Social Media hails Baltimore Mom who caught her Son Rioting

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, Apr 28, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah pretty much and its how a lot of those kids end up in the streets doing dumb shit. For me I was lucky that at the time the most interesting things around me was the library shopping center with barns and nobles and park when it was warm. Not streets to be in

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I was raised by my mother. I wanted my dad to be involved in my life. But that was not to be. We were all reassured that though our parents were no longer together, they still loved us. I used to hear them fight a lot when I was a kid. I hated it.My mother's only refuge was her family and church. She made sure we went every Sunday. I still talk to my mother every now and then. My father, not so much.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I :heart: you petty. You joke around and play the ass but you're an absolute love. Your mom would be proud :freehug:

Damn right. The bond between mother and son is truly like no other.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I actually did run away a couple of times. Glad you can see things from a different point of view. That's a blessing in itself.
    True, done my share of running the streets. For the most part my childhood was good because my mother and grandmother were awesome and I grew up close to my cousins (most lived in the hood)

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

The reason why I play around so much was because she absolutely loved my humor

As hard as it was for her to raise a kid alone in public housing, she never gave up on laughter

6. RaiderLL

No one could not love your humor. A quick witted sense of humor and that handsome mug...who could resist?? Warms my heart even more knowing that she so loved that side of you. I could listen to you talk about her all night my friend.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Your humor reminds me of my oldest cousin. Grown folk used to be like what are you'll laughing at. Lol

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt043

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

as it is said among men....theres a difference between a dad and father.

a father provides the sperm..
    a dad loves on his kids

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

what pisses me off is the following:

you got dudes who will not try to be around their kids.

u have dudes pushing its ok not to accept responsibility for the kids they help produce because they didnt want the kid. they think it the womans fault for getting preggy

you have women alienating men from their kids.

all three groups aint shit.

here iam being a dad to a child i fathered but physically cant do shit.....wtf. makes you wonder about G-d

11. RaiderLL

And above all that you've got grown men using the word preggy. What the heck has the world come to?!

Just giving you a hard time :) That word drives me insane lol :freehug:

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

13. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Should of chose better who you stuck your dick in, stop whining.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly

15. The Dark King

[​IMG]

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the problem is if it is a joke then so what.

dudes still need to choose your woman better and man up when u help produce a baby.

oh just remember u was the one trying to wife up karrine after (and i was the first) i told u she was wreckless...captain save-a-hoe.

oh arent u the one who said men should not be responsible for the kids if they didnt
    want them....mr. deadbeat-in-the-future.

17. The Dark King

Difference of opinion just let it go fam.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol.

so u are saying karrine is a woman worthy to wife up or is date-commitment naterial

Last edited: May 5, 2015
  19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

back to grown folks talk....in baltimore the people are saying we dont have opportunities. the problem with that is they burned down some of it...the parents dont make their children be serious about an education .

you dont have to go to 4 year collefe to be successful. they can go to a vocational school or a community college.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Dental hygienists make good cake...so did paralegals and all you needed was a vocational school education

Not sure if the standards have changed but vocational schools were/are definitely overlooked

I know many technicians at my hospital who never had to worry about job safety during the recession, while people with college degrees couldn't get a job/good pay/were making less

Many techs used vocational school to land that good gig, then went on to become RNs too