Some in the black community speaking out against Blm

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Paniro187, Aug 25, 2016.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The FBI released a report back in 2006 about White Suprememcists groups infiltrating law enforcement around the country. You can google it. It wouldn't suprise anybody if the killer was affiliated with a local Police department in the STL area.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There were such members and others now serving in the military. The Klan , Aryan Brotherhood and others gangs encourage their own members to join to get the skills needed for their own purposes. Weapons, hand to hand combat, scouting, reconnaissance and SERE(Survival Evasion Resistance Escape) are useful skills.

Not only hate groups, but street gangs also encourage their members to do the same.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So basically there are racist cops who will kill you for speaking out. In other news water is still wet.

Not surprised at all what I am waiting for is the inevitable back lash for shit like this. In a country full of guns and tech how long before they kill someone with a family member who has a military background or even worst a group of them. There will be a ton of needless killing but seems like we insist on this bs.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You beat me to it. Gangs in LA are in the PD there and we have some here in Philly too. Drug dealers too. Very poor vetting goes on.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The problem is the pressure on the recruitment offices. They have to meet quotas. Branches like the Army or the Marine Corps would take any able bodied young person, even if they have a criminal record(repeat offenders) back in the days. The Marines , whom are always looking for a few good men, took anyone in. I am sure that the rigors of boot camp can change people(when I was in the NJROTC, I experienced one week of boot camp in the Orlando Naval Training Base). And I am sure that any of the branches would take anyone who has honestly admitted to the recruiter that he or she has a record, military service would be preferable to prison or the grave.

The Department of Defense had been investigating this problem for a while but have found no real solutions.

6. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Powerful video.

[YOUTUBE]8sImGjr1sTA[/YOUTUBE]

7. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Damn I hate my phone

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

All true. Well stated.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member