Some in the black community speaking out against Blm

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Paniro187, Aug 25, 2016.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I offered advice actually, in regards to the focus on the black family, values, and sexual education. But, you seemed to miss that. Tesla? The guy who believed in Eugenics? Lol, you are just arguing to argue at this point because this reach is insane. I offered ideas to work in additon to what they already do, so don't project your inability to solve a problem on me.

I still tutor and mentor, I did it through highschool, the military, and today. I still donate money, and assist brothers and sisters in getting grants for school. Hell, I remember raising money to get people from my fathers church to get to the million man march, and assisted my mother's temple in raising funds for black jews to go to yeshiva. And I continue to do so. That is a small fraction of what I do. But, what do you do besides come on here and tell people that they can't criticize your beloved movement?

Because you have no problem critizing anything and or anyone without offering a solution. Bitch if you want to and try to call me out, but I am still active in my community and have been since I was a 3 year old sitting on rev. Abernathy's lap as he explained the civil rights rxperiences to my father's church. What do you do beasty?

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Motherfucker I asked you about the Gang violence issue, have you answered my question?

Have you mentored a gang leader??

3. meowkittenmeow

Gang leader? Nope. Former gang members? Yep. Interestingly enough, you haven't answered my question. What do you do beasty?

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Not criticize people when I don't have a better idea.

Btw mentoring former gang members does not solve Chicago gang violence.

5. meowkittenmeow

So, basically nothing... LOL, ok beasty. I would say, "go do your thing", but it's obvious that you are more comfortable doing nothing. I'm over it. Have fun, man.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Criticizing without having ideas is actually worse than nothing. Have you ever heard of constructive criticism? If you are not using criticism productively its better if you shut the fuck up.

7. meowkittenmeow

As I mentioned before, I actually did offer options and mild solutions that the BLM movement can add. Sexual education, an emphasis on thr black family and values to name a few. In my experience in dealing with former members, they often need a supplement to the things they aren't getting at home which includes family, a change in values, proper education on sexual issues, tutoring in math and other subjects so they don't feel dumb when they don't get it right away, basically a list of things I have done for years long before the BLM movement existed.

But you seemed to read past those things. It's fine. You would rather do nothing and argue in a forum about criticizing movements based on my own experience and the experience of many others. It's fine bro, continue doing nothing and arguing. I will continue to work for a better community until the day I die while you contine to sit in here and argue. Good day sir.

8. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I said it before to you.....you are scum

9. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Why go down to the level of calling him names? Let him be bro.

10. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

You cosigned a guy who killed people simply caused they were black in which justifies what he did and he wants to off you cause he considers you s coon. Both of you are sick scum bags. Period. End of discussion.

11. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Just cause a community is seen as not having their shit together doesn't justify shooting them without justified reason such as a real self defense. If you are saying that then George Zimmerman is your hero cause trayvon smoke weed or flame can kill paniro and you cause he doesn't agree with the both of your beliefs or maybe cause a person is unemployed . How about killing people simply cause they are handicapped. Let's not stop there let's kill people cause they got in debt...it's their fault for getting in debt. Off with their heads.

Also to say we only focus on what wp do to us is false. You need to listen to lack talk radio. Evidently you didn't get the memo.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  12. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Well alrighty lol

13. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Meaning

14. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

That's the dumbest shit ever.

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

From the words of my man tdk "false equivalece. "

16. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

So does the black community get more upset over a white on black shooting vs a black on black shooting?

If we can't agree on this then I'll close the book and shelve it with you.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  17. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Well that was insightful.

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

You sound really stupid and totally out of touch.

Every time a hard working, law abiding Black person in the DMV dies from senseless violence from another Black person, you see all his family members on the news talking about how the violence has to stop, everyone on his block and surrounding blocks joining in twilight memorial services talking about the insanity of senseless violence, etc.

Just because you didn't watch it on Fox News doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Blacks aren't cool with other Blacks murdering each other, you dumbass.

Also, if a White person in a position of authority working in law enforcement kills an unarmed Black person, that's on an entirely different level because there's ZERO accountability for most cops when they shoot suspects.

If Black cops had a rep for gunning down unarmed White suspects, White folks probably wouldn't riot.

They'd simply stop hiring Black cops.
    That's why BLM not only wants cops to be held accountable for murder, they also want more people who support their views to attain public office.

As for you idiotic argument that racists have important things to say too, looking to a murderous, racist psychopath like Dylan Roof for advice on how different racial groups react to violence in their communities is like asking a rapist for dating tips.

Your sick ass is talking about Dylan Roof like he has something important to say about race relations and murder.

You are one deeply disturbed, lost individual.

19. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

You didn't answer my question

try it without the name calling next time. If you can.

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Please read this very s-l-o-w-l-y.

TDK and Beasty already explained this to you, Black folk don't protest when another Black person murders one of us, because if that murderer is caught we all know he's going to prison.

Black folk are more upset when a White cop kills an unarmed Black suspect because most cops have NO accountability for killing someone.

'But Dylan Roof had a point'....!!
    No. No he didn't.

It's like saying Hitler had a point about the Jews.
    Or the KKK had a point about the Negro.

You're sick man. Really.
    The ideas you believe in are just warped.