Some in the black community speaking out against Blm

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Paniro187, Aug 25, 2016.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

The gang problem in Chicago go back almost 100 years.

Al Capone was not a Brother...nor was Hymie Weiss..Dion O'Banion...Frank Nitti...Johnny Torio...Big Jim Colosimo....Bugs Moran...Baby Face Nelson...John Dillinger...ect ect ect

They didn't fall from the sky already corrupt and violent...they came from a culture of violence ....a culture they carried with them to America from their old countries.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Don't hold your breath. Complainers don't need to have solutions everyone else does. They are either the only positive influence in the Black community or its somehow your responsibility because they said so.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Do you think it's the same now though in terms of their actions?

The newer (not so new now) Asian and Mexican gangs are said to have brought it with them from their countries. What about the beginnings of the black gangs?

Do you think some took over from the past existing gangs in Chicago?

The thing is that those old family gangs have never really gone away. Best believe the names you know of were not those who were running things. They were fall guys. You wouldn't know who was (and is) behind it all. It's part of the structure of it all.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The problem with the alternative is white conservatives aren't any better. They speak out against and exposes this as well, but they're solutions are racism in the justice system is a false narrative and instead black people should focus on the crime rate in the black communities and fix it themselves. Anybody that care enough to point out problems, but offer no help in finding a solution are letting you know they don't care about solutions to a problem, they just love lambasting about the problem.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

QFT

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I think Flames point is that Chicago has always been a gang city. It's disingenuous to make Chicago about "black on black" crime. Chicago is a gang city and perhaps the father of all American gangs. There has always been a blood bath in Chicago people are talking about this as if it is something new. Gangs have a culture that has thrived in that town, race is irrelevant.

To your point. I'm sure those gangs have not gone away they have just transformed. Luciano was very instrumental in transforming the mafia and bringing it into the new age. I'm sure it has changed even more since then, they are still around just not as noticeable due to the transformation that was made.

People can't seriously think protesting these gangs is the answer.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Of course they know it's not the answer they just want black people to stay silent. More and more they are making it clear we are unwelcomed guests. How dare we criticize their system that works for them we should be happy they let us in after all we could be in Africa.
    Smh. It's all so fucked up.
    Our people literally this country and we get treated like free loaders. Ironic the people who actually got paid for their services are calling the people who did more work for nothing lazy.

8. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I re-read your posts and now I can see it.

I'm not sure what you thought of my own post, but let's be real here. We (collectively) are our own worst enemy. When a social justice movement is set up, for whatever reasons, a slim majority of Americans tend to form resistance, act condescending to it, police officers clash with it, and they vocally tell the organization to shut up and leave. These things even happened with the Civil Rights Movement back in the 60s and continues today with other social movements, including the Black Lives Matter one today. Everyone understands we have a societal problem, but most people say that don't like the way the organizations express their movement and convey across their message. I don't think that Black Lives Matter would shut down like Occupy Wall Street did. What they will probably be fighting is the irritation/fed-up ness that people have when anything regarding a certain race of people is expressed, especially if it's designed to be positive or uplifting. They are trying to convert the movement to All Lives Matter while other people want the movement to be erased completely. It's not really about who is racist and who isn't, it's as if our choice of words is limited and we can't say anything we would like to anymore without people getting angry at the complaining party.

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

All Amerikkkan Entitlement. "I'm not getting fucked with, so fuck you and stop irritating me with YOUR problems."

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

When BLM came about, I thought back to another possible reason. The media.

Victims of crimes and other other events that were on the local and national news on television were mostly white men, women and children. If they are very ill and in need of help the media covered their story. It happened a lot during the 70's, especially in the South.

Victims who are minorities were mentioned, but not given the full coverage.

Then came the story of Natalie Holloway. Whose disappearance and murder was all over the media.

On an episode of Dr. Phil, a mother who was black pointed out this fact. She wanted everyone to about the disappearance of her daughter. Dr. Phil asked a television anchor about that. The anchor explained that there is a saying in the business; "If it bleeds, it leads."
    It doesn't suggest that other victims are less important than "the big story", but because the assumed audience is white adults, they have to appease them. Dr. Phil took the time to read off a list and show the pictures of missing minority children before the show's end.

Looking back, it seemed that the media favors news about what's going on in the white community. There are some stories that do become important on a local television network.

Law enforcement agencies have their hands full and it is like they have forgotten to care about the motto, "To protect and serve."

I think this is another aspect of the BLM movement.

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

13. ColiBreh1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Td4GXhaac
    [YOUTUBE]j6Td4GXhaac[/YOUTUBE]

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Who killed him? This is awful.
    It better not be related to his activism - it seems you allude to that.
    If so, getting real sick of people trying to silence others who are not in lockstep with them. Now it's murder time? Disgusting.

15. ColiBreh1

Most folks who are following this story HEAVILY suspect he was killed by a White Supremacist and/or White Nationalist.

Most folks suspect this because it doesn't look or sound like an ordinary black-on-black hood murder. It seems like an outright assassination.

Here is a tweet from a couple months ago:
    https://twitter.com/KingDSeals/status/757447016414781440
    [​IMG]

Not only that, this is a pattern. Several other folks have been killed in Ferguson the exact same way the last couple years:

The Daily Beast wrote an article on this a couple days ago: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/07/darren-seals-isn-t-the-only-ferguson-man-to-be-shot-and-torched-in-a-car.html

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Whoa. I get accused of wearing a tinfoil hat around here but I really think something is going on here too - look at the similarities in those deaths. So either you have a Serial murderer and arsonist or a professional Hit man or Men....targeting these people.
    Or, they're merely 'coincidences' :?
    Followed by, who and why is this person or people committing these crimes?

True, most hood killers don't burn their victims (however they have been known to since it's a classic way to burn evidence)..but IMO, fear and silence is the ultimate goal here. Holy shit, how terrifying. And will the police help much? Hmmmm. Doubt it.

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I hope, but sadly doubt, that the killer(s) will be brought to justice.

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Didn't they find Ferguson police officers who were affiliated with the Klan??

This shit is so much dirtier beneath the surface IMO than the media is reporting.

Damn I miss the day when we truly had investigative reporters watching the American people's back.

19. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

You and me both. Now the only backs they are watching are their shareholders'.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh, so now you believe in conspiracies?? :?
    Welcome aboard! :freehug: what's your hat size?

Couldn't agree with you more on the investigative reporting. Reporters are now paid shills.
    And yet, even if this was exposed by a real journalist.. the impact of such stories isn't like it uses to be. Spin doctors are masters today. They will draw us in the other direction onto the next scandal or story without missing a beat.