Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Allison Holker

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by CAkicker, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I never do either but maybe that is cause I am an Atheist. I believe there is naught but the Void beyond this realm so suicide is never an option in my book.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes, to your last sentence, l saw this comment...
    "They never know how much they left behind, all of that pain they had didn’t go away, it got spread to everyone they love."

There's been a lot of discussion online about "he was a coward", "why did he do it and leave his family", versus, "you'll never understand mental illness".. I found this one quite compelling..

'IT DOESN'T MATTER!

It doesn't matter that he "had it all" in most people's eyes.
    It didn't matter that he had a beautiful family.
    It didn't matter that he was an influencer.
    It didn't matter that he was a millionaire.
    It didn't matter he had a beautiful home.
    It didn't matter how much love was in his home.
    You can't see any of that when it gets dark.

What looks good on the outside isn't always good on the inside. You might be everything that the world loves, and all the things you no longer want to be at the same time.

Although I don't know you - this hit me hard. Much love and light to your wife and those babies man.'

#CheckOnYourStrongFriends #CheckOnYourHappyFriendsToo
    FB_IMG_1671144269280.jpg

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

Deeply saddened by such a tragedy. May he find peace.

4. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

You hear it so often, people who take their own lives referred to as cowards. Years ago my neighbour who just so happened to be a close family friend (in his 60’s) took his own life because he saw his life as dependent upon his eyesight and he’d just found out that he would loose his licence which would mean he couldn’t work anymore. So for him he saw no way out. I don’t see it the same as them being cowards, we’re put on this earth as individuals and our life’s hurt and pain and trauma we carry forever as individuals, sometimes no matter how much you feel loved and feel wanted and feel valued and seek professional help it’s still your own shit you carry and it’s never forgotten and never fades it’s always there no matter how hard or how much you try to put it to the side. Hopefully he’s in a much better place and has found healing and peace and hopefully somehow and someway his beautiful family will be able to find peace.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

My best friend's husband shot himself on the front lawn in the middle of the day.. it just changed the trajectory of their life, and her two sons resent their father for doing it.

Honestly, some people do it just to stop the pain, whether it's mental or physical. The older I get the more I understand it.

The one thing I noticed about Twitch is that he went to the hotel room, most likely because he did not want his family to walk in and find him at the house.

6. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Uh that’s so horribly sad. I’m with you it’s easier to understand these day and ages and how everything is post covid etc etc I agree he wanted to be away from family but I can still understand where the resentment would come from and how much it’d affect the kids and no doubt make them question so much :’-( because they wouldn’t be able to understand how someone who loved them so much could leave them in such a way. Horrible all round :(