Social Media hails Baltimore Mom who caught her Son Rioting

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, Apr 28, 2015.

1. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

i was feeling feisty:smt080 (didn't want him to feel left out)

funding nepal is fine but i'm pretty sure our tax dollars have already been pledged so that we can be a bit further in debt...

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Right.......right

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol
    lol

4. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

It's the women who will save the communities, and the nation. The real men are disappearing and in most cases are nowhere to be found. Women today have more balls than the men. The feminize man rules. The tough stern men of yesterday are all but dead. No wonder the young men of today are without guidance to be "men" themselves to know right from wrong, protect their women and care for their families. A MAN IS NOT A REAL MAN IF HE DOES NOT SPEND TIME WITH HIS FAMILY - VITO CORLEONE (THE GODFATHER)

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

there are too mamy dudes, not men, who truly believe in not being responsible for their kids. thats one reason.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Yes,I want those cheerleaders to fork over money for that woman. All of those "likes" and words don't lift her out of some financial struggles. If CPS comes for her kid who is going to have a lawyer to help her?

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'm confused - who the heck turned this incident into a money issue? :smt017
    And why should her cheerleaders give her money?

The fathers of her six kids need to fork over money to this mother. All the promises to 'be there' after impregnating her don't lift her out of some financial struggles. She frustratingly took them to court, so you need to worry about Family Court coming for the fathers, not CPS for her kids.

8. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

TELL IT...where is daddy now? buying a new stereo or rims for his car...not taking care of his kids...

she doesn't get off so easy with me on all these kids and different daddies...damn girl get your tubes tied...

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

This is how my deadbeat father was/is

I was always my mother's first priority and she worked two jobs to cover us

She literally had to take him to court just to get him to financially support me....I still harbor a bit of hatred towards him for that

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

if
    if
    if.

lets deal with what is. as i stated ,all the other parents shouldve been out thete getting their kids.

as the ladies specifically stated "where are the dads?"

again what stereotypes are u saying?

why should the "cheerleaders" pay?

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Need to stop reading your posts when you post about the love you and your mom have for each other...these damn onions...

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

unfortunately there dudes , not men, dont believe they are responsible for a kid if they dont want it because the woman didnt want an abortion

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

My case wasn't the exception......many families are being raised by bw

My father had a choice and he made it very clear

He didn't get locked up or caught up in an unfair system that targets bm

This was a guy with no criminal record, many close siblings, a loving mom and a good paying job for the government

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Sorry fam that sucks. Do you think you were better off without him though?

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I think my life would have been better in a complete family, with him actually caring for me like my mom

I definitely would be closer to him now and would have had more resources available to me growing up

I just don't understand the motivation behind abandoning kids when your life is good like that

We struggled while he whored around town, drinking, gambling and buying shit he didn't need

16. The Dark King

Because some men are weak and weakness like anything over time starts as a habit and then becomes an addiction a way of life.
    My dad had similar weaknesses, even though he stayed in the house. I got to live in a nice house, but with an asshole so sometimes I wonder if we would have been better off elsewhere and me actually feeling like my house was a home not some place I was waiting to escape from.
    Only reason I bring it up is because people typically talk about having a father in the home but rarely talk about what kind of father.
    Dudes like Orejon, Ra, Ymra, and Loki always stood out as dudes who were totally dedicated to their children. That shit counts for a lot more than they realize at the moment.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I see your point

As much as it sucks not having a real father around, I never felt like I couldn't stand living at home

My mom said as long as I had a job or stayed in school, I would be able to stay with her and I was alright with that because I was a complete mommas boy lol

We were the best of friends

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Damn............ I can relate to this all too well.

19. The Dark King

Yup same here, don't know where I'd be without my mom and grandma. Very proud to be a momma's boy. In this life no one will or can love you more.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Couldn't imagine

Home should be somewhere safe and comforting...not someplace you feel you need to run away from

I know right