG which means phat ass white girl, where phat is the good fat. It's mostly used among blk males to refer to a WW with a phat ass/butt. There is PAAG for AW also.

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

O really?

Are you familiar w/ the term "whooty"?? :mrgreen:

9. coolcustomer

coolcustomer New Member

no, but i understand it already:D. i wonder what WW call BM they find attractive?

10. Athena

Athena New Member

Babe, hottie, lover, etc. I don't have any terms of endearment or praise that involves skin colour. I guess I could make one up based on the rate of melatonin synthesis. How 'bout melatonin-superstar for an attractive bm? And ww could be melatonin-slim-pickins?

11. deezy5590

deezy5590 New Member

I have never been called "snowbunny" either but I don't have a problem with it. There sure are alot worse things to be called. I'm white like snow and bunnies are cute to me so I would take it as a nice thing. I wouldn't want my man calling me that around other people but being his "Snowbunny" when alone is sweet. :smt058 I love when I'm called "Angel", "Baby girl", or "Doll" so you can add one more name to the list. ;)

12. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

I like you already.

13. thepolice

thepolice New Member

I've heard from some americans that the term is disrespecting.There are some unflatteing interpretations like:
    a white girl who thinks she is someth great but doesn't have an attractive body or has an unattractive face,
    a preppy white girl who thinks she's better than everyone,
    a white girl who's used by her bf,
    a white girl who loves to associate with crack/cocaine dealers.. usually a coke addict that has sex for free cocaine.

14. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

I won't flip out when someone calls me snowbunny.However I don't like it a lot either.Lol. When I talk about black men thats what I say"black men" not chocolate candy or whatever.And in a relationship I'm also a little more creative with pet names.Lol

15. chicity

chicity New Member

I don't personally care for it. It seems rather demeaning, and it's just way too close to snowball, which I've had yelled at me repeatedly by people mad at me for walking with my SO. I could see within a relationship, all words become affectionate, but if a group of people were talking and someone referred to me as snowbunny, I'd probably be insulted.

16. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

Yeah, same here.
    If I was referring to my man as 'chocolate bear' or something then fine, he can call me snowbunny... but I'm not big on that shit at all. I just don't really get pet names based on race. Maybe it's a British thing, but my friends and I find stuff like that cringe worthy.

17. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

How about "pink toe?"
    :D

18. Be-you-tiful86

None of my friends in Germany who date interracially give their partners pet names based on race either.

19. Arwen

Arwen New Member

I don't see nothing bad in it, as long as the partners like it.
    I called my ex "chocolate" all the time and he knew I wasn't making fun of him but I just thought it was cute. He called me Snow White, WDF! lol

20. Be-you-tiful86

Yep to each their own.I just know I'm not much into it and therefore don't pick pet names based on race period.