So what are the best pick-up lines you have???

Discussion in 'Humor and Puzzles' started by jaycece, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Nebula J

Nebula J New Member

Hi, how are you?

seems to work, tbf.

2. jaycece

jaycece New Member

;)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Not always. Depends on the guy, and/or if he's purposely trying to be corny with one. A silly pick-up line, said in a way that's meant to be silly can be a great icebreaker, especially if used with a woman who has a good sense of humor and gets it.

4. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

This one is pretty good.lol

5. jaycece

jaycece New Member

cosign

6. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

If someone approached me and used a line for the sole intention of getting into my pants... not happening, and the lines seem lame. But, if a guy seemed that he wanted to talk but wasn't sure of what to say and used a pick up line to break the ice, it'd be cute. The funnier the line is in this case, the better. I love funny guys, and it'd get some brownie points :p

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Yeah, this is my point too. I would prefer a direct approach like many of the women, but in certain instances, it would be funny, and like Nic, I like witty guys. So a goofy pick up line could work if he knows how to use it.

8. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I prefer more direct, but funny would be ok. Sometimes though it's so lame that you feel secondhand embarrassment. I think sticking to direct would almost be better.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

sorta like.....
    1) Hey i saw you and I wanted to meet you. I thought you carried yourself very nicely

or the more direct direct approach

2) look here girl. you hot. let a bro gets them numbers and I will holla later

yeah

[YOUTUBE]xJMD5R8stRc[/YOUTUBE]

10. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I don't need pick up lines....

I have a fantastic set of knockers

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

( . )( . )

Ahem..you do realize that's a great pick-up line! All of it, in fact .:p

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

This isn't a pickup line, but a funny thing a guy did once on a first date. He met me at the door with a bunch of asparagus as "flowers." At the time, I was young and too uptight to appreciate the humor. Didn't find it funny at all. (And he really was just trying to be humorous, not insulting.) Now, I would find it hilarious. :p

13. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Nor do I. I'm fly.

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Yeah, you are! ;)

15. jaycece

jaycece New Member

so when my friends and i were walking to the club last night, a guy was walking behind us and said

"ladies excuse me, yo ladies......all ur perfumes are mixing together, and ladies, it smell like love"

lol first of all did he actually think that line would get anywhere? what are any of suppose to say back to that? "you know what sir, your right, it does smell like love, cuz were in love with you, take us now, and have your way with us!"

in fact the whole walk to the club it felt like i was in this clip, except it took place while we were in the streets not a theatre

[YOUTUBE]kTFZyl7hfBw[/YOUTUBE]

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:smt005

At first I thought street guy's line was kinda cute and C for effort...

But then I peeped the video and ha!, too funny play on a male stereo-type.

*ps: LOL @ YT top quote -

17. jaycece

jaycece New Member

maybe if it was the first line we'd heard that night we wldve enjoyed it more lol

the guy in the video is actually a girl, i think she does a good job lol

18. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I don't have any, but I found these online:

Do you believe in the hereafter? Well, then I guess you know what I'm here after.

There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.

If you were a booger I'd pick you first. lol

Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?

Are my undies showing? Answer: "No." You: "Would you like them to?

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Really? Well that explains why she DID such a good job! She knew it by heart. lol.

Damn, that's almost saying they're ruining your eyes. Haha.

20. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member