Sport Players Obituaries. R.I.P

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Bliss, Jun 2, 2022.

1. 2legit

2legit Active Member

[​IMG]

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What? Explain yourself.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Former NFL cornerback, Antonio Dennard, was shot and killed outside of a bar in Reading, PA over the weekend ... He was 32.

[​IMG]

Dennard
    played with the New York Giants, Green Bay Packers and Jacksonville Jaguars over the course of his career.

The Berks County Coroner's Office tells us Dennard was pronounced dead at 3:15 AM on October 16 -- after being transported to Reading Hospital for a gunshot wound.

Dennard's death has been ruled a homicide ... and police are currently investigating.

R.I.P
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 5
    • List
  4. 2legit

2legit Active Member

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Three University of Virginia football players, in the prime of their lives were shot dead Sunday night by a former player who opened fire on their field trip bus, killing them and injuring two, before going on the run.

R.I.P to D'Sean Perry, linebacker for the school's team who had played on Saturday...
    Screenshot_20221114-135453_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Wide receivers, Lavel Davis Jr.

Screenshot_20221114-135509_Daily Mail Online.jpg

and Devin Chandler.

Screenshot_20221114-135438_Daily Mail Online.jpg

( Dontayvion Wicks and Mike Hollins were injured but thankfully survived.)

Condolences to their families. This is gut-wrenching.

Link:
    University of Virginia shooting suspect Chris Darnell Jones arrested https://mol.im/a/11424841

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
    DEAD AT 38
    [​IMG]

The former UFC fighter reportedly passed away this weekend after battling an undisclosed disease he's apparently been dealing with for quite a while. Unclear what it might be... the rest of the details surrounding his death have yet to be released.

R.I.P.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  7. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

• List
  8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

• List
  9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

OMG, so young, so much happiness and future ahead of them, gone.. :(

Screenshot_20230115-134617_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Screenshot_20230115-134127_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Screenshot_20230115-134426_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Screenshot_20230115-134313_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Screenshot_20230115-134237_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Screenshot_20230115-134403_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Screenshot_20230115-134210_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Screenshot_20230115-134345_Daily Mail Online.jpg

For the devastating details...

Georgia OL Devin Willock and recruiting staffer die in a car crash https://mol.im/a/11637623

R.I.P

PS: @Since1980, not sure if you're a Bulldogs fan, assuming you are this must be doubly gut-wrenching.

• List
  10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Former Detroit Lions cornerback Stanley Wilson Jr. died after collapsing at Metropolitan State Hospital in Los Angeles County earlier this month.. He was 40 years old.

[​IMG]

Wilson — who is the son of former Bengals running back Stanley Wilson Sr. — was reportedly transferred to the medical facility on Feb. 1, after he was in police custody in county jail due to a vandalism arrest in August.

Wilson was arrested after he allegedly broke into a Hollywood Hills home, took a bath in an outdoor fountain and raided the property, TMZ reported at the time.

Wilson was declared incompetent to stand trial, according to prosecutors, resulting in his transfer to Metropolitan State Hospital, which specializes in mental health care.

[​IMG]
    R.I.P

https://nypost.com/2023/02/15/ex-nf...ad-at-40-after-collapsing-in-mental-hospital/

• List
  11. CAkicker

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

• List
  13. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Legendary NFL Hall of Fame running back Jim Brown has died at the age of 87 according to CNN. Rest in Power JB!!

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

FB_IMG_1684865670037.jpg

Rest in power, Legend. The greatest Running Back in football history. Also one of the greatest Lacrosse players in history.

15. CAkicker

• List
  16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20230617_121145_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Its no longer a mystery...
    R.I.P.
    Florida police said they received a call on June 14 at 5:29 p.m. about a medical emergency... When they responded, they discovered Ray naked and unresponsive. He was getting CPR from one friend before police administered Narcan, which treats narcotic overdoses, to no avail.

Police also say that they discovered possibly drug paraphernalia ih the room, including syringes and an empty soda can (which could have been used to cook up drugs).

Ray’s death came as a shock to his loved ones, including his brother Rahsaan and sister Diaymon Lewis.

“Really can’t believe I’m even typing this but RIP big brother,” Rahsaan wrote in his Instagram post. “A true angel. I pray your at peace now because I know how much you was really hurting.”

Ray took after his dad, the Baltimore Ravens linebacker who was inducted into the Hall of Fame, and played football in college himself at the University of Miami, Coastal Carolina University and Virginia Union University. In October 2021, he signed with the Wyoming Mustangs professional indoor football team to play cornerback and safety.

• List
  17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

R. I. P. :(
    Youth basketball star Caleb White died after collapsing during a workout at school.

The 17 year old was a top 25 high school basketball star in the country.

The Alabama’s number two high school player was pronounced dead at a local hospital on Thursday.

FB_IMG_1692119196654.jpg

• List
  18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He was a hell of a coach.. R.I.P.

0aa4c57de98d4d97ab77691393cfe5c8_md.jpg

Hall Of Fame Coach, Bobby Knight, dead AT 83

Legendary college basketball coach Bob Knight has passed away, his family announced Wednesday. He was 83 years old.

"It is with heavy hearts that we share that Coach Bob Knight passed away at his home in Bloomington surrounded by his family," a statement by Knight's loved ones said. "We are grateful for all the thoughts and prayers, and appreciate the continued respect for our privacy as Coach requested a private family gathering, which is being honored."

[​IMG]

https://www.tmz.com/2023/11/01/bob-knight-legendary-indiana-texas-tech-basketball-coach-dead-83/

• List
  19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Former Boston Celtics Eric Montross dead at 51:

Tributes pour in for 'amazing man' after short battle with cancer
    Screenshot_20231218_102012_Daily Mail Online.jpg
    R.I.P

https://mol.im/a/12877287

• List
  20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Vontae Davis, the former Miami Dolphins, Indianapolis Colts and Buffalo Bills cornerback had died at age 35.

Screenshot_20240401_152308_MailOnline.jpg

The 35-year-old was found at a property in Florida belonging to his grandmother.

Screenshot_20240401_152346_MailOnline.jpg

Screenshot_20240401_152232_MailOnline.jpg

Tributes pour in for former player after body was discovered…

Story- https://mol.im/a/13260495

R.I.P

• List