Some BM Still Intimidated by WW

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Blacktiger2005, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Danke

Danke Member

The Seed 2.0

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Damn, I knew that sounded familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Very nice!

Satchmo, I'm going to rep you once I can spread some around :freehug:

3. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

4. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

There is racism in the UK but not necessarily in IRRs but when it comes to the Arts, there is discrimination. There is a reason why Idris Elba, David Oyelowo and Chiwetel Ejiofor had to cross the pond to be make it big in movies.

5. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Fixed it for you

You are being naive.
    Asians...Middle easterners...Latinos...
    Routinely disown their daughters for dating BM.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

uh no. if you date black...man or woman..you are gonna catch it.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

David said the same thing in a few articles not too long ago

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Where and from who do bw catch it for dating wm?
    Black America is a matriarchy so who is gonna challenge them?

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Al sharpton?

Funny tho...my mom was against me dating IR but I remember her with a latino or something

10. The Dark King

My mom too but purely for safety reasons and she ended up being right.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm just sayin

I never met a bm who told me to stay away from IR....but I've met plenty of bw who looked at me sideways for it

Maybe it's because the guys I know are pussy hounds and don't let something like skin color get in the way

12. The Dark King

It's mainly because we have a matriarchy and the women have more power and say then the men. A middle eastern woman would never fix her mouth to say shit about who the men fuck. They know whats up

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I never looked at it that way lol

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

ghee....the video of the preacher talking on it...the ww who speak on how they catch it from their peers and fam.

come on now. u really think bw is getting a pass?

darn dude they gate u cause u are black not just xause of your race and sex.

15. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

My ex's friends warned him about getting involved cause I was white. More of a joking thing, you know...the power of the white pussy and that head (completing true from what I hear tho ;)). He was a punk and was very self conscious about being with a ww. Fell hook line n sinker for what his friends were selling. Honestly I thank god that he did or I wouldn't have found my true :heart:. Most bm (and bw for that matter) I've encountered were all for IR, but I guess there's a select few knuckleheads who still aren't really comfortable with it

16. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

C'mon now sister.

Nobody catches anything for dating a BW.

WM didn't get lynched for banging ya'll.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Before I left for college, multiple women in my family (the old guard) told me to stay away from white girls. They also went as far as saying that no white girls would be interested in me, which was odd since I convinced one to be my prom date :smt043

I never had any black males in my family come at me like that, just sayin

Pussy hounds, the whole lot

18. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

I don't really think it's the case that the HAD to cross the pond to make it big. They are big names in the UK regardless, it's just that there are a limited amount of roles for black men. With the UK's love of history and their monarchies, leaves little for a black actor to do.

19. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

This fact is only true cause too many niggs be leaving kids to be raised in single parent households. You and I are exceptions to the majority.

20. The Dark King

Exactly. Goodlove pay attention dude just nailed it. When single mothers are left to be the head of the family they end up having more say so again who the fuck is going to tell them who to date?