starting to like country music

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by goodlove, Oct 8, 2010.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

BoA's got a nice voice. Never heard any of her music until now. I'll have to listen to some more of her shit.

2. Devorn

Devorn Member

she has many good songs you'll enjoy.

3. botoan

botoan Active Member

Here in KY it still some rednecks and it gets worse the further South you go. I have always thought country female fans are definitely the sexiest. Back in the day I used to watch CMT because the women where just beautiful. I grew up with a lot country so it not knew to me at all. You have to be selective when taking a WW to a country music bar or concert. But you should be O.K. in most states even with the presence of rednecks.

Chesney is good though he does not attract dudes who still trying to 'prove' themselves.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ha! So it wasn't so much you liked it, than you were making fun of it. LOL! Cute story. (though I was thinking it was going to be a story about when the young white girl down the street let you touch her boobies for the first time, while Kenny twanged on the radio. :smt050 )

5. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL! I'm not into it either, but I do love their lyrics...

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes luv, I can imagine how it is in KY and the South. In the East here, most fans are quite liberal in their attitudes, and many are younger fans that follow the likes of Kenny. Their only downfall I would say is they luuuuv to drink a lot before and during these concerts.

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

ooppppsss.. that is one of the reasons I dont like it - LOL

8. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I can't stand the melodies etc...lol

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

that too!
    Twang, twang, twang
    :)

10. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL Exactly!

I called you earlier btw....

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

OH! You did???
    I had a crazy day - dog sitting ofr a friend and have been back and forth between two houses. Did you call at 7:14? if so, Ill use that number tomorrow pm, if you are around.

12. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Yeah, I think that was the time....lol

Okay....

13. FG

FG Well-Known Member

done deal then:)

14. botoan

botoan Active Member

Why is my heart pounding?

Let me focus on the subject at hand for a second.

they luuuuv to drink a lot before and duringLOL! Interesting because that is the true culture of the South. We do that at all concerts.

The Kentucky Derby is basically two weeks of drunkenness for a two-minute horse race. Whenever we have college football games in Louisville or when we go to a bowl game that is the biggest complaints that our football coaches have is that the fans first priority is drinking. Fans of anything here get tore up. We show up around the 2nd quarter in our seats during home games, Bowl games during half time no exaggeration. Today, Louisville is playing Memphis (not exactly super teams, right now) so many of my co-workers (mostly women) are getting together at 8:30 am for tailgating...the game is at 2pm. You think anyone will be able to make it their seats after all that Bourbon?
    I haven't been torn up like that since I was underage. LOL!
    I go to sporting events because I love sports and concerts because I love music.

fans are quite liberal in their attitudes I definitely need to move.

Back to my heart, You are becoming more beautiful, the pics are simply gorgeous. I could go on but, I don't want to bore you with all the details.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
  15. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Really enjoy Clint Black...

[YOUTUBE]S4tIcdHALI8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Bb1RsGv8WjQ[/YOUTUBE]

16. AdventurSum

AdventurSum New Member

country music is cool with me. it's just country music fans that i am often not interested in. LoL!!

[YOUTUBE]GZGH5Q2SlXg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]JK3V5jPFLGs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Yz37yBT74ck[/YOUTUBE]

i'm throwin this one in the mix for pure laughs. gotta ride with snoop, he knows how to have fun. lol
    [YOUTUBE]fWCa3GvbNUE[/YOUTUBE]

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You're something else, Bo. Really enjoying getting to know over these pages.

I also love to go to sporting events and want to just ENJOY the game. Not deal with drunks. Tailgating here is an epic pastime. They don't pass down heirlooms, they pass down reserved parking lots at the arenas.

Nonetheless, NFL owners in particular are clamping down on drunkeness, and it's not because they care for the drinker as they would love to make money off beer sales, it's because of DUI accountability lawsuits after the game.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yall think they country and western fans would give a brother some love. dont steer me wrong now. I dont want to catch a beat down. LOL

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Lets hope Cowboy Troy has a duet with a White female country singer soon.

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

HA!!! Sounds like something I would try to do at 8 years old. :grin: