Some BM Still Intimidated by WW

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Blacktiger2005, Jan 2, 2015.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

I can relate to this. To me, it feels like life becomes more of a reaction rushing around to do everything and never quite doing anything 100%.

I'm not a fan of the constant high paced life thing. However, to think that women at home are not living a high-paced life is ridiculous as well. That's no different than anyone else, it depends on what one is involved in and their level of involvement.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'd actually rather have a woman go that route and be a part time student, and active in the community ect.Ideally I think it would work better for everyone especially the kids if the woman was shielded from unnecessary stress. I think it would actually make her more valuable to the family over the long run, but either way could work well.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Co-sign

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Yes, indeed As many here know, my ex was Navy, and the majority of our marriage he was either doing short deployments or graduate or medical school. His job often prevented me from working outside the home even if I wanted to but I was happy being a homemaker so it didn't matter. I feel very fortunate to have been able to stay home, not just for my son's sake, but for my own enrichment. I found myself. And I know that sounds odd to a woman with a career, but being a homemaker was as fulfilling to me as her career is to her.

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I never said all kept women were princesses but I've known quite a few who are just as I described. They made a conscious decision to marry in a way that they could remain "kept" because they had no interest in intellectual stimulation or education. No where did I say all kept women were this way, but I've seen it more than a few times. Your experience being different than mine doesn't make my opinion "highly inaccurate", it just makes it different from your own.

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Agreeing for your woman to stay at home while you work is about the dumbest decision you can ever make as a man. Yeah it's great when she watching the kids but once they reach a certain age, get your lazy ass out of the house and contribute financially to the household.

Yes their are exceptions to the rules but lets be honest, most of these women and men are plain fucking lazy. Holding down the house doesn't take much at all. Chores take 1 to 2 hours max a day. If your holding down the house like you think you are on a daily consistent basis, you don't have much to do on a day to day basis.

You dudes just out here setting yourselves up for failure. Personally I believe people who stay at home do not know the true definition of work, the value of the dollar, or can truly appreciate what their spouse does for the family and the relationship. This goes vice versa as well because each spouse starts feeling that they are alone in the relationship doing the majority of the work.

When it comes to the divorce proceedings, she out there making it seem like you didn't do shit while she did everything getting you for everything you got with her new boo who she fucked in your bed countless times while you supporting your family sitting beside her because you "worked too much", you deserved it!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Nah. I much rather have my lady far removed from negative energy. A wife That's not stressed is great for the family. Good paying careers usually come with plenty of stress long hours and tons of responsibility unless it's something like academia.

If it doesn't pay good why should she do it if she can support a family business from home?

8. 4north1side2

I truly hope it works out for you. Stress comes in a variety of forms, their's absolutely nothing you can do to shield someone from stress. She'll be living in a completely different world from you where the shit she stresses about will be very minor having you like

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No sir re bob, y'all can have it it

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oh snap. Lol

I hear it all and ive been in it so I feeel it. Women will dog their husbands then divorce them cause they feel like they were doing all the work or whatever . they get the divorce and then bam . they find some shit....now they are say "like I have to do this now. He did that....aawwww damn. "

And Vice versa..

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL. I'm not dead set on it. If she rather work then I'm good with it. Stress is good to a certain extent, it's the negative energy that I find unnecessary. Hard work is a great thing until the human factor comes into play. When that happens you have people and their, need for power, envy, gossip, back stabbers, cut throats, incompetent ass kissers ect. That's just the energy of the corporate environment. That's what she would be dealing with.

Perhaps it's my disposition as a problem solver. I tend to notice how people over complicate nearly everything and create problems that didn't really have to exist. See Bookworm's siggy.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Insecurity is the root of a lot of the issues that people have and the problems that they create. It all comes out in the workplace sooner or later.

12. 4north1side2

Their's so many avenues of generating income these days so you wife doesn't have to settle for a corporate gig where folks are cut throat.

I feel that's what exactly your asking for with a stay at home spouse.

Chick going going to be happy and content at first then the downfall begins.

She becomes very comfortable staying at home and see's nothing wrong with it even when the kids are in school half the day. Your feeling like man because you fully take care of your family needs financally and they don't have to go to anyone else.

Entitlement ensues along with the bitchy attitude because "she does everything" in her head and feels under appreciated. Your left baffled and confused where this attitude is coming from, she should have no complaints the way your taking care of your household.

Loneliness and unhappiness sets in, she starts eating food and spending money with wreckless abandon to feel better. Intimacy happens less and less because "she's not in the mood", "she's tired", "kids stressed her out" etc Everything is your fault and accountability is not a word to her. You try to spice up your love life or suggest new activities for the sake of her happiness to no avail.

She finally becomes fed up with her new image of added weight and joins the gym. Your think to yourself, it's about got damn time because your unsatisfied with what she looks like now.

She see's a bunch of attractive in shape males at the gym who give her soft inviting smiles in her direction. This stirs a feeling of vigor in her soul she hasn't felt for years, loving the attention which leads her with new motivation in life, hitting the gym daily. You notice a change in her and approve. The tension in the household is down considerably.

A guy at the gym can feel the heat she is in and pounces on her under the guise of training her. They develop a close relationship and she is loving this attention. He totally gets her, makes her feel appreciated, strive for more, he got so many wonderful things going on for himself, and he's hot. Your wife starts going out with the "girls" a lot. Your like damn, it's about time she took my advice and suggestions all these years getting out the house. You try to make time for her but she has no time for you all sudden, she's always busy with some type of activity. She gives you enough pussy where she doesn't have to hear you bitching about the lack of it all the time.

Unbeknownst to you, she was meticulously planning her get away from you the day she hit the gym years ago then she finally hits you with the that "I want a divorce" catching you completely off guard, hitting you harder than a wrecking ball.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn fam how many soaps do you watch lol

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

Well damn.

Let's see.......

15. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL No shit!

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Haha. So you read the popular titles marketed to women or watch the shows they like and perhaps that gives you some insight. Thanks for sharing. I lack the patience to follow suit, but I enjoyed this post for what it's worth. I appreciate this shorter version of a 500+ page book.

17. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

I'm going to keep all this in mind. I never did believe in letting a wife stay at home, and now I have even more reasons not to! Thank you for sharing these insights with us.

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Dear Gullible,

I have some swamp land for sale. Can I interest you?

Signed, Former SAHM

19. K

K Well-Known Member

lol

I had a really good laugh at the idea that all that dribble was "insights"!

Obviously there are all sorts of ideas of what it is for a woman to be at home. In my years of being at home I homeschooled my children, owned and operated several businesses, managed a couple of non-profits. None of that dribble ever went on. Maybe I'm not qualified to comment though, there was never a time when I "just" stayed home and wasn't involved in something else.

20. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Kind of answered your own question, 4north was talking about the stereotypical kept wife, the type who doesn't have any extracurricular going on.

If you homeschooled your children and dealt with business while at home: you're not the women he's talking about.