Some BM Still Intimidated by WW

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Blacktiger2005, Jan 2, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i so agree. theres no need to pullout a measuring stick. just because its not broadcasted on the news doesnt mean it dont happens.

as far as the family thing in regards to a woman im just a male chauvinist or a sexist...whatever

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

its crazy. its seems peoples hatred has no boundaries

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Good point. There's something to be said for surrounding yourself with true family and friends.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u can choose ur friends...cant choose family

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

the hell you can't
    Blood don't make someone family youngin just a relative.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

uuuh. yeah. ok. ;-)

are u getting philosophicalistic with me. lol

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  7. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh yes you can!

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

if i had known that i would have chose to be born as bill gates son.
    lol

9. K

K Well-Known Member

We can choose who we want to be family, that doesn't mean they will choose us too.

10. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

I need to apologize for my "inappropriate and racist comment." I got negative rep for it and I'm horrified I offended someone so. My comment was a direct quote of Tariq Luqmaan Trotter, better known as "Black Thought". If you knew the song you might have gotten the message. If you didn't you need to catch up. But in any event, my aim was a subtle reminder that we need to not take ourselves too seriously. Case in point. Sincere apologies.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If the idiots didn't realize you were quoting someone's words.....

:smt043

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

She said that shit in the post. These sad mofos just LOVE to bitch and moan. I guarantee it's some lame who hasn't gotten attention in years and they're either pissed because she's the kind of woman that rejects them or jealous because she gets more attention then some of these dried up bitter prunes.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It's going to be one of them days

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

TRANSLATION : Normal day on WWBM.com. If someone isn't getting pissed off by or pissing on someone else, something's wrong......

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Next time, give that person a gift bag:

[​IMG]

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

Have mercy

17. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Funny thing is I actually believed that whole" white girls not interested" thing until one sat in my lap in college.

18. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Personally, I see nothing wrong here.Sure, these "dating" situations sound a bit unconventional to most of you guys but it is what it is.People have these Disney movie "fairy tale" relationships turned marriages ideals but it's not like that in the real world.Hence, why there's so many single parents and divorces.If a woman "dates" someone she doesn't want to be seen publicly with, I consider that a "relation" as opposed to a disney movie "relationship".I still have those kind of "relations" because they seem to work for me.Maybe that woman is getting the best of both worlds:satisfying her chocolate cravings while not biting the hand that feeds her i.e. family.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I relate to this

It was quite the opposite of what the women in my family were saying

College has been proven time and time again to be one of the main places were people find partners, and educated black men are sought out by many

It's already assumed that u go white or asian whenever you're on the come up anyway...why fight it lol

20. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

White women want the perfect black man so you must either a be a rich athlete or entertainer or be smart as hell.:cool: