Sports IR Couples: Positive Posts Only Please

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Feb 3, 2019.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I created this thread to finally have a place for WAGs and Sports IR Couples since their posted in different threads everywhere. I don't know if the mod would like to move some of the post at least recent post to this thread or not.

I'll start it off with the superbowl star runningback Todd Gurley III and Olivia Davison

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

What's the point of this thread when we already have the "Random/one-off celebrity IR pics" thread?

According to @Bliss, The whole point of that thread is to post pics of celeb IR couples who don't have and/or don't need their own dedicated thread.

3. darkcurry

Because there are so many athletes we post we can really fill up that thread with them if you think about it. So why not give Athletes a separate thread. No one has to it's just an suggestion.

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Bliss created the Random IR couple thread for couple pics she felt didn't warrant whole threads of their own, but if you want to post in one specific to athletes, it's up to you. I think there's a similar thread to this one somewhere. I can merge them if I come across it.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  5. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I hope I'm wrong , but I don't think they're still together.

6. darkcurry

Thank you. Like I said I have noticed in nearly all of sports so many IR couples we post here and some be in the Random IR couple thread and some have their own thread So I was just really throwing out a suggestion to maybe dedicate a thread to them. I didn't mean we couldn't still post some in those other threads.

Oh and I look to see if there was already a thread and I didn't see anything so that's why I made one.

7. darkcurry

I checked and I didn't see anything.

8. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Maddie Desch - Alabama Gymnast (also former member of the US National Team) her boyfriend former Alabama DB Dee Mosley
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. glt1980

Derrick brown former auburn DT now Carolina panther and his girl Tayla Main. The pair already have one child a son and tayla is currently pregnant with their second a daughter.

https://www.instagram.com/taylamain/?hl=en
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. glt1980

Tom Brady's new protector former Iowa OT Tristan Wirfs (product of an IR relationship himself) and his girlfriend Meredith Sutton who is an athlete herself at Univ. of Minnesota-Duluth on the Volleyball team.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. glt1980

The lastest Miami Dolphin OT Austin Jackson and his gorgeous girl McKayla Rain
    [​IMG]

12. glt1980

He'll spend his days chasing Dak, Carson, and Daniel. Then at night Chase Young with spend his time with his girlfriend Sophie Piteo
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. glt1980

Kenneth Murray and his girlfriend Val Garcia(white latina i know)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol.. somehow we all missed this post and all these pics of them. :p

15. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Bryce Hall corner U of Virginia and his beautiful girlfriend Angel Viljoen.

upload_2020-4-25_10-25-0.jpeg

upload_2020-4-25_10-25-45.jpeg

16. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Meredith has the best body I have seen in ages. Seriously!!!

17. Don1986

Don1986 New Member

Meredith is incredible. A blonde Scandinavian biking. Amazing body.

18. darkcurry

Just saw that Tayla Main(Derrick Brown's Girlfriend and Mother of his children) is South African.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

South Africa is underrated in having some VERY beautiful women!

19. glt1980

Jacksonville Jaguars Rookie WR Collin Johnson just proposed to his longtime girlfriend(been together through High School and went to Univ of Texas together)
    Prom 2015
    [​IMG]

to engaged 2020
    [​IMG]

The proposal on IG
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CB61tJ-H6Zt/

20. glt1980

WWE wrestler Xavier Woods(he was Paige's sextape partner FYI) and his wife Jess Watson
    [​IMG][​IMG]